Smudge's Colorado Cafe - the sequel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

*grumble grumble* Do any of the rest of you kitties have problems with your human and the games? My meowmy spends too much time playing games on the computer.

Well, maybe if you would love her up more she would stop. Really!

Bijou? It's a lovely day. Porch swing and tea?
Hey Ari, what you have to do is lay down in front of the computer with your head on her arm so she can't move it and your feet spread over her other arm. She won't be able to type or use the mouse without disturbing you and they don't want to disturb us. It works for me every time. Meowmy stops everything and snuffles me around the neck.

Hello Beautiful! You are looking particularly lovely today - did you wash your belly fur?
I'd love the porch swing and tea with you.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Hey Ari, what you have to do is lay down in front of the computer with your head on her arm so she can't move it and your feet spread over her other arm. She won't be able to type or use the mouse without disturbing you and they don't want to disturb us. It works for me every time. Meowmy stops everything and snuffles me around the neck.
y'know, Bijou, i've tried that... i guess my meowmy is really talented, 'cause she can still type - even when i'm lying on her left arm!
Mika, ma belle - want some 3-cheese sauce & mousie tails? ~ Chip

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Our meowmy's really rude to us -- she picks us up and puts us on the floor if we bothers her while she's looking at the computer!

We still love her though. Sumtimes we lies on the table next to the typing thing, then she fusses over us and talks to us.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

y'know, Bijou, i've tried that... i guess my meowmy is really talented, 'cause she can still type - even when i'm lying on her left arm!
Mika, ma belle - want some 3-cheese sauce & mousie tails? ~ Chip
Hey Chip, you need to put on a few pounds like me and then she won't be able to move her arm when you lay on it.
She'll have no choice but to snuffle you and love on you - it really works for me.

Ooooh, Chip, where have you been my handsome stud-muffin? I'd love some of that cheese sauce - and yes I'll have a few tails as well. You are a fellow after my heart.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today in honor of momma (her's 30) and my's (I'm 8, but don't look a day over 5) birrfy day I am frowin a party here!

Momma made goodie bags for all the kittys and chef has made a really special cake.

So, come and join me in the party and don't forget to grab your goodie bag before you go. There's catnip in the ones for the bigger cats, toy mice, jingle balls, feathers, treats and all kinds of other cool stuff!

There will be dancing later
for those who want to join in!

Kitters

algebrapro18

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Today in honor of momma (her's 30) and my's (I'm 8, but don't look a day over 5) birrfy day I am frowin a party here!

Momma made goodie bags for all the kittys and chef has made a really special cake.

So, come and join me in the party and don't forget to grab your goodie bag before you go. There's catnip in the ones for the bigger cats, toy mice, jingle balls, feathers, treats and all kinds of other cool stuff!

There will be dancing later
for those who want to join in!

Kitters
*comes in and tackles kitters*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY I got something for you and your mommy. *Hands kitters two boxes*

Sorry I haven't been on much but daddy has been REALLY busy lately and been taking the computer with him. He has started going to the gym in the morning and I can tell he's starting to get a little stronger. He comes home and takes a shower, which I don't like because he closes the door and I always wonder if he has another kitty in there. Anyway he is shooing me off the computer, hopefully he will do homework.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

Hey Chip, you need to put on a few pounds like me and then she won't be able to move her arm when you lay on it.
She'll have no choice but to snuffle you and love on you - it really works for me.

Ooooh, Chip, where have you been my handsome stud-muffin? I'd love some of that cheese sauce - and yes I'll have a few tails as well. You are a fellow after my heart.
you're funny Bijou - my meowmy wants me to go on a diet 'cause i'm so heavy! [17 pounds, now].
hello, mi amour - let me feed you some tails, hmm? ~ Chip

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by algebrapro18

*comes in and tackles kitters*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY I got something for you and your mommy. *Hands kitters two boxes*

Sorry I haven't been on much but daddy has been REALLY busy lately and been taking the computer with him. He has started going to the gym in the morning and I can tell he's starting to get a little stronger. He comes home and takes a shower, which I don't like because he closes the door and I always wonder if he has another kitty in there. Anyway he is shooing me off the computer, hopefully he will do homework.
Awe fanks so much Tomnus!
I will give mommy her pressie but I'm gonna keeps her box for myselfs. I loves boxes. I slept in a box momma got for crissymouse from a TCS friend for over 10 months.
Lets play!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey Kitters, sorry we missed your birthday but we brought you along some special catnip tea and a couple honeysuckle mice. I hope you'll forgive us missing such an important event because we don't want you to be upset with us.

Did your meowmy have a nice birthday too? Tell her happy belated birthday from Mika and I please.

Would you care to join my beautiful Topaz and I for a nice breakfast? Our treat in honour of your birthday.

algebrapro18

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
*tomnus goes and hides in the corner* Come find me Kitters. Though I shouldn't be that hard to find, daddy just got back from the gym and he forgot to put deoderant on and then proceeded to pick me up...I smell like sweaty human now...
*starts to take a bath in the corner*

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hey Kitters, sorry we missed your birthday but we brought you along some special catnip tea and a couple honeysuckle mice. I hope you'll forgive us missing such an important event because we don't want you to be upset with us.

