The newest Bachelor Jason

whiteforest

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My prediction of the final 3 are either Stephanie, Molly and Michelle...or Stephanie, Molly and Jillian. He seems like he just has a good friendship with Jillian, so I just don't know how long it will be before he makes that call. I can't wait for Monday cause I'm pretty sure this is the one where Deanna comes back.

lilyluvscats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hey what about Naomi. I kind of like her and Melssa. There's something about Stephanie that is very odd to me too, She just seems so old for her age. She does seem awfully nice though. hmmm. I love this show lol

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by whiteforest

My prediction of the final 3 are either Stephanie, Molly and Michelle...or Stephanie, Molly and Jillian. He seems like he just has a good friendship with Jillian, so I just don't know how long it will be before he makes that call. I can't wait for Monday cause I'm pretty sure this is the one where Deanna comes back.
Michelle????

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Does anyone think Jason favors a very young George Bush?
No....but he does favor my ex boyfriend a whole LOT! Same eyes, profile, smile, walk and....well.... I won't go there!....

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Oh, I think I got her name wrong...maybe it's Melissa? Something with an "M".
I went onto the Bachelor website to try and find who Michelle was...you had me confused there for a minute
And, yes, it is Melissa.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorite girl would have to be a toss up between the "odd" Stephanie, (just something about her I like alot) Melissa and Molly........hurry up Monday!!

loubelia

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

That should be interesting, Deanna coming back...I know he had a connection with her! and she's no longer with who was that, Jesse? I liked Shannon, I don't know why he got rid of her. I'm glad that Megan and that other girl who gossiped to him about the other girls is gone.

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is something about Molly that I just don't like. I think she seems fake. I still think Jillian is the favorite BUT I am starting to really like Naomi! I think she is soooo sweet

I pretty much like them all except Molly....

I CANNOT wait until Monday either!

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I cannot believe he didn't pick Stephanie to go onto the next round

IMO, he should have picked her instead of Naomi. Next week's episode is going to be good
I can't believe he is going to be apart of a dove burial.

I think Melissa made the right decision by going to Jason's house instead of getting her night out on the town, that took a lot of guts and she really showed her maturity...I am not really sure what to say about her parents not wanting to go public and him not being able to meet them. She should have discussed that with her parents before going on the show. To me, that is just horrible that he won't get to meet them. I really think she will not get a rose next week....

My predictions now in the final two: Molly & Jillian.

lovesmycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by caprice

I cannot believe he didn't pick Stephanie to go onto the next round

IMO, he should have picked her instead of Naomi. Next week's episode is going to be good
I can't believe he is going to be apart of a dove burial.

I think Melissa made the right decision by going to Jason's house instead of getting her night out on the town, that took a lot of guts and she really showed her maturity...I am not really sure what to say about her parents not wanting to go public and him not being able to meet them. She should have discussed that with her parents before going on the show. To me, that is just horrible that he won't get to meet them. I really think she will not get a rose next week....

My predictions now in the final two: Molly & Jillian.
I was shocked that Stephanie got sent home. My mom and I cried.
Even though I didn't think she would be the final one standing, it was heart breaking to see her go. I think she's a wonderful lady that carries herself well and is very mature. I would love to see her as the next bachelorette.

The next show is going to be interesting. The dove burial!? What was Naomi's mom thinking!? I don't understand why Melissa's parents don't want to meet Jason. I don't know if they don't want to be on tv or if there's more to it. I think it will probably be Jillian and Molly as the final two.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was very sad to see Staphanie go too, what a classy lady she is!

I really think Jillian is the best match for him
she has a maturity about her that the other don't.

I do not like Naomi, I'm not sure why, but I just don't

whiteforest

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

I agree with all of this. I would love to see Stephanie as the next Bachelorette, but I can't see it happening for some reason.

My new prediction will be that Deanna shows up right at the very end since the "change of plans" phone call was about Ty!

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LovesMyCats

I was shocked that Stephanie got sent home. My mom and I cried.
Even though I didn't think she would be the final one standing, it was heart breaking to see her go. I think she's a wonderful lady that carries herself well and is very mature. I would love to see her as the next bachelorette.

The next show is going to be interesting. The dove burial!? What was Naomi's mom thinking!? I don't understand why Melissa's parents don't want to meet Jason. I don't know if they don't want to be on tv or if there's more to it. I think it will probably be Jillian and Molly as the final two.
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

I agree with both of you!!! I also don't like Molly. I prefer Jillian and Melissa over the other two, and am sad about what Melissa has to say about her parents. It might be a deal breaker for her, leaving Jillian at the head of things. I guess we will find out next week!!!

I was so sad about Stephanie. I had this feeling from the beginning that he wouldn't choose her, but I really like her. She just seems like a wonderful, amazing person. I would love to see her on the Bachelorette but I don't think she would do it, because of Sophia. I wish her the best, and I hope she finds a great new husband!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I can't believe he got rid of Jillian...
I am sooooooooo upset with him!!! Jillian was so right on when she said that at 90, you want to be with your best friend. He made a big, big mistake

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Katie I tried calling you last night to complain! I was sooo MAD! I flung the couch pillow across the room and screamed when he chose Molly over Jillian

I feel like he thought that Jillian ONLY was looking for a best friend....what an idiot! She was so heartbroken. I hope she's the next bachelorette!

I do NOT like Molly....but I really think he will pick Mel! It was between her and Jill and now that Jill is gone....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you guys think he'll send Diona packing?