sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Too true, Susan!

Awww, this just made my day!
A lovely hippy-type man (just like me!
) just came to my door selling some lovely Indian agarbattis
We had a really cheerful chat and I bought two packets!
My house smells sweet and I have a smile on my face!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Woo Hoo! I have good news today- Everything went awesome with Colin and I last night when I talked to him (I know a lot of you have been keeping up with that thread. ) / And today when I was checking out the newst posts on TCS, I ran across Susie's little nut gnome- I died laughing .....that was awesome! / Humm...oh yes, and Kenzie didn't bite my ankels this morning! Yea!

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My good news is that I got my first ribbon from Weight Watchers last night- I've lost 5.4 pounds!

Also I'm sooo looking forward to tonight because it should be the first night we don't have to leave right after work to go run errands! I just have to stop at the grocery store on the way home to pick up a few things then it's 'just us' time and I can finally get some laundry done and pick up around our pig pen!

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SarahBeez

My good news is that I got my first ribbon from Weight Watchers last night- I've lost 5.4 pounds!

Also I'm sooo looking forward to tonight because it should be the first night we don't have to leave right after work to go run errands! I just have to stop at the grocery store on the way home to pick up a few things then it's 'just us' time and I can finally get some laundry done and pick up around our pig pen!
Good job! I bet that's motivates you even more, doesn't it??

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've got a loving husband and amazing daughter, and we are all well. Our three kitties are healthy, too. I have nice friends, a beautiful place to live, and I don't have to work an outside job. I appreciate all of this!

This thread has made me realize that all the bad stuff going on right now isn't very important.

Cheers, from
SwampWitch

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I submitted a landscaping maintenance estimate to a manufacturing plant that I had worked at this summer and it was accepted!!!
I got the call this morning and a purchase order number for reference.
While the income earned won't be lots it is steady revenue for the 8 month term.
And every bit counts!!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

I submitted a landscaping maintenance estimate to a manufacturing plant that I had worked at this summer and it was accepted!!!
I got the call this morning and a purchase order number for reference.
While the income earned won't be lots it is steady revenue for the 8 month term.
And every bit counts!!
That is GREAT!!

My best friend is graduation form college tonight. i mentioned this in anohter thread. But she has overcome a lot of obstacles. She had a baby at 15 and dropped out of HS. She went for her GED, and then started college. She will be an LPN and intends to go for her RN.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
congrats Gail!

Party on, Natalie! You go have some fun with all kinds of different coloured pants!

Kass, that must be great to walk to work! Especially as winter is coming. Now you don't have to worry about scraping ice, will the car start, are the roads ploughed...(hmm, sounds like you're out of a few excuses for being late though!)

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pushylady

Party on, Natalie! You go have some fun with all kinds of different coloured pants!
This blue pants thing is too funny
The ladies at my work get a kick out of it too...especially since I know the guys name, but I prefer blue pants to his name..

Anyway, yes I will look to all the coloured pants from now on

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

This blue pants thing is too funny
The ladies at my work get a kick out of it too...especially since I know the guys name, but I prefer blue pants to his name..

Anyway, yes I will look to all the coloured pants from now on

just remember, if he's not interested in you, that's just proof that he's an idiot and therefore, you're better off without him

My good news for today:
I interviewed someone for a research project and she was very useful. After the interview, she gave me lots of very useful information too. That will make my project so much easier (and better)

salix

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I was having a miserable last two days. I got home tonight, flopped in my chair and a grey fluffball wrapped herself around my neck and flopped on my shoulder and fell asleep, purring.
How can anyone stay sad after something like that happening?

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I think it is time to revive this thread.
We all need a little boost.

My good news for today is that the rain stopped and the sun is shining. I also found a nice birthday present for my father

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Karen!
I would hug you, but I have my reputation to maintain.

My good news for today is.... well, I didn't smack any stoopid coworkers today. That's good for them. And me too, I guess, cause I didn't get fired for hitting anyone...

Status
Not open for further replies.