Smudge's Colorado Cafe - the sequel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My meowmy's got a video of Spike for ya'll to see! She has posted it in the furr pixx secshun!

He's such a hansumm boy
I lurrve him wiv all mi

Mitzi xoxox

algebrapro18

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
*bolts in*

Morning friends. Daddy start school today so I am going to be alone for some time today. I will miss him but I am also kind of glad to see him start to have something to do in the day, I was kind of tired of just seeing him in his underwear all day. He has been kind of sad since breaking up with his girlfriend but I try to cheer him up as much as possible and I have been staying extra long for cuddles when he needs them. The only problem is he keeps getting me wet when he cries. Anyway I am off to sun my self in the sun room if anyone needs me.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lauracatlover

My meowmy's got a video of Spike for ya'll to see! She has posted it in the furr pixx secshun!

He's such a hansumm boy
I lurrve him wiv all mi

Mitzi xoxox
goody! we go have a look! yes, he is hansum,and you're beyooteeful!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by algebrapro18

*bolts in*

Morning friends. Daddy start school today so I am going to be alone for some time today. I will miss him but I am also kind of glad to see him start to have something to do in the day, I was kind of tired of just seeing him in his underwear all day. He has been kind of sad since breaking up with his girlfriend but I try to cheer him up as much as possible and I have been staying extra long for cuddles when he needs them. The only problem is he keeps getting me wet when he cries. Anyway I am off to sun my self in the sun room if anyone needs me.
Momma says her readed about your daddy and the girly fren and momma says your daddy needs to not be sad about it. He was right to break up with her and it's better for you and your daddy. You boff deserve better in your life!

Now... I'd like to lay in the sun wiff you Tomnus if you don't mind. My momma is at work all day too, but daddy stays home wiff me. He puts clothes on though... Can't be walkin' round in hims undies all the time since I'm a ladie!

Kitters

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a day! It was nice enough that meowmy opened the windows and the door and we looked out and smelled the breezes coming in. Even watched a bird or two.

Anyone want to share a mouse sausage pizza with extra cheese?

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lauracatlover

Awww fankoo!

have summ catnip on mee!

Mitzi xoxoxox
we need some catnip. meowmy had a bad week at skool. her human kittens were cuttin up bad. oen of em ran out of her meduhsin for ADHD and it made the hole class go crazee.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Meowmy boughted this book for us to read before we fall asleep. Is called PURR-ABLES FROM HEAVEN and is all bout cats and how they purrtain to our Heavenly Daddy. One of dem is called "Life has Hairballs,"

And meowmy reads out loud to us and den we all say our prayfurrs and go to sleep.

She gotted it at Bi-Lo.

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

Meowmy boughted this book for us to read before we fall asleep. Is called PURR-ABLES FROM HEAVEN and is all bout cats and how they purrtain to our Heavenly Daddy. One of dem is called "Life has Hairballs,"

And meowmy reads out loud to us and den we all say our prayfurrs and go to sleep.

She gotted it at Bi-Lo.
Aww thass so sweety!

My meowmy is upset todai becuz one of her ponee fwends has gone to the rainbow bridge.

Mitzi xoxoxo

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
*grumble grumble* Do any of the rest of you kitties have problems with your human and the games? My meowmy spends too much time playing games on the computer.

Well, maybe if you would love her up more she would stop. Really!

Bijou? It's a lovely day. Porch swing and tea?

Status
Not open for further replies.