Pregnant cat

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Destinee1022

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am bottlefeeding the kittens every 2 hours and the rejected one every hour and 40 minutes the 3 kittens are gaining enough weight but the rejected one is still on the little side

Destinee1022

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Willow is the one I'm keeping and the rejected one

Also is it normal for willow to smell his mom and siblings and start hissing but when he's with me he purrs and for some reason likes my scent if I give him a blanket thst rose and her other had he hisses but when I give him mine he purrs and kneads...

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Awww, Willow has decided that you are her mom because you are feeding her and giving her comfort. Being the runt it will likely take her longer to catch up, and that’s okay!

Any sign of mom yet?

They are ALL precious and it sounds like you are doing a fantastic job with them!

Destinee1022

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
no mom yet

my moms co-worker friend takes in newborn puppies and kittens and will be taking the three kittens and is gonna raise them up and adopt them out but I'm keeping willow with me and he already has his forever home

Destinee1022

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My mom told me the other three have to go bc the person that is taking them has more time she told me she will never make me get rid of willow I have had him since he was 1 hour old

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Oh dear! I hope it’s not your mother cat. Do let us know what you learn. So tragic that she got out of the house in the first place.

When will the 3 other kittens leave? Please let the new caretaker know which formula you have been using. Changing formulas can upset tiny tummies.

Destinee1022

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I will update you once I know more and the kittens are leaving in 3 days or sooner and i will be sure to let them know bc even something as simple as a upset for kittens can turn deadly or serious

Destinee1022

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Update mama came back at 9:46 pm and she is feeding her 3 kittens she seems to be doing good she ate a bit of her food

Destinee1022

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My mom texted the person who was going to take them and let them know rose came back and that they will be staying

Destinee1022

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Should I be concerned for some reason the kittens already have their teeth and just started playing with other the are only 2 weeks old they seem to be developing faster then my previous litters of kittens good news we already have homes for them they all three leave April 24th but they all go to different homes which is perfectly fine with me they are all three 3 girls

Destinee1022

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Question the kittens just literally turned 3 weeks old today and I seen them eating my cats canned food is this normal and is it safe

Destinee1022

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
They all have teeth and they are bottle fed every 4 1/2 hours now but they like canned food as well as of today and are eating it with no problem at all