Smudge's Colorado Cafe - the sequel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Bijou? Where are you my blue point hunk?
There's a porch swing with our name on it!
I'm here my lovely. Meowmy and daddy were on vacation (still are actually) and they left me and Mika home with human sissy. Meowmy took her computer with her so we couldn't talk to all our kitty friends.

Let's make up for lost time and cuddle on the swing. I've really missed that beautiful belly fur.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we paly wif you! just let us take a catnap after we get done!

yaayy! the weekend is almos here, and meowmy duzn't ahfta go to skool tomorrow to teech the human kittens!

Originally Posted by algebrapro18

*runs in*

GOOOOD MORNING my friends. I missed all of you and I am sorry I haven't come in for so long but I was having to much fun at daddies meowmies place to come on. Daddy came back yesterday after spending a few extra days in Canada(was supposed to be back on Sunday night) and he looked exausted. He said he spent an hour at the boarder trying to get back into the US but I don't get why that would make him tired. I am not sure if I am still mad at him for staying longer than he said he would...I just really missed him and it hurt when he didn't want to come home on time. Daddy told me he missed me but if that was true he would have been home on time. He woke me up from a nap yesterday when he came home and I let him hold me for about 15 seconds and then ran away, I was still pretty mad at him. Its getting better though last night I let him pet me for about 3 minutes. What is it that humans do to make us not stay mad at them for long?

I am having a great time here, the other cat is starting to play more and we wrestle all the time which kind of hurts seeing how he is about 8 pounds heavier than me...he even sat on me once. He sometimes even tries to playfully bite me but he is missing a tooth so it doesn't really work and it looks really funny.

Anyway who wants to do something with me this morning I am FULL of energy and need to burn some of it off.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Hey guys, Kitters is in the calendar contest this month!!
Momma sended my piccy in there.. Her thinks it's cute cuz of my beauty mark on my nose! But gosh!! There are soo many pretty blue kittys in this one! I don't think's I'll make it in, but it's so nice to be ranked up with all them!

Meowmy saw that. I notice that SmudgeI's littermates are, too. I hope they can get to the next one about cuddling. That pic is so cute, meowmy gets all gooey.

Wow! Look at all the birds and squirrels outside! *tail twitch*
Yeah.. the cuddle ones are so cute!

Originally Posted by batgirl2good

we paly wif you! just let us take a catnap after we get done!

yaayy! the weekend is almos here, and meowmy duzn't ahfta go to skool tomorrow to teech the human kittens!
Cool... that means her can cuddle you guys more!

*runs up to Kitters and tackles her* Tag your it *gets up and runs away*
It's on Tomnus...I'm gonna get you!
*stealthly hides behind cat tree, stalking Tomnus - then bolts out and grabs his hind leg and tips him over - wackes him in the butt and runs!* Now who's it!!!
*Thinking she better find a good hiding spot!*

Originally Posted by batgirl2good

Oh, goody, can we play tag, too?

You better hide S+H, Tomnus is a good tagger... Try the top of the tree.. maybe you can ambush him!

Kitters

catfriend

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hello Everyone! Danny here! It has been a looong time since I've been by. Meowmy has hardly had the computer on at all! I think she should leave it on always so that I can type when I want. But she wants to "conserve energy". As for me I am full of energy so who wants to play chase??
Danny

algebrapro18

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hey friends I'm finally back to daddys apartment after a VERY long trip. Daddy says it was only about 2.5 weeks but it feels like an eternity since I've been home. Its good to be back but I miss daddy's parents and the other cat that they have, he was my playing buddy. Last night daddy and his girlfriend had a really bad fight and I spent most of the night by his side making sure he was okay. Everything seems fine but he was very grumpy yesterday and again today.

I am just trying to get daddy to feed me now. He got me new food dishes while he was away in Canada and I want to try them out but so far he hasn't gotten the hint. I was pretty upset about leaving his parents house so I spent most of my trip curled up in the back of my carrier trying to get some sleep but his driving wouldn't allow that
. There called brakes, and they should be applied gently not slammed on, he almost fliped me onto the floor once but thankfully he was able to catch me.

Anyway I want to continue our game of tag so who ever is it try to catch me *runs off to hide*.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hey friends I'm finally back to daddys apartment after a VERY long trip. Daddy says it was only about 2.5 weeks but it feels like an eternity since I've been home. Its good to be back but I miss daddy's parents and the other cat that they have, he was my playing buddy. Last night daddy and his girlfriend had a really bad fight and I spent most of the night by his side making sure he was okay. Everything seems fine but he was very grumpy yesterday and again today.

I am just trying to get daddy to feed me now. He got me new food dishes while he was away in Canada and I want to try them out but so far he hasn't gotten the hint. I was pretty upset about leaving his parents house so I spent most of my trip curled up in the back of my carrier trying to get some sleep but his driving wouldn't allow that
. There called brakes, and they should be applied gently not slammed on, he almost fliped me onto the floor once but thankfully he was able to catch me.

Anyway I want to continue our game of tag so who ever is it try to catch me *runs off to hide*.
RUNS fast and tags our fren!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
*Suddenly a white streak arrives and speeds past all the other kitties...*

I'm here!!!
Last one to the top of the tallest cat tree pays for milkshakes!

Gah! He's hyper again. Bijou, he practically parted my hair as he ran past me the other day! I see they got a fresh supply of mousie tails. Join me?

algebrapro18

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
*runs over to the cat tree and leaps onto it climing to the top* Well it looks like I am safe from being tagged and the shakes aren't on me.

*pulls out his new feather toy* anyone want to play with this with me its great fun. Daddy loves to hold it over my head and watch me jump for it, though sometimes I pull it out of his hands and the stick its on hits me on the head and that hurts.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I'm here!!!

Gah! He's hyper again. Bijou, he practically parted my hair as he ran past me the other day! I see they got a fresh supply of mousie tails. Join me?
Yaaay!! Is ari, the white tornado, back again!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I'm here!!!

I'd love to join you. These young'uns are too much for me. I do enjoy chasing Mika though.
It keeps her slim - me, not so much.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

I'd love to join you. These young'uns are too much for me. I do enjoy chasing Mika though.
It keeps her slim - me, not so much.
speaking of Mika... i'm not really interested in tag, either
would ma cheri enjoy some 3-
sauce & fried mousie tails? ~ Chip

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

speaking of Mika... i'm not really interested in tag, either
would ma cheri enjoy some 3-
sauce & fried mousie tails? ~ Chip

Ooooooh Chip, you make me all tinging with that French talk. I'd love some cheese - and, oh yes, some mousie tails too.

Status
Not open for further replies.