Secret Santa Sign Up!! - Sign ups are closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

I am very much so still interested and CAN'T WAIT to get my persons name!!! I have just come up with the most wonderful idea, but I need to know who I have... so.... I'll try to wait patiently....
I'm sure I will love whatever you send me!

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I sit here as probably the only person not guessed as being someone's Secret Santa from last year. Should I spill and let everyone know who I had? I have not seen her online since last Christmas I hope nothing has happened to her.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sibohan2005

Well I sit here as probably the only person not guessed as being someone's Secret Santa from last year. Should I spill and let everyone know who I had? I have not seen her online since last Christmas I hope nothing has happened to her.
YES!!! You must tell us!

I promise to guess you first this year, even if you're not my secret santa

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

Waiting is the PITS, isn't it!
Yes it IS!!!! Is it Friday yet?!

Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

I'm sure I will love whatever you send me!
I KNOW you will LOVE IT!!! So, be sure when you are snooped... if needed you send all the stuff I ask for!

YES!!!! You have to spill the beans!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
After much debate and procrastination I'm signing up. I apologise in advance to who ever gets my name as I haven't been posting a lot lately and probably won't be any time in the near future. But hey, that's what the snoopers are for and I do still check in daily... just not enough time to post really.

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

YES!!! You must tell us!

I promise to guess you first this year, even if you're not my secret santa
I had "Cairo" I sent all sorts of home made kitty and puppy treats and tonz of other things and all I heard was that she loved it and was going to post pictures later that week.

Then Nothing....

Havn't seen hide nor hair of the girl in 9 or 10 months

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooo, Ooo! I'm getting so excited!

When will we know who our recipient is?

urbantigers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh heck - didn't realise it was SS time! I've not been around much of late but this was so much fun last year I'd love to do it again. There's not much of friday left over here but the US is a few hours behind us so......
Off to send a quick email and hope I'm in time!

ok, email sent. Fingers crossed cyberspace doesn't let me down.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

After much debate and procrastination I'm signing up. I apologise in advance to who ever gets my name as I haven't been posting a lot lately and probably won't be any time in the near future. But hey, that's what the snoopers are for and I do still check in daily... just not enough time to post really.
The person who gets you will have fun snooping out all the cool things about you even if you aren't posting a lot now! (You posted enough before to make up for it!
)

I had "Cairo" I sent all sorts of home made kitty and puppy treats and tonz of other things and all I heard was that she loved it and was going to post pictures later that week.

Then Nothing....

Havn't seen hide nor hair of the girl in 9 or 10 months
At least you did hear that she loved it!
I am sure you did a wonderful job and maybe this year your person will post TONS and TONS of pics!

I think there are a few people who have completely dropped off the radar. I guess sometimes people just get other interests
How Could They?
Other interests? Like what? There is nothing else!

Originally Posted by KittKatt

Within a week we usually find out! I am so ready too!

Originally Posted by urbantigers

Oh heck - didn't realise it was SS time! I've not been around much of late but this was so much fun last year I'd love to do it again. There's not much of friday left over here but the US is a few hours behind us so......
Yay!!! You got in just in time!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Your signature is killing me, Jill.

It really depends on when the three of us can get together to sort it all out. It also takes a bit of time to send out the emails.

Originally Posted by urbantigers

ok, email sent. Fingers crossed cyberspace doesn't let me down.
You are all set.

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

Just a note:

If you have signed up and are now regretting that you did or feel you will be unable to honor your committment, please let us know now.
Thank You.
Yes, please make sure that you will follow through with sending a gift. There is enough time now to back out, if need be. It's such a sad thing to see some people not receive a gift especially with so much advance notice.
So, take a minute now and let one of the mods now if you can't participate.

Originally Posted by SillyJilly

I just HAD to make a new siggy! SS has me all excited! I couldn't keep Kitters sunnin her buns all fall!
You are too funny, Jill.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

That's ok, you gave use 4,523 posts for us to research and pull apart and figure out your perfect gift!
Just make sure you post when you get your SS gift!!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I NEED to know who I have! I have an order ready to go, I just need the kitty's name(s). I really can't get something made for "cat" now can I? Well, unless it's the cat's name...ok, maybe I should go to bed now.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't believe it's my 4th year already. Jill, I had my MIL make some of that homemade thing I sent you, wink, wink, especially to send to my SS!

Status
Not open for further replies.