The newest Bachelor Jason

whiteforest

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Do you guys think he'll send Diona packing?
Absolutely! [At least he'd better!!!] I don't think he'd want to put himself or his son through the possibility of another breakup with a fickle minded woman.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think Molly and Melissa are both too young and would have a hard time stepping into the "mom" role at home. He should have kept Jillian.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Oscarsmommy

Katie I tried calling you last night to complain! I was sooo MAD! I flung the couch pillow across the room and screamed when he chose Molly over Jillian

I feel like he thought that Jillian ONLY was looking for a best friend....what an idiot! She was so heartbroken. I hope she's the next bachelorette!

I do NOT like Molly....but I really think he will pick Mel! It was between her and Jill and now that Jill is gone....
I must have been taking the dog out!
I didn't see you called until yesterday when I checked my caller ID when I got home from work

I think he'll pick Melissa too, if you remember when they showed shots of Jason and his new fiance hugging after the proposal she had dark hair and was wearing lavender- with Molly's coloring I hope she doesn't wear lavender

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You have to be careful with the "previews", it's sometimes a set up to confuse you. If they are bringing DeAnna back, they might just bring her "down the aisle" to get a rose. I am really interested in finding out what's going to happen in 2 weeks. I don't think I can wait though!!!! I have Open House next week, so I am glad I won't miss it because of that.

I am very upset that he didn't pick Jillian. Is it me or does Melissa remind you alot of DeAnna?!

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by whiteforest

He even said on the show that she reminds him of his ex wife and Deanna.
Before he said anything, I kept thinking to myself how it was very weird that she looks so MUCH like DeAnna.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think Deanna is just coming back to help him with his decision. They are making it out that she wants him back...but I think she is there to give him advice..and thats the only reason. The previews trick us.

I guess he chooses Melissa. I am glad to see Jillian go..IMO she had no personality.

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I think Deanna is just coming back to help him with his decision. They are making it out that she wants him back...but I think she is there to give him advice..and thats the only reason. The previews trick us.

I guess he chooses Melissa. I am glad to see Jillian go..IMO she had no personality.
WHAT!? I think Jill's personality was AMAZING! I thought was funny and soo out-going!! She was definately his best choice!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Oscarsmommy

WHAT!? I think Jill's personality was AMAZING! I thought was funny and soo out-going!! She was definately his best choice!
I have to agree, I cannot believe he got rid of her
I bet he chooses Melissa though

whiteforest

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Any predictions for next week? I can't figure out what could possibly happen that they won't be having an audience for the last show "because it could be too difficult for some parties involved" or something like that???

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well,I'm thinking that Deanna is just there to help him make a decision on the two girls, but who knows. Maybe she wants him back. LOL I think he should pick Melissa, but I like the other girl too, so time will tell!

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did he choose someone already? I watched this show a few times and then this week I saw that all the girls were on talking about their experience and I was wondering if it's not over...
I couldn't stand that show- it's so sad watching these girls fall for him and then get kicked out! I would never be able to stand being on a show like this, be it in the bachelor/bachelorette side or the other side! It's just too sad...

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, the gossip sites are claiming that he chooses Melissa, then dumps her at the "after show" for Molly, but I don't know how reliable those are

whiteforest

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

Well, the gossip sites are claiming that he chooses Melissa, then dumps her at the "after show" for Molly, but I don't know how reliable those are
That would make for an interesting finale. I still think that he should have chosen Jill, but maybe she'll be the next Bachelorette.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by whiteforest

That would make for an interesting finale. I still think that he should have chosen Jill, but maybe she'll be the next Bachelorette.
I agree that Jillian would be good for the next Bachelorette. I wouldn't like to see Melissa or Molly either one for it though.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

your gossip site was pretty reliable!

OMG, I can't believe he did that
Nothing like buyer's remorse, eh? I wonder if they (Jason and Molly) get enagaged he'll give her the same ring

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

your gossip site was pretty reliable!

OMG, I can't believe he did that
Nothing like buyer's remorse, eh? I wonder if they (Jason and Molly) get enagaged he'll give her the same ring
I know! What a loser! I can't believe Molly will take him back. I would have told him to _____ _____

There is supposed to be another "after the rose" show on tonight, I guess to update on Jason and Molly now. What a jerk!

I wonder if Melissa will be the next bachelorette?

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I know! What a loser! I can't believe Molly will take him back. I would have told him to _____ _____

There is supposed to be another "after the rose" show on tonight, I guess to update on Jason and Molly now. What a jerk!

I wonder if Melissa will be the next bachelorette?
My favorite line in the whole show was when Melissa said "You are such a bas-tard" under her breath
I was like yeah! kick him in the nuts!!

I kinda became a little less enchanted with Jason after something he said a couple weeks ago, that he had to wait for the girl to say I love you first
but this was the icing on the cake! Weiner!!!

Melissa would really have to be a glutton for punishment to come back after this
This is why I don't like this show
Yet I watch it, for the train wreck effect

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would have kept the ring too!

This is the first season I've ever watched, and like you said, its a train wreck that you just can't stay away from
I've never seen a Bachelorette show but would probably watch it if it came on, just to see how things are different when its one girl and all the guys trying to win her.

yourbriness763

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am so mad I watch the bachelor & the bachelorette evry season & this whole show I thought jason was 1 a the last decent guys left that had it 2gether - after last nights show my opinion of him has changed & melissa is right he is a bast... If he had any dignity or respect 4 these 2 women he would have never proposed 2 melissa & broke her heart! I am disgusted! Grrrrr!