Beef Flyed Lice

Tonite's Ntertaynment
IZ
Kitty Twister Game

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey! Tia can still have the "hots" for me! Just as I still have the "hots" for her.

Rocky Mountain oysters? Booo...

Anyways... I think I'll have some of that pork and hot catnip tea. And wait to see if Tia is up to joining me.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hey darlins, we here but we not eetin. meowmy feelin sick, and we on that die it. is hot an rainy here. will u sit wif us for a lil bit?
Originally Posted by katie=^..^=

Hi Everone -- Is our
sweethearts heer?
Me n Go Go have sum Beef flyed Lice an cofi pleeze.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

You meen Meowmy Bobbie has the day off an she's SICK???!!! Thats jus WRONG.
Awww, we sorry meowmy Bobbie is feelin sick
, we sending her cyber purrs to feel bettr and to Humble too, hope yur paws are bettr today. We finally gots the puter to work, we hoping that it will work again after we turns it off
. hi ari, here i am but i not as fast as usual, could i hava milkshake pleze? an nobody try to look at my tummy pleze

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

its a deal Smudgie, sides, meomwy is upset cuz i liced most of my glue off last nite
did she try to dress you? my meowmy sujestd that your meowmy cut up a sok for a outfit for you to help keep you frum likn the gloo... i tryed to tel her kittys didn like outfits, but she wudnt lissen! hi my sweet darlin Jasper
are you happyer
now that your cute sisssy is home? - Cable

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

did she try to dress you? my meowmy sujestd that your meowmy cut up a sok for a outfit for you to help keep you frum likn the gloo... i tryed to tel her kittys didn like outfits, but she wudnt lissen! hi my sweet darlin Jasper
are you happyer
now that your cute sisssy is home? - Cable
Hello Cable my love
. Daddy dint have any soks that wood fit Tia, they wasn't big enuf without bein too tite and Tia din't want daddy so meomwy couldnt go buy some. SO she just put the icky ointment on her, but sometime las nite when meomwy managed to sleep, Tia licked off the ointment AND the glue
. Meomwy gonna call the vet to see what they say...she hopin they say to jus watch her since she cry her lil eyes out in the car and this vet not very close by....sigh. And to answer yur question, yes I am VERY happy she is home, I missed her terrible bad

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Carol, Howard here, A bit of hose that has a run in it and you dont wear anymore might work also or take some ace bandage and wrap her in that...
Luky heer now dat I runnded purrpaw outta my chair. Hi Jasper we iz glad Tia iz feelin better but didnt dat glu taste yukky? Well she can have some catnip cooler an a little stirfry.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BigKittenDaddy

Hey Carol, Howard here, A bit of hose that has a run in it and you dont wear anymore might work also or take some ace bandage and wrap her in that...
Luky heer now dat I runnded purrpaw outta my chair. Hi Jasper we iz glad Tia iz feelin better but didnt dat glu taste yukky? Well she can have some catnip cooler an a little stirfry.
Dear Howard, I called the vet and they said as long as she is leaving it alone mostly now and it doesn't open up or get red to just leave it alone, otherwise I should bring her in. I might try the ace bandage if she goes after it any more, she is VERY determined.......sigh

Hi Lukey, meomwy sez if she don quit she gotta go home and can't hang out at yur place as a punishment! We tryin to keep her distrakted wifout letting her go bonzer playin...it pretty hard to do too!

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Flippin Friday
Da Speshulls Are
Yankee Pot Roast
Chicken Fryed Stakes
Fryed Catfisheys
Steamed Clams
Spinach & Cheese Quiche

Tonites Entertaynmint
Barfy & Da
Dawg Pownd Band

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh boy, hi Roofus and Luky, I will have the catfishes and tia wood like the quiche. We will come for the danse too. Tia can danse SLOW dances Ari, but you gotta behave yurself! Oh, and a tea wif honey for tia to drink pleze Roofie, thanks.

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Me and Luky desided that we iz gunna have a danse kontest tonite wif prizes and evvryting. So evvryfurbody come pleeze???
There will be a entry fee of Pet fud or Toys or medisines to go to da hurrikane animuls who needs help still.

Status
Not open for further replies.