The Positive Post (part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

milk maid

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm happy because I just had my first female lamb born, all the lambs last year were male, and the first one this year was a boy so I thought I was going to end up with all boys again, but no, a girl

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well those are both wonderful!

My grandfather raised and bred sheep, but we didn't live near, so I was never there for lambing.

Today I'm just feeling very thankful that all the kitties seem to be happy and are playing a lot, the birds are providing lots of enjoyment at the feeder, all the outside kitties are eating regularly every day, and Gary's been in a productive mood despite really bad pain days with all this crazy weather we've been having.

...and... TODAY IS FRIDAY and I can sleep in tomorrow!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
- surgery today went great

I'm just very happy that the mistakes made last time, were not repeated. The anesthesiologist was a wonderful young girl (intern) who listened to me, and gave me just enough medication to give me a little bit of sedation as well as she continued to talk to me the whole time. That in itself helps so much.

Did I mention I love my cats? Kiwi is not usually the cuddly type, but he was around me an awful lot last night. Then when I went to bed, he crawled up right beside me, just the purring away, nuzzling against me, etc. He ended up moving so he was in between Mark and I, and Mark said something like go turn your motor on somewhere else..... because Kiwi purrs quite loudly

I think he knew/knows that i'm scared about the yr long recovery of the hand i depend on most.
my kitties

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Chris that is great news to hear it went well

Today i am thankful to know how much im actually loved by close friends and family not meaning to be big headed but after my last week i thought no one cared

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Chris, that's great news.
I'm so glad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AJ...

I was so pleased to see the little b&w kitty playing on the deck today. Obviously well fed, not scared, and happy!

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by -_aj_-

Chris that is great news to hear it went well

Today i am thankful to know how much im actually loved by close friends and family not meaning to be big headed but after my last week i thought no one cared
AJ I wuvssssss u
and want u to move here eh.....the house beside me is still 4 sale

Laurie

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
yeah chris im a bit mad you know

anyways my postive bit for today is my friend from work who also works in a hairdressers has just done my hair and im feeling fab

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
So you're beautiful and loved!

My positive for today is once again about the outside kitties.... yesterday they hung out here all day, so when it started snowing, they got trapped under the deck - which is the PERFECT place for them to get trapped, because they have a warm place to sleep if they want it and access to food and water all day!

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fighting here to find something positive here, I'm afraid. But too, I have one of my very best friends (since jr high, 25+ years) who knowing that we're having financial trouble lately, gave me a special card that gets me two free meals whenever I want them at a certain restaraunt in town.....

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's a bit after-the-fact, but I really felt so appreciated on my birthday this year, especially because I got a long-distance really thoughtful gift (a kitty angel pin and a "hang in there" kitty pin
) with a really sweet, thoughful card that arrived ON my birthday!

AND... in addition to the information I posted in the birthday thread, Gary surprised me by also making dinner! We were going to have Shepherd's Pie that we'd already made and was in the freezer (which I LOVE) - but he made me roasted duck with green beans and potatoes! The effort it took him to do everything he did for my birthday (with his health problems) was... so sweet, thoughtful and wonderful.

So... I guess my positive post is that I'm thankful there's so much love in my life.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My feral born Lucky Pierre is beginning to love belly rubs, and we share long conversations with each other. I guess I'm going to have to drop the term "feral" when I refer to him from now on!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Positive post of the day: I had a wonderful lunch with Jack this afternoon! I've also noticed that my angel fish must have some sort of "miraclegrow" in their food- they're getting Massive!!!!
Aww my baby fish are growing!

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today we got through a lot of hurdles and finally filmed most of my student film... and now I'm due for a long hot shower to reward my legs for the hike we made to do it... YAY!!! two more small scenes to shoot and then to editing!!

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It certainly seems like one step foreward, 3 steps backwards.

But I'm still positive....

I'm thankful that the restart of physio on my left hand + the start of post op physio on my right hand is being paid for, not by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.