Did your meowmy have a nice birthday too? Tell her happy belated birthday from Mika and I please.

Would you care to join my beautiful Topaz and I for a nice breakfast? Our treat in honour of your birthday.
Thank you so much Bijou & Mika!
I would love breakfast wiff you guys! Momma had a really nice birrfyday too, her got lots done and still had time to relax and her and daddy had a nice dinner! (Her didn't even brings me home none of hers broccoli!
)

*tomnus goes and hides in the corner* Come find me Kitters. Though I shouldn't be that hard to find, daddy just got back from the gym and he forgot to put deoderant on and then proceeded to pick me up...I smell like sweaty human now...
*starts to take a bath in the corner*
*hmmm.... where could Tomnus be?.... sniff.. sniff... ..... sniff.... I smell hims!...... jumps on Tomnus and wrassles him to the ground! Then starts cleaning the sweaty human smell off him!*

I don'ts like human stinks! You needs a baff. I lick daddys beard sometimes to helps him.

Kitters

algebrapro18

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
*starts to purr* Thanks Kitters *after the bath is over he rolls over and starts to give Kitters a bath* Only fair I return the favor

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's a good thing my meowmy doesn't have a digital camera right now because she'd be posting embarassing pics of me and Topaz! I was under the chair getting a toy mouse and all that was sticking out was my butt and because I was on my back you could see my naughy bits. Meowmy was laughing and wishing she had a camera.

Well, she would be posting sexy glamour shots of me lolling on my back. Just for Bijou.

Meowmy bought me a new wand toy and tried to hide it from me.
I found it anyway.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

It's a good thing my meowmy doesn't have a digital camera right now because she'd be posting embarassing pics of me and Topaz! I was under the chair getting a toy mouse and all that was sticking out was my butt and because I was on my back you could see my naughy bits. Meowmy was laughing and wishing she had a camera.

Well, she would be posting sexy glamour shots of me lolling on my back. Just for Bijou.

I found it anyway.
Ari, you are too funny.

Topaz, I'm certain every picture of you is a glamour shot - you are just so beautiful I doubt anyone could get a bad picture of you.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

*starts to purr* Thanks Kitters *after the bath is over he rolls over and starts to give Kitters a bath* Only fair I return the favor
I could get used to this!
After the bath let's go lay in the sunshine then after a catnap we can play in the cardboard box! We can play pirates and I can make you walk the plank! ARRRR!!!!

I found it anyway.
Oh Ari!!!!
Momma's never learn about trying to hide toys from us do they?

algebrapro18

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

I could get used to this!
After the bath let's go lay in the sunshine then after a catnap we can play in the cardboard box! We can play pirates and I can make you walk the plank! ARRRR!!!!
Well that sounds like fun, last one to the sun room is a rotten egg *takes off like a bolt of lightning and gets to the sun room first*

How is everyone today. Daddy and I had to get up early again today so he could work out and I could take a cat nap on his bed while he was gone. He's been working out a lot more and I don't know if I like that, I kind of wish he was around in the morning. He hasn't been eating lately either and I keep trying to tell him to eat but he just won't. I wonder if this has anything to do with the break up...He only ate once yesterday and then he worked out for an hour and a half today. He looks really pale right now but other than that he seems okay.

He spent 6 hours studying yesterday, I couldn't believe my eyes. He didn't even turn the tv on until about 5 o'clock after he came back from his new job orientation. Well back to my cat nap *flops down in the sun* Night everyone and I saved a special spot next to me for you Kitters

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Afternoooon Kitty fwens!

Today meowmy had her secund dai at collij. She was so glad to come home to see me afurwards tho

Todai I hav had the most horribul thing happan to me!
Meowmy said cuz I had a sore throat the vet lady gave her sum antibiotix. So Meowmy spent most ov her morning ramming that in my mouth.
I spat it out afurwards.

Rite now I'm sat on Meowmys lap. I think I'd betta go now, I can smell tunee!

xoxox Mitzi xoxoxox

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wait, Mitzi!!! Sometimes meowmies put medicine in tuna!

Meowmy has been a bummer today. Says her head is aching because of some dude named Ike. I brought my toy to her but she didn't feel like playing. Earlier she wrestled me and combed my hair. Said it needed it. I didn't think so. That's what rubbing on the carpet is for!

Dougie? Chocolate milkshake and a double mouseburger with cheese, please.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lauracatlover

Aww thass so sweety!

My meowmy is upset todai becuz one of her ponee fwends has gone to the rainbow bridge.

Mitzi xoxoxo
oh, no...tell her we luv her an are tinking of you all.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Wait, Mitzi!!! Sometimes meowmies put medicine in tuna!

Meowmy has been a bummer today. Says her head is aching because of some dude named Ike. I brought my toy to her but she didn't feel like playing. Earlier she wrestled me and combed my hair. Said it needed it. I didn't think so. That's what rubbing on the carpet is for!

Dougie? Chocolate milkshake and a double mouseburger with cheese, please.
wear do y'all live? We tinking of peeples and anuhmuls near Ike. He's making bad stuff happen all ovfurr, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.