Pregnant cat

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Destinee1022

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
The kittens have been using the litter box since wendsday and all fully litter boxed trained now they still enjoy canned food but won't eat it out of a shallow bowl/plate they will only eat it off my finger not sure why. They are eating from a bottle 5 times a day ...

Destinee1022

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Question is 4 tablespoons a lot for them to eat in one feeding.. like each kitten eats 4 tablespoons each per feeding and 16x5=80 so I go through 80 tablespoons of formula in one day is this to much ??

Destinee1022

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Last question and I'm sorry for asking so many questions

Willow is losing fur on his legs I'm not sure why and it's starting to make me nervous the other kittens have nice thick fur on their legs and he doesn't does anyone know why ???

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
The kittens will eventually eat from a dish. That is not too much food. Growing kittens need lots to eat.

Does the kitten have urine burn? I would rinse the legs in warm water, dry them, and apply coconut oil for protection. The fur loss could be from urine burn or dry skin. Hopefully it does not get worse or occur in the others. If it continues I would consult a vet.

Destinee1022

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I will try that thanks

Destinee1022

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Willow is dying and there's nothing I can Do I feel really bad he has been sick since birth he seemed to be improving but he really wasnt i cant go to any vets i dont know if he was A seizure but he was shaking really bad , he cant stand or walk he cant lift his head he can barely meow now i dont know what else to do i have done everything i can to help but nothing helps im feel even more stupid

Also I know no one will care but I just want you to know I was gonna kms but when willow was born my mind changed he has been what's keeping me alive with him I feel unstoppable and feel like i have a purpose now I'm back where I started i try and try but it's never enough ... sorry for bothering you

Destinee1022

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Is this normal sorry for the pics but I'm hopeless

20240324_222139.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
I am so sorry to read about Willow. Don't blame yourself; you did everything that you could and in litters there is sadly one that might not survive. My avatar had three sisters, but one of them passed on at an early point.

These kittens and the other animals you help all need you and you definitely have a purpose.

Destinee1022

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My one cat got out of the house for 2 days and came back today at 11:30pm and I noticed her butt is different but in a concerning way sorry for the pics didn't want to disturb anyone
20240330_001010.jpg

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
If she is not spayed then she probably mated with a tom cat. How about getting her spayed now in early days so she does not have a litter? This would be the way to go to stop the cycle.

Destinee1022

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I will ask my family if they will get her spayed when I asked a few weeks ago my family said no bc it cost a lot