Serenity's Big Day

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you so much, Lei, Susan, Eileen, Mackenze, Barbara, and Nancy!

Serenity has not felt well today, has preferred constant contact, and feels more restless when I begin to use my hands for something other than holding her, poor baby. Therefore, we haven't been online much today. She has eaten a couple of small meals, is drinking water and going potty properly. She is lethargic and has spent most of her day resting. I know this is the best thing for her as she recovers. I just wish I could make everything better right now.

Sierra is due for lots of extra attention once her little sister is feeling better! Sweet Sierra, precious little Serenity, and I thank you for your continued love and prayers.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor baby...she will feel better tomorrow, and even better the day after that. Hang in there Serenity...you'll feel better soon, your paw is all healed (and Christmas is coming!
)

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwww, Serenity.
Lots of quick healing vibes to you precious girl.
Steph, with you as her nurse (and meowmy!) she'll be feeling better in no time.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sierra is such a good big sister. As soon as baby Serenity is feeling better, sweet Sierra will be ready for lots of extra hugs, cuddles & purrs from her loving Mommy.

I will continue my special prayers for Serenity's continued, uneventful recovery.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Poor Serenity. She ate a small meal and vomited every bit of it and then some.
One of the main potential side effects of her pain medication is nausea and vomiting, so this may be the cause. Thank you guys for your continued support and for caring about my little baby!

blue_monday_88

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

I'm so pleased that everything went well, Stephanie!

I hope Serenity does leave her stitches alone - it's so horrible to see your little baby girl in a collar!

Good girl, Sierra, letting your sister recouperate! I know she appreciates it a lot!

Here's to a quick recovery for you, Serenity!
Ditrto those thoughts to Serenity -- she's going to be fine Stephanie! It's always harder on the owners than the cats!

Cassie had to be in a "lamp shade" for nearly 3 weeks after her surgery!
It was best, because whenever we tried to give her a "break" from it, she would immediately go for the stitches
. On the up side, we have some really cute and funny pictures from her stint in the collar.

PS Sar -- your Molly looks like she could be my Cassie's twin sister

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww...Serenity, I love you little girl.

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, poor baby. I hope her nausea ceases soon. Sending her some virtual kitten-safe ginger ale to tame her tummy

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Has the swelling in her paw gone down, Stephanie? Poor little sweetie - the nausea can't be fun, especially after having to fast before the surgery.
Serenity!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Poor Serenity!!!! Abby also vomited few a few days after her spay, and she didn't have any pain medication.

I hope Serenity is feeling better real soon!