Pregnant jasmine

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh you must keep 2. Litter kits can be so sweet. I had 2 for a very short time :'( but they were so very funny. We didn't need TV. Have you thought of names or will you let new parents name them.
Looking for good homes for 5 beautiful black and white kittens. Only loving people should apply!
Maybe you should keep 3. One for each child? And mum for you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jazzysmumma

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh noooo my 3 have said the same thing :( I will name them as soon as I figure who's who lol!! I will put pics up tomorrow of each of them separately :) it was fun at the vets yesterday trying to figure which ones had been weighed and which ones hadn't lol I'm going to just get the next few weeks out of the way then think about the re homing process :(

djoe

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We will be here to support you through it. (Your 3 are right ;) )

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
We will be here to support you through it. (Your 3 are right
)
We will be here to support jazzysmumma through the kittens growing up, or through adopting 3 of them?   

Either of the above of course, but reserve the right to tease about the latter!  Oh the perils of having kittens in the house.....

jazzysmumma

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ok so I'm going to upload 7 pics of 7 kittens or try at least :)

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
This one with the tick on its belly looks a real little tyke!

Thank you for posting more of them.  They are all quite distinct with their little face markings.  

mamabirdy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
They are gorgeous, enjoy the peace and quiet at the moment, because when they start moving about, you'll be in for some fun and games. I should know, my Ginny had 6 and they were quite a handful.

jazzysmumma

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh wow 6 that's a big litter too... I feel so sorry for jasmine they climb on her head scratch her face etc but she's so loving with them... I know which ones are guna play up cos they squeal like little girls already haha I love them all so much though... Btw funny what others notice I didn't even notice the tick :) sooo we need 7 names 5 boys and 2 girlies Zorro is great :)

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
They are gorgeous, enjoy the peace and quiet at the moment, because when they start moving about, you'll be in for some fun and games. I should know, my Ginny had 6 and they were quite a handful.
and one of those little handfulls will be the one that's a blur of movement in your avatar I presume! 

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh noooo my 3 have said the same thing :( I will name them as soon as I figure who's who lol!! I will put pics up tomorrow of each of them separately :) it was fun at the vets yesterday trying to figure which ones had been weighed and which ones hadn't lol I'm going to just get the next few weeks out of the way then think about the re homing process :(
Keep three. Keep three. Keep three and on and on and on. You must keep 3 and mummy.

nbrazil

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
One has a nose, another a moustache and another a little beard? Too funny! Daddy likely Tuxedo??? Dunno, but they are  so cute!