TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay.
FINAL diet lol omg
Morning: Chicken 
dry food for when im gone
afternoon: LeChat
Evening: Olive oil and Eggs for 4 days, Olive Oil and Chicken for 3 days.
Night: Lechat for 5 days, Heart for 2 days.
And after the night meal, some yogurt! 
and then ofcourse the dry food in a puzzlefeeder
Sound meowgood?
This is fine, but he doesn't have to have egg or chicken every day. Only when you have time!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sukablyat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
w
This is fine, but he doesn't have to have egg or chicken every day. Only when you have time!
If you're trying to care about me over-working myself, then forget about it :) I'll do anything for a kitten, anything. *holds up knife, with an evil face*

But if it's bad for the kitten, I'll stop the egg and just keep the olive oil.

sukablyat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
And instead I'll give him alternate days eggs.

sukablyat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Good luck with work m8, and good luck with life cuz you've helped me ALOT.

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
w
If you're trying to care about me over-working myself, then forget about it :) I'll do anything for a kitten, anything. *holds up knife, with an evil face*
But if it's bad for the kitten, I'll stop the egg and just keep the olive oil.
It's about over-working yourself, but also it's unnecessary for the kitty. He'll be happy with all of this food and won't pay attention to how often he gets them.

sukablyat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Fine, alternate days :D

sukablyat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Goodnight guys!

sukablyat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ok so I have a shirazi kitten male and he peed in his cage, he was playing in his cage (I took of the metal net and I just gave him the lower part of the cage to rest in, and he was playing in his cage... And at night I found pee in it, he has done this twice, first time I don't know what happened, I left him in the room with food water toys and his cage,(it was his second day in our house)he peed in his cage despite having a litter box, he usually defecates in his box but idk what happened those two days...he's very loving always sleeps with me, plays with me, watched tv with me.. What's going on? He's the only pet aswell.. And only 8 weeks old.. Help? Urgent! I'm gonna have him checked by the vet in a few days.. But what should I do to stop him?

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You are right about being very young at 8 weeks. But, exactly where is the litter box in the room and if you can describe the "cage" in more detail. I don't get the lower part and the "metal net" thingy. Perhaps, your kitten could not reach the box in time? Sometimes kittens get so playful they forget to go and then it is too late.
Or maybe he is the type of cat that likes a separate box for #1 and #2 (although I think he is too young for such preference). 

sukablyat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ok so basically in the first incident he was new so I confined him to a medium sized room with litter box, food, water, and the cage(basically the cage has 2 parts, a flat surfaced and a metal part which can be separated to make it a large bed. He peed on thecage instead of the litter box.. 2nd incident he was playing in the living room with a ribbon in his cage.. 3-5 hours later I found pee while I was putting the box away.. I've locked the cage and in the morning I'm thinking about either putting some citrus juice on the carpet in case some pee got on it or feeding him there. Please help! Goodnight. And please answer!

sukablyat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
And again, he is very loving, defecates in the litter box and pees there too.. But.. Idk what is happening. My mother is already telling me to throw him out! She hates him! Help needed.

sukablyat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Maybe he was too just playing with the ribbon (he was loving it) in the second incident, but what happened in the first? The litter box was like 30 cm away..

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is vey young and still learning. I think he probably needs more time, and more litter boxes so he has options that are right in front of him at all times. It can even be a baking sheet with some litter in it.

He's going to need patience. He left his mother too young and isn't done learning.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your plan sounds good. As a general principle, for a kitten under a year old, you can feed them as much as they can eat, and it is up to you ro make sure that as much of that as possible is good healthy food that will help them grow.

sukablyat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ok since the people here are amazing

I have one more problem

He started peeing outside the box (done this 2 times)

First time he was in the room with his cage ( removed the upper part of the cage ) and the litter box, toys, food, water

In the morning, i saw pee in his cage.. :/

Second incident, He was playing with ribbons i taped to the underside of the table

and then I saw pee there aswell :/

First I thought it was related to behaviour, but now I don't THINK so..

Today when I came from school, I was cleaning his litter box and I saw some REALLY dark brown poop, actually BLACK! And it didn't get clumped by the clumping litter, none of it stuck to it and it stuck to the normal pieces which are light brownish type, they were all clumped but the blackish poop wasn't clumped and it was in 2-3 small pieces rather then a big piece as normal..

What can this be?

URI at this age?

Please help!

I'm taking him to the vet soon, (in a week or earlier) but what can I do till then!? Please reply I am very very very very worried :/

sukablyat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ok so I have a Male Shirazi Kitten, he turns 8 weeks old on the 18th of November but...
I have a problem
He started peeing outside the box (done this 2 times)
First time he was in the room with his cage ( removed the upper part of the cage ) and the litter box, toys, food, water
In the morning, i saw pee in his cage.. :/
Second incident, He was playing with ribbons i taped to the underside of the table
and then I saw pee there aswell :/ (In the cage, I use the cage as a toy container so he can play and rest there when not on my lap or sleeping on the sofa)
First I thought it was related to behaviour, but now I don't THINK so..
Today when I came from school, I was cleaning his litter box and I saw some REALLY dark brown poop, actually BLACK! And it didn't get clumped by the clumping litter, none of it stuck to it and it stuck to the normal pieces which are light brownish type, they were all clumped but the blackish poop wasn't clumped and it was in 2-3 small pieces rather then a big piece as normal.. they were as long as 3-5 skittles and as fat as 2 skittles ( I don't know any other measurements ;-;)
What can this be?
URI at this age?
Please help!
I'm taking him to the vet soon, (in a week or earlier) but what can I do till then!? Please reply I am very very very very worried :/

sukablyat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
P.S He behaves normally, sleeps, plays with me, lays on my chest and watches TV, Purrs like crazy...

sukablyat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I don't have anymore space in my house for a litterbox! But please read my other post in cats>health cuz I think there's something wrong with his poop.

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Peeing outside the box could be behavioral or medical, but I still think it's more likely that he's a very small, young kitten and he didn't quite make it. Especially the example you give when he was playing. It sounds like he was absorbed in his play and forgot he had to pee.

Poo can range in color from light to dark brown depending on what they've eaten. Did it look actually black or like it had a coffee ground consistency? Did it have any blood?