Tera + 2 - 4

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise
Have it your way. Mook is too but I'm not going to be the one to tell her she's not tortie.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
The kits are now free range. Little boy said I wanna see the rest. Mercy was beside herself for the first hour trying to herd or carry them back into the living room.  They are enthralled with the drinking fountain.

hellomisskitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The kits are now free range. Little boy said I wanna see the rest. Mercy was beside herself for the first hour trying to herd or carry them back into the living room.  They are enthralled with the drinking fountain.
A big sister's job is never done. Mercy better plan on many sleepless nights and days to come [emoji]128569[/emoji]

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

Bet Mercy is loving the kittens being out of the nursery! Do you have anything broken yet?
We haven't aside from some seat cushions knocked off a bench in the kitchen and some spilled cat food. They even leave the cable wires alone. They still have that baby mind to obey mom a bit. And Mercy acts like a playmate and mothers them.

The Kits go in their crate at 10:30 PM and don't get back out until 6 AM. That gives the other two cats plenty of ME ME ME time. And the babies sleep through the night except to get up and potty and snack. They take about another 4 hour nap starting around 12-1 so that gives the to adult cats more ME ME ME time. The babies dominated everything for a few weeks it's important to wean them off constant attention or they're going to end up being a mess. It seems putting the happiness and mental health of our adult cats first ends up working best for everyone. Our house is pretty much oriented to cats so there isn't a lot of things they can break

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
I am going to buy a new cat tree on Sunday. its a 90 minute drive to Arlington MA and it's 70 inches tall. I have to move some junk in the dining room-some puzzles I bought to sell. Today it's raining so no carting stuff out of the house-wet books/puzzles are annoying. since I baked that large dinner two nights ago I can go right to pricing/moving books into the truck to unload at my book shop. And Sunday bring home the new thingy.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

I am going to buy a new cat tree on Sunday. its a 90 minute drive to Arlington MA and it's 70 inches tall. I have to move some junk in the dining room-some puzzles I bought to sell. Today it's raining so no carting stuff out of the house-wet books/puzzles are annoying. since I baked that large dinner two nights ago I can go right to pricing/moving books into the truck to unload at my book shop. And Sunday bring home the new thingy.
I'm going to have to get another cat tree. It's cold and windy here and some rain today. I rented a storage unit years ago. My slimy relatives ripped off almost 1500 dollars worth of tools and my FIL destroyed our band saw. I keep things I need at home locked up and lots of kitchen stuff and tools in storage that I don't use all the time. It keeps the clutter out of my life safe and insured.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
nope...merely the presence of white doesn't indicate calico.  The black and orange must be in distinct patches of pure color.  That's a tortie, and a rather magnificent example, at that.  Hekitty has a tiny crescent of white on the lower edge of her orange bib, and another sliver on top of it.  She also has a white ring near the tip of her tail, and a small white spot in her left "armpit."  AND one, single, lone white whisker.

We haven't aside from some seat cushions knocked off a bench in the kitchen and some spilled cat food. They even leave the cable wires alone. They still have that baby mind to obey mom a bit. And Mercy acts like a playmate and mothers them.

The Kits go in their crate at 10:30 PM and don't get back out until 6 AM. That gives the other two cats plenty of ME ME ME time. And the babies sleep through the night except to get up and potty and snack. They take about another 4 hour nap starting around 12-1 so that gives the to adult cats more ME ME ME time. The babies dominated everything for a few weeks it's important to wean them off constant attention or they're going to end up being a mess. It seems putting the happiness and mental health of our adult cats first ends up working best for everyone. Our house is pretty much oriented to cats so there isn't a lot of things they can break
Boy, they're doing well.  I hope it continues into the "teenager" stage!  I am confident, however, that regardless, Mercy will gently guide them along the correct path, and Mook will, if necessary, use a cattle prod to keep them there.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh good.  Tarifa's torti, as far as I'm concerned, too.  I read somewhere that "officially" tortis should not have any white on them, but to that I say NIH! 

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

Rainy day kits

Mook this morning. The sunlight was so warm and golden

Right this moment Mook is in the kitchen with the babies trying not to want to play with them.  I went in with the camera but then the atmosphere shifted so I am letting things alone and hoping for the final breakthrough tonight. For all the constipated look on her face she is one of the most playful cats ever. At least the die you little rats snarl hasn't been heard in a few days. Right now she has a curious look on her face as she watches from her perch on the kitchen table.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
HAH!  She's slooooooooooowly capitulating.  Although I doubt she will ever be kittensmitten, she does seem to be progressing.