The Good News Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

That is awesome Kenz!! And you already know a lot of possible customers!!
Yup.... we'll have the same cliental and everything.... its just going to a long, painful move
I probly won't be on TCS for awhile during the day if we do make the move

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Yup.... we'll have the same cliental and everything.... its just going to a long, painful move
I probly won't be on TCS for awhile during the day if we do make the move
But it will be worth it! You can visit us at night!

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations Kenz

Do you watch OCC? My fiancee loves that show!

My bit of good news is that I got a payrise, yay!

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
My new bike was finally ready to use today... so I went on a long bike ride. Took me nearly 5 hours to do 25km because I kept stopping to study.

So not only did I get that bike ride I had been wanting to take for weeks... but I also almost got all my studying for today done (and it's only 5:30pm). And I feel great!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Everyone has so much going on in their lives right now, that I thought it might be a nice idea to bring this thread back to life. No matter how bad things get on a daily basis, we should always be able to find a small positive to focus on. This helps to bring things into perspective and shows us that things will get better

So come on guys, let's hear that good news!

I sat down for 4 hours last night and worked on my chemistry homework. I woke up this morning and everything clicked into place. I know what I am doing and am actually excited about going to class today!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jerry has hooked up our toilet again in the bathroom. We still have lots to do in there, but slowly but surely I'm getting my new bathroom!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, hopefully this time tomorrow i'll know that the money has been transferred to my solicitor telling me that i can go and get the keys to my new house

I was awake again just before 5.a.m because i'm hyper!!!

Oh, and our office cleaner has just told me she's been constipated for the last few days!!!. TOO MUCH INFO!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Oh, and our office cleaner has just told me she's been constipated for the last few days!!!. TOO MUCH INFO!!!!
Err... well.. Susan, this kind of sounds like bad news. Which means you must replace it with another positive!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I finally got a plumber recommendation, so tomorrow he's coming over to check out my kitchen sink (leak underneath, drip above), my toilet (runs all the time, so I have the float rigged), and my bathroom sink (fat butt Sabina jumped up into it, and split the pipe underneath
). My plumbing issues may soon be a thing of the past!
I know this almost sounds like a negative, but it's so hard to find a plumber someone knows and trusts, so I it actually is good news!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Erm? Oh!, my new sofas come on tuesday
I hope you've got some bean bags to keep you going 'til then!

My good news is that I have removed all loose bricks from the wall (pretty fun, actually!
) and have almost finished a gigantic pile of ironing!

Just a small amount left to do and then I can throw the hoover around and do a little more packing!

Status
Not open for further replies.