Serenity's Big Day

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tomorrow (Wed) will be my little baby's big day to be spayed. Serenity will also have her stitches removed while under anesthesia. I have full confidence in her Dr, and know she is going to do wonderfully, yet feel so concerned about her having to experience any procedure.

We go in at 8am, and she should be able to come home by 3:30 in the afternoon. We appreciate all the love and prayers our friends will send our way, please!

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
sending lots of :hugs and prayers for a quick and easy recovery... ( still remembers the old days)

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lots of quick and easy procedure and be a brave girl Serenity }}}VIBES{{{ coming your way!

I know that as you have a fantastic vet, things will certainly go swimmingly and Serenity will be back to her lovely cheeky self in no time!

I'll also send some nice calming }}}VIBES{{{ to you, Stephanie, as I know how horrible it is for us to leave our babies at the vets for a procedure!
I know Sierra will be looking after you and keepng you ammused though!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww Stephanie...Serenity will be in my thoughts & prayers all day tomorrow.
I will eagerly await your updates about her condition.
Focus on sweet Sierra
while you wait & know that our Heavenly Father will be watching over your sweet little girl.

We love you Serenity.
:

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwww Stephanie, It's been so long since you have had to go through this hasn't it? Little Serenity is going to be just fine. Your vet is amazing and she is going to be in the best of hands. I know your going to worry all day so try to keep busy and cuddle up with Sierra, time will fly by.

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You know I am sending prayers and kisses your way, Serenity!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Be a good girl Serenity and do what the doctor tells you to do
Luts of good luck and healing vibes to you sweet little girl.
Lots of calming vibes to you too Stephanie!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lots of good vibes for little Serenity! She is getting so big isn't she? What a precious girl she is! You sound like you really love your new Vet for the girls, Serenity will do great!

Keep us updated!

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, already? It seems like she just found you!!! Best of luck during your surgery, Serenity! And to your Meowmie, who will worry although she knows this is for the best, and that you will be just fine!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sweet Serenity will do brilliantly, Sweet Sierra will console and encourage Mummy, and all will be well. Lots of love and prayers for your little one, and calming vibes for you.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sending hugs and prayers to you and little Serenity. She's a sweet, brave little girl and she'll come through this just fine.

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Best of luck for sweet little Serenity. It's never easy when our babies go in for surgeries, even when the have the greatest vets. I'm keeping her in my prayers for an eventless procedure and quick recovery

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lots of good vibes going to sweet Serenity from me and my gang.

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Make no bones about it, the littlest S is a real scrapper, a really strong girl who will do splendid! she's in great hands, Steph, and she'll fly through the procedure. Tell us all the special things and treats and resting places you have lined up!!