The newest Bachelor Jason

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by caprice

I agree with you 100%!! I finished watching the second episode and was watching the previews for next week. I started bawling when Stephanie ran up to Sophia, that was bittersweet! I can't wait to watch it tomorrow
I just saw a couple more previews and it looks like all the girls feel really threatened by Stephanie and turn on her

lovesmycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well, I wasn't sure about Stephanie. But after seeing the preview for this coming week when her daughter visits her I thought that was sweet. We'll see. Its still early.

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

I just saw a couple more previews and it looks like all the girls feel really threatened by Stephanie and turn on her
That's sad. She seems so sweet.
Girls can be so mean!

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so glad Erica is gone. She really got Megan going alot. I think with Erica gone now Megan can show who she really is....and we'll just have to wait and see what she is really like. I am glad Natalie is gone too, she was too superficial to be on The Bachelor. The previews look hilarious too, Stephanie definitely should had chosen another song

yourbriness763

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by caprice

I am so glad Erica is gone. She really got Megan going alot. I think with Erica gone now Megan can show who she really is....and we'll just have to wait and see what she is really like. I am glad Natalie is gone too, she was too superficial to be on The Bachelor. The previews look hilarious too, Stephanie definitely should had chosen another song
lol my b/f calls Erica "manface" he could not stand her! When does Deanna come back?? I pray he denies her to give her a taste of her own medicine!

lovesmycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Yeah I am not sure about her.

I do like Melissa though
I like Melissa, too! She seems genuine.

Caprice, did you see what Megan said about Shannon when she got sick during the rose ceremony? That was without Erica egging her on. I think I'm going to have to put in earplugs for when Stephanie sings next week.

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LovesMyCats

I like Melissa, too! She seems genuine.

Caprice, did you see what Megan said about Shannon when she got sick during the rose ceremony? That was without Erica egging her on. I think I'm going to have to put in earplugs for when Stephanie sings next week.
Oh yeah....I forgot about that. Well, maybe she is as mean as we think she is. I think she'll go next as well as Shannon. Shannon seems so clingy, it makes me want to
(sorry, I had to
) I hope he keeps Stephanie there for awhile, I do like her, but there is something about her that is missing or is just weird. I don't know what it is yet though
Throw me some earplugs as well
I think Melissa will be it! Or, she will be apart of the final 2 or 3! I like her alot.

lovesmycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I agree with ya on Shannon. She's got to go.
I'm not sure about Stephanie. It seems that her and Jason are on different levels as far as their lifestyles. She seems the type that rather go to ballroom dances, while he wants to go fishing. I don't know. Maybe its just me.

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LovesMyCats

I agree with ya on Shannon. She's got to go.
I'm not sure about Stephanie. It seems that her and Jason are on different levels as far as their lifestyles. She seems the type that rather go to ballroom dances, while he wants to go fishing. I don't know. Maybe its just me.
I agree with this! I like Stephanie and think she is a really sweet and nice person, and I would love to see her happy (especially if I don't have to hear her sing...) but I am not sure she is the perfect match for Jason. Although Jason has taken swing and ballroom dancing lessons, as well as guitar! That is what it says in his biography anyway. Notne of us know for sure what will happen!
But that is my opinion! I think it would be cool to see Stephanie on a season of the Bachelorette!

I think Megan has a really pretty face, but she is not a very nice person at all! Shannon is very clingy and has some issues, but those were horrible things to say about her.
I do hope both of them go home, too. I also think Lauren and Nikki go home! That is my guess!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I could not believe that Jason gave Meghan a rose!!
Lauren and her can go as far as I'm concerned
I really really really like Jillian and while I like Melissa, i just think she's too young (acting?) Stephanie does come off as a little odd, but I still think her and Jason would be great together. Shannon can go, she could have gone after the first episode

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok guys!...I mean GALS! What are your thoughts on this week's episode?!

I LOVED it! I am so glad Megan, Shannon and Lauren are gone!! They were so awful this week. Shannon...well let's just say, she is so needy...I would run in the opposite direction of her! I could have smacked Lauren and I am glad the insecure one is gone too...Nikki!

My prediction is that Melissa, Stephanie and Jillian will be in the final three and I believe in the end he will still chose Melissa. I am so excited!

lovesmycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I thought this week's episode was great! I'm so glad that he sent Megan and Shannon home. Nikki didn't belong there either. And I guess Lauren made a bad decision when she told Jason what to do instead of asking. I couldn't believe that Shannon kissed Jason after she blew her nose and was rubbing her lips. Gross! My dad was calling her booger lips.
I think you are right about the final 3. I think Jillian and Melissa will be the final 2.

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Booger lips!
Priceless! I loved this week's episodes. The girls I wanted to go home did! I didn't like Lauren much, she is too bossy, and I think Nikki deserves to be happy but Jason is definitely not for her. I wanted to see Megan and Shannon go, bye booger girl and not-so-nice girl.

I would love to see Stephanie win, but I have this feeling it will be Melissa, too. She is my second choice.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know Candy.....I agree with almost everything that you said, but what about Molly.....I think he really likes her and could end up with her.

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

I don't know Candy.....I agree with almost everything that you said, but what about Molly.....I think he really likes her and could end up with her.
HUMMMMMMM.....I guess you have a point, but she doesn't stand out in my mind, that's probably why I totally forgot about her. Oops! Maybe it will be her and Melissa in the final end. Is it me or is this Bachelor show going by super fast unlike the Bachelorette season with DeAnna? Oh, I wonder if DeAnna is coming back next week!! DRAMA!

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't care much for Molly, but obviously he does! Spending all night in the tent.... shameful!

I think it will be Molly and Stephanie in the final.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
this WAS a good episode
I was sooooooo glad when he gave Stephanie and not Nikki that rose, I swear I was sitting on the edge of my couch
I am very glad that Megan, Shannon and Lauren are gone, I can't believe they were there as long as they were to be honest

As far as the final 2, I really think it will be Jillian and Stephanie
I just get the impression from Melissa that she is too immature
I like her and she's really sweet and nice, just not ready to be a step-mother IMO- same with Molly