Tera + 2 - 4

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise
I have learned to leave the top on my litter storage bin because my Casey did the same thing when he was a kitten. At least yours do not kick litter at you out of the dirty litter box while you are scooping. When my Starbuck was a baby kitten she hated it when I scooped her box. She would jump in it and give me a shower with the dirty litter.

That photo is adorable.
Oh my gosh. Well my two help and by help I mean jumping in and on the scoop and having to supervise all ...deposits as they go in the bag. I get the impression they're quite proud of the productions.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
By next week, they'll be tying widdle bows around them, and won't THAT be fun?

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

By next week, they'll be tying widdle bows around them, and won't THAT be fun?
I have two little dream kittens. They are litter box trained and sweet and gentle never using claws and are using their scratching surfaces. I usually only have to hiss once when they get into something not meant for them. They sleep quietly in their cage all night and get up and play for a while before getting the hopeful let me out mom look. They are just 11 weeks old. If they want to wrap up their litter box presents I'll provide the ribbon.

Last edited:

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Such a lovely picture! I bet with those sweet little faces you soon forgave them.

One of my cats, I never did work out which one, clawed open a new sack of cat litter and peed into it once.

They're starting to remind me of Spike and Marley, two feral kittens I rescued about 4 years back.

Spike, the little girl on the left, was always a lot wilder than her brother. She stuck around for a few months after we moved up here, then took off into the forest and never came back. Her brother Marley is still with me.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
Spike, the little girl on the left, was always a lot wilder than her brother. She stuck around for a few months after we moved up here, then took off into the forest and never came back. Her brother Marley is still with me.
They are stunning I hope my babies turn out this beautiful.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So gorgeous!!! *PRAYERS* that he is well and loved, somewhere.  This happened with our beloved Golden Boy Cat, too.  We always said that he was ranging around the Mojave and that no rodent would ever be safe from the majestic Golden Boy Cat.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gorgeous pix.  And oh, the joys of having kittens and watching them enjoy an orange thing.  If I had one of those, I'd love it.  If my cats had one of those, they'd ignore it.  

2Cats4everLoved

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't get over how Frog and Toad grew so much in what seems, so little time.

Great shots of the little family.  I love Mooky, is she naturally small?  She looks so sweet.

Congrats again on your little family.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

I can't get over how Frog and Toad grew so much in what seems, so little time.

Great shots of the little family.  I love Mooky, is she naturally small?  She looks so sweet.

Congrats again on your little family.
Mook is about 12lbs. Her mother was a feral and maybe tipped the scale at 4lbs on a good day. A good indication of what kind of hardships feral cats go though. Now Mercy is tiny. You see her and think that's a big kitty but she's all of 8lbs and a lot of fluff. she's put on a little since the babies came into our home. She's a much happier little cat. I need to get the babies on the scale again. And they have become a family of cats. Even Mook has loved on the babies. When no one is looking.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

Mook is about 12lbs. Her mother was a feral and maybe tipped the scale at 4lbs on a good day. A good indication of what kind of hardships feral cats go though. Now Mercy is tiny. You see her and think that's a big kitty but she's all of 8lbs and a lot of fluff. she's put on a little since the babies came into our home. She's a much happier little cat. I need to get the babies on the scale again. And they have become a family of cats. Even Mook has loved on the babies. When no one is looking.
Awwwww...Ebil Aunty Mook has melted...if only in private.  Like I said, that irascible aunty who secretly slips the kids peppermint drops.  I had one of those. 

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

Awwwww...Ebil Aunty Mook has melted...if only in private.  Like I said, that irascible aunty who secretly slips the kids peppermint drops.  I had one of those. 
Well you know when Mook is unhappy. There's barf. Lots of barf. Happy Mook is what she is right now. Hanging out on the counter in the morning wanting something Sitting on her self with the  babies walking around her with no snarls or swipes. And she not hiding in a clothes drawer. Nothing subtle about it. When she's unhappy you know it.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hekitty is pretty good at making her displeasure known, as well.  It takes all the guess work out of keeping them content.  Hekitty is a bit more subtle about it, but her latest thing is, when I tell her "No, you have to wait a bit" when she wants a treat, she now mutters something, lays back her ears, and stomps (yes, stomps) off. 

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

Hekitty is pretty good at making her displeasure known, as well.  It takes all the guess work out of keeping them content.  Hekitty is a bit more subtle about it, but her latest thing is, when I tell her "No, you have to wait a bit" when she wants a treat, she now mutters something, lays back her ears, and stomps (yes, stomps) off. 
They resent the opposable thumb.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
So, how are the little rascals doing today?  If you, and they, were here, you could have the windows wide opened  It's going to hit near 80 before dark...then cool down RAPIDLY to near freezing, and not get about about 56 tomorrow.  Why we don't all have pneumonia is beyond me.