Teufel is gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hell603

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fran: Have you started looking for him in the area he was last seen in using the ways hissy and Deb25 mentioned? Please he is probably too scared to move and hungry ..

Please don't just sit and wait for him to come back - he dosen't know where home is otherwise he would have been there already!

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I agree with the others Fran. Can you spend time there between 12 and 4 and watch out for him. Try what Eddie said too, bring tshirts and smelly fish. You are going to need a carrier because I am sure he is going to be scared if you try to catch him. Don't give up, I would be right there with you if I could.

Is the area he is in safe? I mean, for you to be in during those times? If not, please take Ben with you.

roxy_loves_cj

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Fran, as everyone else has said I am so sorry and I wish you the best of luck.

I would suggest combining hissy's advice. Take the other kitty in the carrier with you between 1-3 am where your tufel has last been sighted. Talk to the other kitty, use his nicknames (baby where to u think tufel is is he close by?) so that he hears them. Bring his favorite wet and dry food, water and any treats that he likes.

Be very careful though, as that late it is very dangerous. Have ben be out in the car but within a short distance away. Inform the cops and friends of what you are doing so that everyone knows exactly where you are at and why you are doing it.

Best of wishes in hoping your little guy comes back to you safe sound and purring.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been out searching for him at 11 pm because its very quiet at that area already, i still had no luck.
Although when i do go at 1 am i will have to inform the cops about it!
Ill take kaylee with me this time and we will see what happens.

Thank you all for keeping us in your prayers

gilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fran, I have come online especially to see this thread
Hang in there mate.... Please come home soon Teufel, we all miss u!

maggie's mom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
OMG OMG OMG...She's back. Sorry I didn't post sooner...but she arrived back at the porch door on Sunday around 11 or so....I felt like I must be dreaming. After leaving on Thursday night and then NOTHING til Sunday, I had accepted the sad truth I would never see my lover-cat ever again. Then she shows up as if NOTHING had happened. Charlie (her non-blood "sister") seemed disapointed as she thought she might have been Only-Cat Status for a while...But I must say the anguish, grief, unconsolable feelings I had while she was missing were off the charts...I can only imagine how Teufel's mom is feeling and we are all saying kitty prayers and Mom prayers for the safe return of your angel.

Status
Not open for further replies.