Roofie's Cat-a-Tonic Bar & Grill

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Jasper U kno ur my buddy and u kno I downt sel no rotgut lik dat heer so heer iz a duble shot of Wild Turkey on da howse an mw an Luky wil join u.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

oops!

humble still actin puny, but i playin wif cat dancer!

isnt it fun! hey didnt y'all get sumpin cald the cat charmer? what is dat?

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
de cat charmer is a LONG LONG Peece of rainbow yarn, reel thick, on a long glass wand, and you do it like a snake and then we chases it. if you stick it up on something we can bat it bak an forf.

humble feels better cuz he battin the cat dancer wif his fron paws.

TANK YOU, PURRPAW HOWARD, and Rufus, and lukey, for our drinks. we feel all better, an so does meowmy.
Originally Posted by laureen227

isnt it fun! hey didnt y'all get sumpin cald the cat charmer? what is dat?

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
batgirl2good said:
de cat charmer is a LONG LONG Peece of rainbow yarn, reel thick, on a long glass wand, and you do it like a snake and then we chases it. if you stick it up on something we can bat it bak an forf.

Dere S + H, I so sorry to here bout yur accident, I glad that you and meomwy Bobbieare feelin better now. I used to have one of them cat charmer things, that is what I ATE and had to go to the badanarian for when I was still a lil kitten! SO meomwy won't let me have any more fabric wands to pla wif cuz I ate a big piece!
In case you kittys dint reed my thred Tia is done wif surgee and is ok, I wanna buy alla you kittys a drink of your choise to selebrate that my sister is Ok
. Thanks again evfurry body for prayin and sending good vibes for my sister, and tomorrow we is going to be doing the same thing for YOU smudgie boy!
WOO HOO my sis comes home tomorrow morning.....YAY!!!, yur friend jasper

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ok, we appresheate that,jasper.

NOW we gots anuther prayer, ok? SO u no wut to do, kitties!

Deer Lord, we tank you for takin good care of lil Tia, and now we ast u to do the same ting for Smudge. Help the bets do a good job, an help him not to be too sore. an we love you, God.
Amen

carolcat said:
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

Dere S + H, I so sorry to here bout yur accident, I glad that you and meomwy Bobbieare feelin better now. I used to have one of them cat charmer things, that is what I ATE and had to go to the badanarian for when I was still a lil kitten! SO meomwy won't let me have any more fabric wands to pla wif cuz I ate a big piece!
In case you kittys dint reed my thred Tia is done wif surgee and is ok, I wanna buy alla you kittys a drink of your choise to selebrate that my sister is Ok
. Thanks again evfurry body for prayin and sending good vibes for my sister, and tomorrow we is going to be doing the same thing for YOU smudgie boy!
WOO HOO my sis comes home tomorrow morning.....YAY!!!, yur friend jasper

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hold on Smudge! Aren't you supposed to not eat tonight or tomorrow morning?
I think all you can have is water.

I'll drink Smudge's. Here's to Tia! Speedy Recovery!

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today's Speshulls
Krab Salad
Ckicken Salad
Tuna Salad
Shrimp Louie

We hopes evvrybuddy iz gud to go today and their surjurys will be easy.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
gee, it ALL loks good. can we order a lil sampler plate wif wee bites of evryting?

Originally Posted by BigKittenDaddy

Today's Speshulls
Krab Salad
Ckicken Salad
Tuna Salad
Shrimp Louie

We hopes evvrybuddy iz gud to go today and their surjurys will be easy.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What? Louie the Shrimp is on the menu?

I like H&S's idea. A sample of everything!

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sampler plates fur evvrywun iz da order. We wuz gunna have oyster Rokefeller too but Tony Da Tigger gotted him first

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Boy howdee that Ari haz growed into a reel hansum feller. No wonder Tia gots da hotts fur him..Or at least she had dem till yessterdey...lol

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Purrpaw iz mutterin to hisself today cawse he sez da howse looks like a pigs tye an he haz to kleen it up. I dint even kno pigs weared tyes an our howse looks like wun. No wunder dey dont wear den much...Purrpaw sez he wishes Smudgie culd come and kleen da howse but he iz at da bad plase today and cant...Sigh

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BigKittenDaddy

Purrpaw iz mutterin to hisself today cawse he sez da howse looks like a pigs tye an he haz to kleen it up. I dint even kno pigs weared tyes an our howse looks like wun. No wunder dey dont wear den much...Purrpaw sez he wishes Smudgie culd come and kleen da howse but he iz at da bad plase today and cant...Sigh

Hi purrpaw Howard, meomwy sending cyber Mr. Clean to help!
We knows jus how purrpaw feels too, cuz if meowmy don stay rite on top of it our house looks like a pigs tye as well! We kittys seem to have different decor ideas than the homans do
. We likes to have toys and food everwhere, and stuff all over to hide in, hoomans want everthing neat
, that no fun! Meomwy sez good luck purrpaw Howard, she dont n v you, yur friends jasper and tia

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Purrpaw sez it iznt da toys or dirty dishes dat bovverz him so much , itz all da "Damn cat hair and bird seed and hammy shavins and trakked litter" all ovvr dat makes him gnashed hiz toofies. He sez he vakkumes an an hour later da floor iz a mess again.. We just wantz it to look livved in like a home shud.

Status
Not open for further replies.