Serenity's Big Day

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
gawsh i caught on late!

AWw serenity! i hope you get better soon honey!

Kaylee is due in january Im quite scared!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Stephanie...Here is a Saturday morning hug for Sierra & Serenity.

((((
hug))))

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwww, Stephanie...I'm sorry to hear there have been a few bumps on Serenity's road to recovery. She's a tough little girl and she's got just the best mama ever so she's gonna come through this with flying colors. *Hugs and kisses* to you and your girls from me and the Faberlous kitties.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you, everyone, for caring so much for my little baby!
Serenity is just beginning to feel more herself today, and this is such a relief. She has eaten two small meals that haven't upset her tummy, and we also had a bit of gentle play time. She tired easily, and is now sleeping here on me, continuing to get the rest she needs. She has just a bit ago, taken the last of her pain medication, so we're really hoping this will be all she will need. Sierra is being such a wonderful big sister!

Her little paw has returned to its proper size, and aside from occasionally licking her tummy, she is pretty much leaving her stitches alone. She must have heard about the lamp shade being the alternative! Her incision is healing nicely at this point, and we will, of course, continue to monitor it carefully.

Thank you, guys, for standing by us during Serenity's healing process. This has been such a difficult week for my sweet little baby!
Serenity is still preferring to be held and snuggled up closely, she's such a precious little one!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad to hear she's eating again, and feeling better. Give that little tortie a kiss from me

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am glad to hear Serenity is starting to feel better.
The poor girl has been through so much in the last few weeks, give her a hug for me

And a
for Sierra for being so a wonderful big sis to Serenity.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks for the good news update Stephanie.

Let us know how baby Serenity does without her pain meds.
:

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We need a Serenity
update. How is your sweet baby girl?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you so much, every single one of our friends who have supported us during Serenity's big experience.

Serenity has had a much rougher couple of weeks than such a little baby should have to endure, hasn't she! She was quite miserable for a couple days there, and I was so thankful for her pain medication, then with her little tummy feeling so sensitive, poor little girl.
We're just glad this is behind us!

Her little boo boo paw continues to heal perfectly! She favored her paw that was swollen from her IV for a couple of days, but now acts as if nothing was ever amiss. She is now back to her wild playtimes, yet still tiring ever so slightly sooner than usual to rest. Her incision is healing very nicely, and I'm so super proud of her for letting her sutures be! One stitch is ever very slightly loose, but does not appear to be a problem at this time. I will, of course, continue to monitor it carefully.

She's such a little lovey girl, and such a purrbox. She's wanting to be held all the time, nomatter what. If I'm standing and not holding her, she will cry. If I'm doing something that must occupy my hands, she finds a way to jump on my back, such that I then must walk at an angle to help keep her balanced, silly girl! Her little naked tummy feels so warm to my back!

Sierra has been incredibly loving these past few days, even more than usual. She is lying on my whenever I'm still, extremely affectionate and absolutely precious. She's even allowing her little sister to share her space a bit! This has meant I've been just smothered in love because both my girls are insisting that they snuggle with Mommy all the time! How blessed could I possibly be!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You make my heart melt when you describe what your sweet girls are up to.

They are so adorable when they surround you with love & fuzzy cuddles.
Let us know when Serenity has her sutures removed.
:

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Nice, nice update Stephanie!
I'm so glad Serenity is feeling so much better, and love to hear of her antics. And Sweet Sierra! How lovely!