Some "First Date" vibes, please?

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

It is lovely Cindy!, a bit too floral for me but very nice.

Fran it's Ralph Lauren's "Romance"
I'm really surprised that its not to me, but its one of the few fragrances that I can wear that doesn't irritate the heck out of my sinuses.

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Then you would hate the ones i wear!

Kenzo Flower.

Gucci Rush

Clinique Aromatics

Chanel Coco

YSL Rive Gauche
Actually, I'd probably love them, just couldn't wear them myself! I love a lot of scents, its just hard for me to find one that I can wear on a daily basis that doesn't make me sick.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

noni

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Rosie, I put the perfume on for myself...I like to wear scent, but hadn't bought a bottle in a while. This was an excuse to get more for myself...not for some stranger.

Today is going to be much better...I can feel it. Even if it's worse, it's already better because I'm not nervous or anxious. It will be what it is, and at least I'm back in the game.

I'll let you all know how Bachelor #2 does. LOLOL!!! And if #2 doesn't work out, there will be a number 3, and 4, and so on. I'm dating again, and this is a good thing.

And yes, I may write up my experiences and submit them to the dating site as an article; wouldn't that be funny?

Best-
Michele

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Gosh, I hear that. My husband and I spent ages at the duty free one day smelling perfume, then clearing noses with coffee grinds, then more perfume, etc., etc.

We finally came up with one we both love (well, he doesn't wear it but likes it on me) - Paloma Picasso.

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Then you would hate the ones i wear!

Kenzo Flower.

Gucci Rush

Clinique Aromatics

Chanel Coco

YSL Rive Gauche
Gosh, Susan, I wear Kenzo "L'Eau" - it's so light and airy without a harsh top note (not like Mildred here).

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a horrible date! I can just imagine how uncomfortable you were the entire time, you poor thing!!!

What a loser! By "drink" do you mean an alcoholic drink? If so, holy cow what a freak!!!

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no Michele!
What an...interesting-sounding date?
I'm sorry he was such a lech!

At least you can take it with such a great sense of humor.... and it is that sense of humor that will no doubt eventually land you the man of your dreams!

mark kumpf

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ouch! Isn't it amazing how many guys have the concept that they are God's gift to women. Sounds like this guy wasn't even eligible for the new website "www.lastchanceforlosers.com" - 19,000 men and two women (one of whom was originally male...) Dates are a hands off zone until a very clear invitation is passed. Now I know why it's so hard for me to enter the dating scene. I am competing with the lousy afterimage these losers burn into women's brains!

There are a few decent guys left. Hopefully you will find someone soon.

But if you have any more of these bad experiences, please keep up the funny commentary. I am taking notes!

Still Mark
Still single
Still chasing dogs
Still typing messages
Still cracking cheesy jokes
Still offering the occasional good advice
Still online as petprotector at match dot com!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

noni

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Lacey, yes, alcoholic drink...sigh...a rum and coke, unless I miss my guess.

Still Mark
Still single
Still chasing dogs
Still typing messages
Still cracking cheesy jokes
Still offering the occasional good advice
Still online as petprotector at match dot com!
Now, if only you were out here on the West Coast, or I were there on the East Coast...

As for the commentary, I will continue to make my observations and post them. Hopefully, I'll find someone that I can post about and fulfill the Hawaii'an beach, triplets fantasies apparently in my future (according to the thread hussies here.
).

I will make another post on "Bachelor #2." Much, much better than Tuesday night, but no, I'm not walking on the tropical island just yet. At least I don't know what his toes look like...

I'm teaching all weekend, so I may not post until this weekend sometime, but it was fun.

Best-
Michele

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hey maybe you two can get together

Mark and michelle, sitting on the plane.. lalalalalala haha im so crazy today

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The worst ones I had dates with were either from Yahoo or Matchmaker International.
One of them gave me a test. He was a free mason.
Another was against cartoons! Can you believe it?
Another wanted to start a family like the next week.

mark kumpf

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

1.-

2.- Are you serious Fran????
1. Why is that such a stretch? Plane fares can be inexpensive and you never know... 3000 miles may be the geographic distance, not the personality difference. I certainly know to wear shoes and socks for the first few dates (me and my hobbit toes are kept under cover until the right moment!) and I have it from several people that I can be a fun person to be around.

2. Thats Fwan, not Fran... And she is very serious. Just look at her siggy. She is even concerned about her furfriend's oral hygiene.

Mark
Still single
Still searching
Still dreaming at night
Still looking for the right one
Still dreaming alone each night
Still typing in forums on the cat site!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mark Kumpf

1. Why is that such a stretch? Plane fares can be inexpensive and you never know... 3000 miles may be the geographic distance, not the personality difference. I certainly know to wear shoes and socks for the first few dates (me and my hobbit toes are kept under cover until the right moment!) and I have it from several people that I can be a fun person to be around.

2. Thats Fwan, not Fran... And she is very serious. Just look at her siggy. She is even concerned about her furfriend's oral hygiene.

Mark
Still single
Still searching
Still dreaming at night
Still looking for the right one
Still dreaming alone each night
Still typing in forums on the cat site!
ohh lovely!!

see rigel
you never know TCS COULD BRING THE HAPPINESS OF TWO PEOPLE!

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

hey maybe you two can get together

Mark and michelle, sitting on the plane.. lalalalalala haha im so crazy today
That just goes to show that everyone should read each and every thread carefully... you never know what to expect from Fran! :flaill:

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by noni

Rosie, I put the perfume on for myself...I like to wear scent, but hadn't bought a bottle in a while. This was an excuse to get more for myself...not for some stranger.

Today is going to be much better...I can feel it. Even if it's worse, it's already better because I'm not nervous or anxious. It will be what it is, and at least I'm back in the game.

I'll let you all know how Bachelor #2 does. LOLOL!!! And if #2 doesn't work out, there will be a number 3, and 4, and so on. I'm dating again, and this is a good thing.

And yes, I may write up my experiences and submit them to the dating site as an article; wouldn't that be funny?

Best-
Michele
Michele,
You are a wonderful writer. I remember your post on the spa!
Seriously, you might consider writing a BOOK of your dating experiences. If you start now, you'll be starting with #1 of your new dating experiences. How about... "The Book of Duds"