Sasha has lost a lot of body mass~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Eddie...we are with you and your beloved Sasha.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Eddie - my heart is with you, Sasha and all of the ones who love him so dearly. I know this is going to be such a difficult time for you; I'm glad that you had the days you wanted to let Sasha know once again how deeply loved he is, they are never enough though are they.

I will be holding Sasha close to my heart and thinking of him as he makes his journey...

...and you know I will be thinking of you too.

Goodbye sweet Sasha.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I can't beleive after all this, Sasha will be going to the bridge. It's all so sad. My heart is breaking for you, this must be the most awful thing. I'm so sorry.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
E, my tears flow with yours........please know I love you and Sasha....

When the time is here and he begins his journey, please know that you are being hugged by so many of us that are with you in spirit.........

peachytoday

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry to hear about Sasha. My are with you and I will light a candle tonight for Sasha.

Tricia

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Mega prayers to Sasha and you. You're so inspirational, both of you. Much love. I'll send a prayer that Smudgie meets you at the Bridge.
what sad news!
but you know, as we do, what's best for Sash
to you to keep you strong for your other furkids... Sash - look for Mouse over the bridge!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I can only repeat what the others have said that I am thinking of you and dear Sasha. Try to remember the joy he brought to you to help ease your sadness.

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry to hear this, I truly hoped you had longer with him. You are so very brave to know that he is unhappy and to be able to let him go, my thoughts are with you at this sad time.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sasha, as your soul takes flight to the angels, I know that you will always be cherished, forever remembered by Eddie, Eric Saba, and all those that you have touched here.

You are a cat of courage, a brave old soul, who had lessons to teach many along life's path. I thank you for your presence in my life through conversations with your owner. You inspired me like no other cat ever has, and when I remember how bravely your fought to stay on this planet, tears come to my eyes.

You will be the light that greets E one day in the future, and now, you are with your mom and away from the confusion and pain that no one could explain to you-

Thank you for being a great teacher and an inspiration to all-

Hugs E from our house to yours-

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Elizabeth, releasing Sasha from his suffering is the greatest act of kindness you could possibly give him. He knows how much you love and him and will miss him, and someday you will be reunited with him again.

Goodbye, and rest in peace sweet Sasha, you were a wonderful and brave kitty, and you brought your mommy soooo much joy.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thinking of you, my sweeties I know got my message, and they are ready to welcome Sasha to his next home.

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Eddie, I am so sorry that it has come to this. You & Sasha are such inspirations to so many of us. Sasha is such a proud strong boy and has had such a wonderful life - spoilt and treasured as only he should be. I wish this decision did not have to be made, but you know, and Sasha knows that this is the right one. I have no doubt in my mind that Freddie will great Sasha at the gates and give him his wings

My love goes out to you all

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Elizabeth, I'm so sorry you have to go thru this now. Sasha will now be free from any pain and suffering, which we never want to see our babies go through. I'll be keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers at this difficult time.

Status
Not open for further replies.