Teufel is gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, that's encouraging that Teufel has been seen, more than once, and you have a good idea where to look. I'm hoping and praying that you'll soon be reunited.

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fran,

If you want Teufel back, you are more than likely going to have to make an effort to go where he has been seen, perhaps at a odd hour of the night. If you are waiting for him to find his way back home, and he is lost, I don't think that is going to happen.

Several years ago when Squirt got out and was gone for 2 weeks, I found out from someone who responded to a flyer I put up that he was and had been in a completely different section of the apartment complex and had been there the entire 2 weeks he was gone. I had to actually go and get him. The first time I went, he wasn't anywhere to be found. I returned a couple of hours later, and my friend was able to grab him. I am, needless to say, very glad I did.

Please make the effort to get this kitty home.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The best time Fran, is about 1:00-3:00 a.m. That is when the world is quiet, your cat can hear you calling (call softly) and if he is there he will respond. Sit down on the ground if you can in the area he is in and call him, pop open food cans, rattle dry food, make a noise he understands is clearly yours.

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fran I am so thrilled to learn that Teufel has been seen and is still alive although he is obviously lost and frightened.

I am hoping and praying with all my heart that you are able to get him and that he can come home again.

I will keep checking this thread for updates - you are in all of our thoughts.

Best of luck, Fran

gilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Fran I am really sorry. I have not been on this site for a while and to see this thread makes me really sad. I hope that you manage to find Teufel soon. At least you know he is okay though if he has been spotted. I am thinking of you and I really hope to come back to this thread to see some good news

felineorc

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
so glad he has been soon and hoping that he will be home with you soon. Keeping you both in my thoughts.

gardenandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Could you get a have- a -heart trap. And put in the area where he has been seen with some of his favorite food in it and a item with your smell on it? Thats what I would do. If hes hungry and probably he is you will stand a good chance of trapping him.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I'm relieved that he's been seen. Please go out again at night and call him. Have you called shelters or rescue organizations to see about borrowing a trap? If you put one or two out in the area he's been seen with his favorite food and some of your clothing or the like, you stand a good chance of trapping him.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Still thinking of (and praying for) you and Teufal. It's encouraging that he's been seen. I hope he makes it home safe and sound soon.

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
More come home vibes headed your way

Come home sweetie!

jamasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Still sending Good Vibes and come home prayers your way. Come home Teufel everyone misses you so much!!!

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fwan, still praying REALLY hard. Can you take any old t-shorts or clothes and make a scent trail in your direction? Can you go between midnight and 4 am when it's really quiet and call/listen/bring fresh fish.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sashacat421

Fwan, still praying REALLY hard. Can you take any old t-shorts or clothes and make a scent trail in your direction? Can you go between midnight and 4 am when it's really quiet and call/listen/bring fresh fish.
This is a good Idea!
....Eddie´s right!

I really wish to Teufel come back soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.