Tera + 2 - 4

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise

LOL love it!!
Thank you. They are such good babies. After the babies got done Mercy came up and played. And Mook waited till they were all gone and curled up next to me. Mook hissed at Toad yesterday and I about died laughing when she hissed right back. How is Midnight ?

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Midi is well, he went for his annual vet visit on Tuesday, and for an old boy he is ok. He is holding a level 2 kidney failure (the same values as last year, so not getting worse is good I guess) He needs to lose some weight is is almost 18 lbs 

Lol I would have loved to see Mook's face  when the little one hissed back (you have to love the tude of the little ones) Thank you for sharing these little sweeties with us, it is so enjoyable to watch them grow up. 

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

Midi is well, he went for his annual vet visit on Tuesday, and for an old boy he is ok. He is holding a level 2 kidney failure (the same values as last year, so not getting worse is good I guess) He needs to lose some weight is is almost 18 lbs 

Lol I would have loved to see Mook's face  when the little one hissed back (you have to love the tude of the little ones) Thank you for sharing these little sweeties with us, it is so enjoyable to watch them grow up. 
So happy to hear he's doing so well. It seems like just yesterday I was enthralled when the babies could waddle a few feet. If she would have hissed at the the little boy Frog he would have wilted. We've been having weather in the mid 70's so I have the door open and they have sunshine and fresh air all day.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

Playing on the tablet.
Oh, that is just too cute!  That is actually the only reason I keep considering a tablet...for Ms. H. R. Surette.

Thank you. They are such good babies. After the babies got done Mercy came up and played. And Mook waited till they were all gone and curled up next to me. Mook hissed at Toad yesterday and I about died laughing when she hissed right back. How is Midnight ?
SNORTLE...I would give much to have seen that!  I assume Mook did the stare, then that "I know I didn't just hear that kitten hiss at me" blink, then the walk away...

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

Oh, that is just too cute!  That is actually the only reason I keep considering a tablet...for Ms. H. R. Surette.

SNORTLE...I would give much to have seen that!  I assume Mook did the stare, then that "I know I didn't just hear that kitten hiss at me" blink, then the walk away...
She did indeed. Strutted right off with a tail flick

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
I love that little sister Toad is the braver of the two littles: hissing at the Mook and the first to summit the cage...she is a force to be reckoned with [emoji]10084[/emoji]️
They are both becoming their own little selves. If you noticed Toad was hissing at me in that picture. I had taken her down twice and she was having a stand your ground moment. Poor Froggy couldn't figure out why he couldn't get on top. I am hoping that by next Friday being in the confines of the nursery will be a thing of the past. Truth is they're going to be bigger at 10 weeks than Mercy was at 4 months. Aside from the great poop painting party when they first started using the litter box they're potty trained.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

What's his high score?  He is one serious bug-slayer! 
I had one game that tracked how many mice the cats slapped. It stopped updating and didn't work anymore. There was a fish game from Friskies that leveled up except if the cat didn't swat enough fish the game ended. Cats don't understand that aspect.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
Frog spotty boy cage walking

desk rampage

Last edited:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I want to be there, watching them, cuddling with Mercy, attempting to get Mook to at least look at me (I know how she is)...