Tera + 2 - 4

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise

I really can't get over their growth spurt.  It seems if everything is falling into place nicely.

Those sweet faces are too much.  I love those innocent eyes and expressions.

So happy for you all.
I expect Frog to be hedging up on 3lbs by next Tuesday.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

Is there a limit on adorableness? 
I believe they pose for the camera. Usually it takes 20 frames to get the one good one. I hit on the first shot with these guys most times. I only crop to improve composition in a portrait.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, thank you! This is my beloved Tarifa, age 13, adopted from a friend who did rescue and adoptions out of our then-sort-of-local Petco.  She does have huge ears, and while she's generally the sweetest, most perfect, and friendliest of cats (a major reason why I adopted her at 11 months -- we required a cat who would fit well into our large feline family, which she did, right from the start), she will sometimes whap someone if she feels they're invading her space.  

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
How old are the little meatballs now? I think the boys were 3.5 pounds at 10 weeks (gosh, hard to think of them in terms of "weeks" now).

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
How old are the little meatballs now? I think the boys were 3.5 pounds at 10 weeks (gosh, hard to think of them in terms of "weeks" now).
9 weeks and about 2 1/2 lbs now. They seem well developed and growing well. I only weigh to make sure they are gaining reasonably.

donutte

Top Cat
Purraise
9 weeks and about 2 1/2 lbs now. They seem well developed and growing well. I only weigh to make sure they are gaining reasonably.
The boys were 2.5 at 8 weeks. 3.5 at 10 weeks, and 4.5 at 13 weeks. After that, they didn't get weighed till they were almost fully grown. I think not long after they got neutered, Oliver started showing us who was really the "bigger cat", hahaha.

They grow so fast. I can't believe they're almost a year and a half already. Enjoy the insanity :) I'm re-living vicariously through you.

That's just tortitude.
I say that all the time at the shelters :)

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
The boys were 2.5 at 8 weeks. 3.5 at 10 weeks, and 4.5 at 13 weeks. After that, they didn't get weighed till they were almost fully grown. I think not long after they got neutered, Oliver started showing us who was really the "bigger cat", hahaha.

They grow so fast. I can't believe they're almost a year and a half already. Enjoy the insanity
I'm re-living vicariously through you.
I say that all the time at the shelters
To be honest these are really good kits. They already learned to leave the wires from the tv and boxes alone with simple redirection. Where I'm really remiss is teaching them their names. Come on babies works for now I guess.

donutte

Top Cat
Purraise
To be honest these are really good kits. They already learned to leave the wires from the tv and boxes alone with simple redirection. Where I'm really remiss is teaching them their names. Come on babies works for now I guess.
In all honesty, I don't think either of the boys really responds to their names. Oscar does sometimes, but Oliver not at all. He responds more to the many nicknames he has.

lucindalynx

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh, that Tarifa is so much like our Kismet's kittens Misty Eye and Longing Heart. Not a single white fur anywhere, just red and black.