Pregnant jasmine

karagraaf

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
How old are thy now? Sorry if you said and I missed it! They look so big! They grow so quickly!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jazzysmumma

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
They are 3 weeks tomorrow :) sorry no photos as of yet I've been so busy but I will try to do them tomorrow evening if u can all wait that long ;) I wish I could upload videos to here :( I now open the wardrobe and say 'hello babies" they all get to their feet and squeak excitedly and try to get to me 1st I have to say I'm still in love just hope this feeling will subside...soon :'(

djoe

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aowwww how great!!! You can't help not get attached to them can you!?

I can't imagine what jasmine would have done without you

jazzysmumma

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I actually can't I get all emotional looking at them knowing I can't keep them and imagine my babies being taken from me I know it's the same but it's sad..

I'm very lucky to have jasmine her previous owner had messaged me abruptly saying do not go near her kittens or her whilst she's in labour she will attack and hiss and the same after she's had them.... That cat did not once hiss or attack me and never has she meowed downstairs at the beginning of labour and I had to sit outside the wardrobe whilst she was in there and if I got up she would jump back out and meow til I went back lol, I stroked her through labour help clean her up and change the bedding and she was an angel so for her to be like that with the previous lot something couldn't have been right! Sorry to go on x

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
........................I now open the wardrobe and say 'hello babies" they all get to their feet and squeak excitedly and try to get to me 1st I have to say I'm still in love just hope this feeling will subside...soon :'(

acute cuteness attack!!!!!    I hope I go to sleep tonight with that vision of your little kittens in my mind.  Precious thought.

You deserve major medals for this,  they are way too cute not to fall in love with.

jazzysmumma

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I know it's a lovely feeling il try and get some pics of them doing doing it...like a flip book lol.

I don't know how I'm going to do it and how am I supposed to pick the one I want to keep :( wish she had stopped at 2 I wouldn't be in this predicament lol

karagraaf

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Aww, how sweet!! I am loving my kitties right now but I also just can't wait until they get older and are alert and can see!

It seriously breaks my heart thinking about giving these guys away. I don't know how I'm going to do it. Every time someone expresses interest in taking one, I put on a smile and say "great!" But inside I'm thinking "no, no, no, no!"

I really hope my husband lets me keep 2. It was a surprise that he wanted to even keep one though.

Last edited:

jazzysmumma

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ah i know it's so hard :( I would love to send mine in pairs so I know they have each other a couple of mine are already playing its adorable :) people have to me oh il have one my reaction is I'm not thinking about that yet they are too young ha it's like we make excuses isn't it? X

nbrazil

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi, I remember you said that you were told Jasmine was a Ragdoll, but without papers and all, no one can make such a claim. She is gorgeous, regardless (and she really doesn't look like a Ragdoll). However, I saw a picture of a breed that she DOES look like!

Again, no papers means that they simply resemble the appearance and demeanor of a breed... but her looks are just amazing - do a web search for Snowshoe cats. She has that look, and it is also beautiful.

jazzysmumma

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi, I remember you said that you were told Jasmine was a Ragdoll, but without papers and all, no one can make such a claim. She is gorgeous, regardless (and she really doesn't look like a Ragdoll). However, I saw a picture of a breed that she DOES look like!

Again, no papers means that they simply resemble the appearance and demeanor of a breed... but her looks are just amazing - do a web search for Snowshoe cats. She has that look, and it is also you are
you are very right she does look very very alike but as u said without papers shes just another cat,

just not another cat in my eyes lol, thankyou for saying her looks are amazing  she is very beautiful whatever she is

I was tempted to have a DNA test to see her exact breed(s) :)

thanks ever so much for taking the time to write to me

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are 3 weeks tomorrow :) sorry no photos as of yet I've been so busy but I will try to do them tomorrow evening if u can all wait that long ;) I wish I could upload videos to here :( I now open the wardrobe and say 'hello babies" they all get to their feet and squeak excitedly and try to get to me 1st I have to say I'm still in love just hope this feeling will subside...soon :'(

It won't - witches laugh ahshshshs

jazzysmumma

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
They are all doing very well :) happy and healthy thank goodness :)

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Always good to hear. 

I am enjoying thinking of you chasing those little kittens about and helping mom as they get more and more adventurous.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nice thought.
Thinking of her running around madly while we sit and rest and eat maltesers and Mars bars. ;-)

djoe

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Heyyyyy
Checking on the kitties and jasmine!
They must have all opened their eyes and started playing around by now right???

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pictures bang on desk pictures bang on desk pictures bang on desk and so on. Come on ladies. Start shouting pictures we want pictures.
How are they doing?

djoe

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We want pictures
We want pictures
We want pictures
We want pictures