The newest Bachelor Jason

lovesmycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Wow, what a show it was last night. I didn't see that coming. I guess tonight Jason dumps Molly for Deanna.

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a horrible person he is! Not for being in love with another woman but proposing to a woman he had doubts about even proposing to and THEN dumping her on national tv! Mel was waaaaay classier about it then I would have been. I was sad when she said "You are only supposed to have a ring one time and you took that away from me" and the muttered the most woderfuly line EVER(See Katie's post!)

I heard this rumor on the gossip sites weeks ago but didn't want to believe it was true. And another rumor says that he proposes to Molly tonight!!!

What a tool!!!

whiteforest

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't think he's a horrible person. Yea, he went about things all wrong, but we've all made mistakes. He probably shouldn't have asked Melissa to marry him, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt when he said he thought that was what he wanted at the time. It'll be interesting to see if things work out long term with Molly.

But, YAY for Jill being the next Bachelorette!
I had a feeling she would be.

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, as far as I know Jason and Molly are still together.

As for me, I am not mad really, I am just disappointed. I wanted to see Jason and Melissa have a happy life.
Especially after seeing him propose to her, it was a huge shocker when he dumped her like that. OUCH.

Basically I think that if he had such strong feelings for another girl (even if he thought his feelings for Melissa were stronger at the time, he still had feelings for Molly, too) he should NOT have proposed to Melissa. He should have given her the rose and dated her, then broke it off and asked Molly. That would have been okay. It was the fact that he proposed to her even though he had that many doubts. That's what makes him a jerk to me.

I'm excited to see Jillian's season though!!! I would have loved to see Stephanie be the bachelorette too.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can't deny, even I was interested to watch E News cover story, but how ridiculous! What a butt head and booty heads! A proposal from a reality TV show for real? Second choice is good enough after public humiliation (not her but him)? Whatever.........

lovesmycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I don't think that Jason should've dumped Melissa on TV. They made the taping of The Bachelor---After the Final Rose intimate, but its not when millions of people are watching. If Jason was feeling the way he did at the end of the show he should not have proposed to Melissa. He should have continue possibly dating both of the girls if they were okay with that. I don't think I would be, but its better than being put through what Melissa did. I don't blame Jason for following his heart. His happiness is just as important as everyone else's. Melissa would want someone who loves her and wants to be with her and she will find him.