Question Of The Day, Sunday, July 9, 2017

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A hat for DD for when she goes kayaking with DH. I think it's Columbia brand; but one with a good wide brim and SPF (she's fair and sensitive to sunscreens) and lightweight/breathable. My Mom and Step-dad gave DH a gift card to Cabela's for Father's Day so we were all browsing in there and I came across the hats while looking to see if they had any deals on raincoats for DD's size. (They didn't. :thud:)
a hat for your DD, for when she goes kayaking with her Dad!!! :thumbsup: very nice!!

i'm fair skinned too. and it's really easy to become sunburned. i never wear sunscreen (though do wear a cotton 'bucket' type hat), because when i'm outdoors for any length of time working on things i sweat, and that seems to me to defeat the sunscreen protection.

bodester413

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
a pint of Haagen Dazs Dulce de Leche!!! :clap: so very yummy!!

i love Haagen Dazs ice cream, specific flavors. and i most certainly do eat the whole pint in one sitting. :agree: many years ago, i lived near a Haagen Dazs store. that was truly a wonderful thing! i never bought a cone or cup , i always bought a pint.
I would be in serious trouble if I ever lived next to a Haagen Dazs store...lol....Thankfully the gas station doesn't carry that many different flavors.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
SEVEN books from Thriftbooks.com
I wanted to come back here and say THANK YOU for reminding me about this site!! :wow: I had bookmarked it before because I heard it's a good resource for homeschool books; but I hadn't really looked at it. Instead I was searching Ebay for a set of Dr. Seuss books for a good price. That was driving me crazy! Thriftbooks had all the books I wanted for a great price! Plus a few extra the kids have wanted but I didn't like the cover price on.

The Writing/Grammar program I'm interested in using uses different books from Children's Literature to teach it. I have a feeling their site is going to be invaluable over the next few years!! Much better than library books restricting us to certain dates and availability. :agree: