Smudge's Colorado Cafe - the sequel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

oh, no...tell her we luv her an are tinking of you all.
Aww, she is verry grateful

She not as upset as befor, but she has a likkul scrapbuk wiv all her poney fwens' piccies, so he is remeberd.

Meowmy is still ramming that tablit down mai throte an she sais that the vet lady ddnt say to put it in my food
But I was a reely gud girly todai cuz I let her put it in my mouf an I swallowd it wivout any bover.
So Meowmy gave me sum extra salmon flavored treets afurwards

Mitzi xoxoxo

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Today in honor of momma (her's 30) and my's (I'm 8, but don't look a day over 5) birrfy day I am frowin a party here!

Momma made goodie bags for all the kittys and chef has made a really special cake.

So, come and join me in the party and don't forget to grab your goodie bag before you go. There's catnip in the ones for the bigger cats, toy mice, jingle balls, feathers, treats and all kinds of other cool stuff!

There will be dancing later
for those who want to join in!

Kitters
oh oh! oh oh! tank you, and happy birfday to you and yur sweet meowmy!
we send purrs and headbutts. we bring cheese straws in the shape of 3 and 0 and 8!

We think you are a purrfect angel, and yur meowmy is a purrfect 10.

we presheate the goodie bags!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lauracatlover

Aww, she is verry grateful

She not as upset as befor, but she has a likkul scrapbuk wiv all her poney fwens' piccies, so he is remeberd.

Meowmy is still ramming that tablit down mai throte an she sais that the vet lady ddnt say to put it in my food
But I was a reely gud girly todai cuz I let her put it in my mouf an I swallowd it wivout any bover.
So Meowmy gave me sum extra salmon flavored treets afurwards

Mitzi xoxoxo
Hey, dis is Humble, and I gots to have a red benazipril rammed down my forst for the rest of my life....evfurry single day....yup....but the up side is that she won't even go on vacashun caws she don't want anyone but HER doin it to me.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hey, dis is Humble, and I gots to have a red benazipril rammed down my forst for the rest of my life....evfurry single day....yup....but the up side is that she won't even go on vacashun caws she don't want anyone but HER doin it to me.

Aw, poor Humble! My Meowmy sez yew must be gettin relly tired of that siggy. Maybeee you need a new one, LOL!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ah, sweet one...you need to take that meduhsin!

Afternoooon Kitty fwens!

Today meowmy had her secund dai at collij. She was so glad to come home to see me afurwards tho

Todai I hav had the most horribul thing happan to me!
Meowmy said cuz I had a sore throat the vet lady gave her sum antibiotix. So Meowmy spent most ov her morning ramming that in my mouth.
I spat it out afurwards.

Rite now I'm sat on Meowmys lap. I think I'd betta go now, I can smell tunee!

xoxox Mitzi xoxoxox

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Aw, poor Humble! My Meowmy sez yew must be gettin relly tired of that siggy. Maybeee you need a new one, LOL!
our meowmy is too bizzy wif skool to do much of anyting. she changing it now.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

our meowmy is too bizzy wif skool to do much of anyting. she changing it now.
My meowmy meant cause she was the one that maded your siggy, she should make you a new one!!!

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Aww thas nice of her!

Meowmy found a sneeky way to gimme my tablit today, she hid it in sum yummy chicken bits!
She gave it me on its own furst tho, an I hid it in my mouf, but spat it owt later, so she found it on the bed!

Today she went owt shoppin an came back with sum catnip spray for me!
Woooooo!!! Anyone wanna sharee?

Mitzi xoxoxo

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Keep that stuff from Topaz. She's a Nip Head.

Moi?

Yeah, she's the one who hogs the cardboard scratcher because of the catnip on it.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Topaz doesn't look like a nip head! She seems very together! And a little nip every now and again didn't hurt no one... Besides, if you think she can be a little aggressive with you Ari on bad days, just think how she'd be without catnip once in a while!

Momma says her is so excited for sumfin called SS... Is that a boat? Anywho.. she was up so late last night cuz her said her gots her name. I thought she had a name for a long time already! But.. her was up till like 5am working on something special for her SS person. And momma has...
Uh-oh... she's coming.. got to go... she told me not to tell!

Kitters

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Topaz doesn't look like a nip head! She seems very together! And a little nip every now and again didn't hurt no one... Besides, if you think she can be a little aggressive with you Ari on bad days, just think how she'd be without catnip once in a while!

Momma says her is so excited for sumfin called SS... Is that a boat? Anywho.. she was up so late last night cuz her said her gots her name. I thought she had a name for a long time already! But.. her was up till like 5am working on something special for her SS person. And momma has...
Uh-oh... she's coming.. got to go... she told me not to tell!

Kitters
I think your meowmy has a "secret santa" name. Sounds like whoever's name she has is going to be very lucky and happy with their gifts. I wouldn't be surprised if you and your meowmy also get secret gifts for Christmas too.

You look lovely in that Christmas hat Kitters. It seems like no matter what your human puts on you, you always look lovely.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bijou, my sweet!
It's a tad chilly here so let's have a snuggle on the furry throw by the fireplace.

Meowmy helped me brush my hair last night.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

I think your meowmy has a "secret santa" name. Sounds like whoever's name she has is going to be very lucky and happy with their gifts. I wouldn't be surprised if you and your meowmy also get secret gifts for Christmas too.

You look lovely in that Christmas hat Kitters. It seems like no matter what your human puts on you, you always look lovely.
Ohhh... I thinks I remember momma saying that word lass year.. And I gots a cool box to sleeps in! Wow!!! I wonder if I'll get a new box? I like boxes!

Thank you Bijou, you are a nice bruvver sayin I looks nice in the hat. Momma likes to put clothes on me, but only vurtually so it's ok with me!

I'll buy everyone some mousey stew today. And catnip tea!

Kitters

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kitters!

My Meowmy says yoo look very cutee alseep in yur likkul santa hat

She puts me in a santa hat at that time ov yeer.

Here's proof!

Mitzi xoxoxox

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Bijou, my sweet!
It's a tad chilly here so let's have a snuggle on the furry throw by the fireplace.

Meowmy helped me brush my hair last night.
Mmmmm - freshy brushed belly fur, er I mean hair.
How about we burrow under that furry throw and catch some z's? I could maybe rest my chin on your beautiful tummy.

Kitters!

Here's proof!

Mitzi xoxoxox
Oooh another beautiful girl in a santa hat. You ladies make that hat look very chic.

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Evfurry kitty in the world is beautiful, says Meowmy Bobbie.

Aww how sweet!

It's so cold heer today
I been sleepin by the fire this mornin!
An eventualli ventured owt into the cold...

Mitzi xoxoxo

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's been chilly in the mornings here and meowmy shut the windows. The sills aren't very wide and it makes birdwatching a little hard. She just opened the door so we can look out the screen door, but it is still chilly. Think I'll go sit in the sunny booth and watch the birds from there.

Good morning! Took me forever to get meowmy out of bed to feed me. Must keep my figure, you know. Tea and croissants Bijou?

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

It's been chilly in the mornings here and meowmy shut the windows. The sills aren't very wide and it makes birdwatching a little hard. She just opened the door so we can look out the screen door, but it is still chilly. Think I'll go sit in the sunny booth and watch the birds from there.

Good morning! Took me forever to get meowmy out of bed to feed me. Must keep my figure, you know. Tea and croissants Bijou?
Ari, it's getting a bit chilly here in the mornings as well so I usually snuggle up close to meowmy - it's like curling up against a heater.

Ah, Bella - how beautiful you look today. I'd love to have tea and croissants with you. Move over my pet.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Kitters!

Here's proof!

Mitzi xoxoxox
Mitzi you looks so cutes in your hats! Momma put a witch hat on me once.... and ONLY once!!! I'm too sweet to be a witch!

Kitters

Status
Not open for further replies.