Teufel is gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckatz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Luvmysphynx

I just can not stop checking this thread...... My thoughts and prayers are with you. Go home Teufel!!!!!
Me too, I keep hoping for good news-hang in there fwan.
Home safe vibes for Teufel and Maggie.

CK

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No news?? I can't stop checking back here!!

PLEASE COME HOME TEUFEL!!! You are dearly missed!!

You're both still in my prayers!

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I keep coming back, too, hoping that that sweet baby is home.

Come on Teufel we miss you!! And your Mummy is frantic!!

COME HOME!!!

missy&spikesmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Fwan--just thinking of you and little Teufel. I am thinking about you guys a LOT and am hoping and sending all positive vibes, that he will just show back up REALLY soon! I know this HAS to be so, so difficult for you, sweetie!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do have some news that ben didnt tell me before well he did but not fully,
the other night when tricia called, Ben actually saw teufel fully breaked but because he got so scared he ran off, he got out of the car and searched but didnt have a torch so didnt see him, He then turned the car off and started rolling and waited but he didnt come out.
We have looked at a map, and it confirms us that he is in the old factory place that has a big park and alot of woods.
Reason being because last sunday, my neighbour told me she saw him at this street in the morning infront of the supermarket, the next day her sister told me she saw him but a few houses up infront of the park, and then ben saw him on the other side.

He told me he wouldnt mistake teufel in the world and i quite believe him.
We are going there tonight to have a look, its more than 2 km the area but we are trying all we can.
He thinks he was looking for his way back because he looked lost.
I just pray he isnt starving and not so cold.

So far there is no news,
There is still dry cat food outside and bens pillow sheet that teufel had been sleeping on.

Thank you all for keeping us in your prayers, i cant thank you all enough.
As soon as i have money im going to get kaylee microchipped, and start taking her out on a leash, like tricia does.
Kaylee was never an indoor cat and just for my safety to get her used to the outside world incase she does run away and she will know her way back.
OF COUSE! touch wood that will never happen!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, that's kinda good news there, right? At least Teuful is being seen!

I know you're doing all you can. All of us are pulling for you, and waiting for that Joyful Teuful day when he comes home.

Hang in there!

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hope you find Teufel tonight

Can you set out traps in the area he was seen?
I know it's a long shot but he might go in one with his favorite food in it.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am too eagerly awaiting your post that Teufel will be home soon. Perhaps he got scared with something around your place (does anyone have maybe a dog or little kids nearby that would have scared him??) and is afraid to come back.
Still hoping for the best!!
I thinking if lots of leaves are off the trees he might be easier to spot. Bring a food box along to shake for him to hear.

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its great to see some good news Fwan!!! Now you at least know where to look!! I'm sure he misses you as much if not more than you miss him!! I can't wait for you to report that he's come back home!

Still praying!

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fran

Keeping everything crossed that you find him. At least you know he is somewhere - better than possibly being holed up trapped in the apartment. I do hope you get him soon.

berylayn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fran,

The good news is that at least ben has seen him!!
I hope your searching turns out well! I am sure Teufel is missing you just as much as you miss him and I hope to hear about his homecoming soon.

Still keeping you and Teufel is my thoughts...

sylorna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fran, when he comes home I'm sticking to my promise to buy that kitty a tag...and maybe a matching collar if you're lucky. Soon sweetie, I know you'll find him, keep the faith.

pandybear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh fran

i'm so sorry that Teufel is missing but at least he has been spotted, that is good news

bonnie went missing for three days once, i was so sick with worry and couldn't stop crying the entire time, on the third night she just sauntered through the door (we left the doors open for her incase she came home) she was covered in burs and was starving.

both me and all my furbabies will be praying for Teufel's safe return.

and please try to stay strong, i know how hard it is but Teufel will be back before you know it.

felicia

Status
Not open for further replies.