Sasha has lost a lot of body mass~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just sending strengthening vibes for you and Sasha, that you enjoy this time together as much as you can and build up some good memories.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
E let the two cats be together if they need to be. She has to make peace with him passing, and if a door is between them then she will be quite lost when he is gone.

I know you have the strength to do what you feel deep in your heart you can't. But each person chooses their own journey prior to grief. Some keep the cats with them, believing in the spiritual moment. Some can't come to grips that cats do not live forever, and some walk the path most often that they just resolve to end it early with a vet's intervention.

Do what you have to do to get through it, he is giving you signals and you are receptive enough to interpet them. Try to keep your head in it, and your heart out of it, but let the two cats have each other until the end.

SiSi's son has a courage that not to many cats are blessed with. He has endured what would have destroyed others, and so have you-

Be gentle with yourself. I know that you will not let him suffer any more than he already has in his life

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have no words...just a loving hug for you both.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I pray his mom does come to get him, but I also know you have the strength to release him if that is what must be. Whatever he needs...I know you can do.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you everybody. I'm such a weakling. Being here gives me strength. Yes, Saba and Sasha are together. I agree and they aren't separated, no need to be. She seems to understand. She goes up to him and smells him and then sits with him and she's being real clingy to me, something which Her Tabbyness, Miss Independent rarely shows. He is still eating, but less, and he does watch the butterflies and flick his tail. There's no way I'll let him suffer, no way. But I haven't heard him tell me or seen a sign yet, and I always see signs. I know this Board is for health issues, so I feel badly that I'm taking it up with anything drawn out.....and I know everybody cares so deeply.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by sashacat421

Thank you everybody. I'm such a weakling. Being here gives me strength. Yes, Saba and Sasha are together. I agree and they aren't separated, no need to be. She seems to understand. She goes up to him and smells him and then sits with him and she's being real clingy to me, something which Her Tabbyness, Miss Independent rarely shows. He is still eating, but less, and he does watch the butterflies and flick his tail. There's no way I'll let him suffer, no way. But I haven't heard him tell me or seen a sign yet, and I always see signs. I know this Board is for health issues, so I feel badly that I'm taking it up with anything drawn out.....and I know everybody cares so deeply.
Eddie, please don't feel badly about being on this board. I'm sure that others have faced your situation. I know that I have. It helps us to support you and others who read how to face it. Sasha is truly loved.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Elizabeth, please don't feel bad. This board is for information and support. No one made me feel like it wasn't okay to share the ups and downs over the past years and then a lot in the last months with Patrick...you were all so caring and supportive of me.

Let us turn around and do that for you. Cheek rubs from alix to Sasha,

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Eddie were all here for one thing and one thing only, our fur babies

One day were going to be needing help and support and this is were we'll be to get it

Hang in there sweetie

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Eddie...please know that by sharing your feelings, as you go through this difficult time with your beloved Sasha, you are helping all of us, who will one day be in your shoes.

Namaste

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Eddie, I'm feeling so much for you tonight!
I can't really explain, but I had to come on to check on you and Sasha

Sending you my complete love and thoughts

You know that we're always here for you and that will be true for now and forever!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sashcat421

... I know this Board is for health issues, so I feel badly that I'm taking it up with anything drawn out...
It is...but that's not all we're about here, E.
And you exemplify the caring that this board is about, so now it's your turn to be held and hugged and supported.

Please give your sweet boy scritches from me, and licks from Fawn and her sisters -- and hugs for you.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
As hard as this is on you now, and as hard as it is going to get afterward, Saba will be the one that will need you most. Let her see Sasha afterward. It really does go easier for them E- to say goodbye in their fashion, accept he is gone. It makes them less confused.

You have my heart, I know how difficult this is for you and for Eric

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I remember when I had to make the toufh choice to have Tommie PTS and of course all the stuff with sheba my senior Ox who NEVER sleeps on the bed -he sensed something was up and slept by me on those really tough days. Im sure Saba knows something is going on-how is Sandy doing???
Sending peaceful vibes to know{{{}}}
BTW please get an ink pad and take some paw prints of Sasha. Maybe will all the the "S" team.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by hissy

As hard as this is on you now, and as hard as it is going to get afterward, Saba will be the one that will need you most. Let her see Sasha afterward. It really does go easier for them E- to say goodbye in their fashion, accept he is gone. It makes them less confused.

You have my heart, I know how difficult this is for you and for Eric
I think so, too. I know when we brought the country vet to the house to bid goodbye to beloved Freddie, Sasha was there in the hugging circle. I know I will hold Saba in the same way. I have cut a chunk of his fur, and put it in my special box where Freddie's fur is, and where I have a long chunk of Indian hair from a very special person who taught me a lot about the spiritual presence of animals all around us.

I will share that I just received a huge Pm from a person that is very special to me on TCS, she is a hero to me in many ways that a lot of people don't know about, and her name is Hope. She is a representative of the many people who have been in my shoes, and she has a very special light around her, which came to me today. Thank you, Hope.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am very sorry for what your going through, It must just be heartwrenching. Everyone certainly is here for you on this board which is amazing as I'm sure it would be so much harder without the support everyone gives.

I really feel for you, and am truly sorry that you have to go through this. Poor Sasha.

Status
Not open for further replies.