Tera + 2 - 4

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise
You feel like you are seeing no progress and wonder if things in your home will ever seem normal again. Will you always have to have one eye tipped behind you to make sure the cats are not killing each other. We have been at the introduction/integration phase for weeks with Mook and the babies with no progress and then today after thoroughly whapping Frog on the head for being fresh they took a nap together this evening.

They slept like this for almost 2 hours. It wasn't until they were waking up that I snapped a picture. Sometimes you have to leave something precious alone and I sure didn't want to startle anyone.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
They slept like this for almost 2 hours. It wasn't until they were waking up that I snapped a picture. Sometimes you have to leave something precious alone and I sure didn't want to startle anyone.
Love this photo. Yep Floey used to Whap Honeybee and then later I would see honeybee give her a lick then run off before Floey cuffed her one upside the head.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I love that picture.  I was hoping that Mook would end up being that irascible aunty who secretly loved the kids.  Looks like we are slowly headed that way.

Let us know how the vet trip went!

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

Just when I think there couldn't possibly be a cuter picture, you upload one. 
They are such good babies. We really hit the jackpot with these two. All my cats are used to being crated from time to time. I hate playing hunt the kitty after moving something in or out of the house They both have whisper paws when touching us. Little boy is a face patter , eye blinker nose kisser. Little girl doesn't like to be held but she will purr up a storm if you so much as start petting her. The biggest issue I had was getting the bottle away from my little boy. The little girl was always hard to feed and as soon as able she took to kibble and water. They're both eating some canned now  Mooks food.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

They are such good babies. We really hit the jackpot with these two. All my cats are used to being crated from time to time. I hate playing hunt the kitty after moving something in or out of the house They both have whisper paws when touching us. Little boy is a face patter , eye blinker nose kisser. Little girl doesn't like to be held but she will purr up a storm if you so much as start petting her. The biggest issue I had was getting the bottle away from my little boy. The little girl was always hard to feed and as soon as able she took to kibble and water. They're both eating some canned now  Mooks food.
Well, if they are eating Mook's food, and are both still breathing, I'd say THAT little battle is won.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

Good vet visit. I forgot my phone so no pics. Babies had no worms on their initial test but we're running a second at my request just to make sure. the babies got boosters and weighed

Toad 2lb 10 oz

Frog 2lb 12 oz and...............we can't seem to get a sex on these guys. I felt sorry for Dr. Nolan she was so frustrated. They get their third shots 4 weeks from now so hopefully we'll know then. Really sort of amusing. The babies are in their cage curled up. long day.  They got another round of wormer as a precaution.

Last edited: