Pregnant Cat Concerns

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

amethyst leigh

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Not really sure.... Granola wasn't exactly panting, crying, or outright saying in perfect english that she's about to squeeze one out. At the same time, though, I never said that she was I just said that she was well on her way. Granola was laying almost all the way on her back, pupils dilated, and grooming herself like her life depended on it. I'm pretty sure the grooming may be a comfort thing for her. I wish she's had them tonight but I don't think she will... but I know these things can change pretty quickly if they're meant to.

She's also been stretching a lot today and licking the bottom of her back and the areas of her nipples.

amethyst leigh

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She's in her nesting place O:

amethyst leigh

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She just came out and is laying on a blanket on the floor. She's just been moving around a lot today especially the past couple hours. But that was the longest time she's stayed in there (about 10 minutes)

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Well, sounds like Granola is fine. Try to get some rest. Let us know if there's a big development.

amethyst leigh

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I will. Thank you guys so much

amethyst leigh

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Why is Granola trying to nurse on me??

amethyst leigh

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Spazzing out a lot more (from the painful "contraction", I assume) and she doesn't wanna be in my room. I think it's because the litter box is in there and I've read that a cat doesn't want to have her litter anywhere near it. Other than that, she's been loving and very wary of sounds and other people. In a few hours, I'm heading out for dinner and I feel like she may pop then. Perhaps she really may just want to be alone when doing this like a lot of cats do. I mean, when I'm home, we're together- it's a small house. Lol. Either way it has to be within like the next 15 or so hours as she's nearing her 70th day...

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Well, we can't be positive that it will be her 70th day since we don't know exactly when she conceived. Give it time! Enjoy getting out as well. :)

amethyst leigh

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm back home... Still no kittens. Ah well. She's so obviously about to pop it can't be long. Poor girl...

amethyst leigh

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sorry I've been busy /: SO GUESS WHO IS IN MY DRAWER :D

amethyst leigh

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
....... Yes. :p But yeah, Granola was trying to go in my drawer that has all of my clothes in it so i just got al my clothes out and moved the towels with the fleece blanket over it and now shes just sitting there thinking about going in the cabinet above it... where all of my clothes are now.

amethyst leigh

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I should also mention her eyes are huge and are staring into my soul right now