Pregnant jasmine

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I get worried:-(   They are still little.   Hoping you are just very busy running after little kitties jazzysmumma.  You know we love them all and thinking of you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jazzysmumma

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone very busy indeed with very active 7 week old kitties, I can't get them still for long enough for pics but I promise I will try :)
Jasmine has now been spayed poor little girly has been through so much
But luckily I have her now :)
Thank you all for caring and they all thank you too xx

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Excellent to hear all doing well.  
 for the update.  I hoped it was only because you were busy but never assume with little kittens.  Wow 7 weeks already.  Do you have homes for any or all of the babies or will you keep them?

Please please please try to get some photos, it would be lovely to see how they have grown, and how Jasmine is doing.  Give the beautiful mommy some lovely strokes from me. 

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone very busy indeed with very active 7 week old kitties, I can't get them still for long enough for pics but I promise I will try :)
Jasmine has now been spayed poor little girly has been through so much
But luckily I have her now :)
Thank you all for caring and they all thank you too xx
I'm having withdrawal symptoms from not seeing the kitty pictures. Please give me my .

That's 6 month old blighty slowly turning into a lap cat.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I actually can't I get all emotional looking at them knowing I can't keep them and imagine my babies being taken from me I know it's the same but it's sad..

I'm very lucky to have jasmine her previous owner had messaged me abruptly saying do not go near her kittens or her whilst she's in labour she will attack and hiss and the same after she's had them.... That cat did not once hiss or attack me and never has she meowed downstairs at the beginning of labour and I had to sit outside the wardrobe whilst she was in there and if I got up she would jump back out and meow til I went back lol, I stroked her through labour help clean her up and change the bedding and she was an angel so for her to be like that with the previous lot something couldn't have been right! Sorry to go on x
Damn right something couldn't have been right. If you are good to your kitty and she trusts you no way would she attack you unless she knew danger was at hand.
How did you get jasmine?