Teufel is gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My goodness...I'm so sorry for you and Teuful. But there still is hope. Not just a little hope--hope is all the same to me. No such thing as 'little hope' or 'a lot of hope'. There IS HOPE.

I have gone through the same thing. I was going to type the whole story, but that would be boring. So, long story short, my cat, Sweetie, ran away and I looked for her in a place I had a strange suspicion she was every day. I gave up hope after a few days, and cried for her often. After almost 2 weeks, I found her. So, please, don't give up. If you give up, hope almost is lost for Teufel.

BEST WISHES and a bright, pretty ray of shining hope for you and Teufel.

{{{{{{{{{{
TONS of good luck, comforting vibes and prayers
}}}}}}}}}}

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Fran -- you're only having bad dreams because you are as worried asleep as you are awake. I hope you find your sweet baby soon! Lots of wishes for sweet dreams and lots of prayers for Teuful's quick return!

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Could there be a hole or a small place he could be hiding in from you outside? Maybe in a basement?

Could someone have picked him up?

missy&spikesmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh sweetie....

I do so hope Teufel comes back safe and sound REALLY soon!
Thinking of you so much...and little Teufel too.

jamasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Still sending out "Come home Tuefel Vibes" and prayers. Come on home Tuefel sweetie your meowmy misses you!

gratefulbear629

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I check this thread every time I come to TCS. Soon I will check it and it will say "Teufel is back home!!". I just know it.

gilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Please come home soon Teufel

Fran, take care and hang in there
We are all thinking of you.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fran, you probably already answered this, but did you go to your old place? Is there any chance he'd be able to get there? We had a cat do that three times, and it was miles and miles. By the third time, it only took her a day to get to the old house.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today is the two week mark of teufel being missing.
I have heard nothing from anyone, Im waiting for the local newspaper to see if someone has reported him missing.

Ben thinks he might be stolen, and noone is reporting him back to us, because he is alot prettier and smarter than kaylee

Kaylee is just as beautiful, and just as smart. IMO

I have lit a candle for teufel, incase if anything has happened to him.

Thank you all for keeping him in your prayers,

I have not given up on him!

Now i just have to wait and see.

annie 33

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Fwan-

I am so sorry to hear about Teufel!!! Did you try borrowing an humane trap and set it at night in the areas where he has been seen?

I know many people think that traps can be traumatizing and harmful.. I used to think that myself until I used a trap from my SPCA to trap an injured feral and a pregnant feral. This was very successful for me and the ferals came back after being released to eat off my porch and didn't hold a grudge against me.

PLEASE at least try the trap for a couple nights!!! You can set it in an area where he has been seen and wait nearby in your or friend's car then if he has been trapped you can immediately get him- don't leave trap overnight without supervision! If you trap another cat by mistake, you can always release the cat.

PLEASE try the trap. Renting a trap is not that too expensive- I rented mine for $25....

Good luck and keep us posted!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
In case anyone hasn't seen the thread in the Lounge -

TEAFEL IS BACK HOME!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.