The Positive Post (part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am quite thankful that I have a great relationship with my daughters father and his wife. In times where my teen is acting up, its great to have the support of the other half of her parents.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm very positive about the changes in my daughter
Now lets how it stays.

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Im happy right now because im getting out more seeing friends and catching up

and its doing wonders for my self confindense that and ther weight is coming off again back down to a size 12
(not sure what that is in the US sizes though
)

I hope things are still goin well with your sister Chris and you are bringing up two fabulous girls to

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just saw this thread for the first time today
!!!! And, it is a perfect day to have seen this thread too because I got a call from my brother
whom I have not talked with in four years due to, well, just dysfunctional family drama
. Today is the first day we begin to rebuild our relationship. I am so happy about this and this was just the right place to share my joy

Wonderful thread

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am positive that I stood up for myself finally, despite the outcome.

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

I am positive that I stood up for myself finally, despite the outcome.
Chris, good for you!!!

As someone who had trouble standing up for herself for YEARS, I know what a monumental step that is. However bad the outcome may seem at this point, in the end the fact that you've taken control for yourself WILL prove itself to be a very positive thing for both you and your daughters, who will see you standing up for yourself and learn that they can do it for themselves, too. Congratulations.

aimerlee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I made it through class today without having any anxiety problems! Yesterday didn't go so well and I had to get up in the middle of class and go home. Usually something like that will put me in a funk for a couple of days, but I did fine today.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My dog, Wilbur,
is making some good progess on the Homeopathics I just started him on three weeks ago!!!!!!!!! Four days in a row, he has his appetite back, playing a bit, carrying his toys around and just seems to be more comfortable and in better spirits. Makes me SOOOOOOOOOOO very happy!!

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tari

Chris, good for you!!!

As someone who had trouble standing up for herself for YEARS, I know what a monumental step that is. However bad the outcome may seem at this point, in the end the fact that you've taken control for yourself WILL prove itself to be a very positive thing for both you and your daughters, who will see you standing up for yourself and learn that they can do it for themselves, too. Congratulations.
Thank you.
I'm going to try to try a post to explain why Laurie asked for vibes for me, but the short of the standing up for myself is that is led to legal issues against me. But now that I've given my statement, I can say more than just what Laurie put in the vibe thread.

Today has just begun, so I'm thankful for waking up this morning

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Chris, I'm so glad to see you posting here, and I love your post of Tuesday.

Lauren, great news about your brother AND Wilbur!

AimerLee, anxiety can be such a burden, I'm so glad the disruption didn't keep you down, and congrats on making it through class!

We're just so happy that the chemo is working for Lazlo's cancer!
Knock wood.

anita1216

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Lots to be feeling positive about:

1.mom got a transfusion today, so she will get some much needed strength back

2.she will have a paracentesis tomorrow morning and finally be feeling less nauseated and be able to eat again.

3. I find myself becoming more accepting of things I have no control over, like my mothers cancer and poor prognosis overall.

4. Gnocchi is going for her spay in the morning and thats awesome!

5. Im planning on making a nummy banana pudding the weekend. Mom loves the stuff!

I realize how wonderful each day is and that the time left to us a "complete" family may be winding down, but right now we still have mom and I am making the most of it!!! Everyday is another precious gift.

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Im feeling very upbeat and positive today

I am so thankful that I have such wonderful friends that made me let my hair down last night after work and there was 5 of us went out to the new Chinese restuarant to eat then when for a pint after, we didnt drink much for a change and it was a better night for it

Things are finally looking up for me and Blaine, cant write to much I dont want to jinx things

resqchick

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
School starts on Wednesday!

I can finally get my house really cleaned and I can look for a part time job!!

It IS the most wonderful time of the year!

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am thankful that my daughter was returned to me, even if I had to go out of my mind with worry because she was returned late.

I am thankful that a very kind friend tried to distract me while I was waiting for my daughter.

I am thankful because, for the first time in approx 3yrs, I have laughed a good belly laugh.
(yesterday)

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm happy that the forum seems to have moved over fairly smoothly, and I found the search function.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so thankful for those that have been extremely kind and generous to me this year.

From the bottom of my heart, Thank you.

My friends, I love y'all, and appreciate you sooooooo much.

Thank you for putting up with my venting, there's been a lot of it lately....

I am hoping my lawyers appt tomorrow gets things moving, and I can move on with my life.... get settled in a new place, etc.

I appreciate everyone who has supported and helped me and my girls through this traumatic, and just horrible experience.

All things considered, I have a lot to be thankful for.

Status
Not open for further replies.