Ok I did it - new kitten

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congrats again Sicy! It's so nice to hear that your kitties are getting along already. That's just so sweet.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by valanhb
With Prego, I wouldn't stop feeding her, just move her food so she isn't hanging out by the door. Hopefully once you gain more of her trust, you can also treat her for worms and fleas on a fairly regular basis and then it will be OK for her to be on your porch.
Thanks for the flea collar tip..

It doesnt matter where I feed Prego, she still comes and sits at the screen! I think she wants to play
She fed herself for over a year I'm not worried about her finding food. I had just started feeding her a couple weeks ago. Plus, my nieghbor is still feeding the ferals and she is 'one of them' so she'll just have to go eat over there. It makes me sad but I just CANT have her hanging around by the screen door. It upsets Zoey and she's a flea bag

The brats were playing again tonite. Chasing each other around the house. I havent been able to get a really good picture of them together yet

Saki keeps eating Zoey's dry food
I dont know how to stop this.

kateang

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hey sicy, i'm sorry i saw this thread late..but saki is really sweet!!! zoey and saki look like exact copies!! Congrats on getting a new kitty and welcome to the world of two kitties taking over your apartment.... u will have lots of fun with them chasing each other and breaking things, getting into trouble, toppling things blah blah blah..

moo

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I seem to be congratulating you all the time Sicy...

Yay for grey cats - Saki is sooo cute and it's excellent news that he and Zoe seem to be getting on well.

As you know, I have Nelson my boy who is all cuddles and my little girl Zoe who likes to be loved but on her own terms.

Hopefully your little fella will be a cuddle bunny and Zoey will still be your #1 girl on her own terms.

I am so excited for you - YAY!!!

lucia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Zoe must think she is seeing things when she sees the new kitten behind her lol.

Here was my Ivan 'greeting' Sasha when she first came home. Things settled down a few days later lol.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sicy, you could try moving Zoey's food up high. He's little right now so can't jump up as high as Zoey. Of course, this will only work for a few weeks, but it's something.

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Lucia
Here was my Ivan 'greeting' Sasha when she first came home. Things settled down a few days later lol.

Oh my god
Zoey doesnt open her mouth that big when she hisses!

I hate to disrupt Zoey's stuff right now. I know she's probly already irritated
I do make sure he gets his wet food in the bathroom with the door shut. His dry food is in there too and he eats it, I dunno what his problem is

Originally posted by Saki
oiiiiiii\\\\\\l;.....

Saki is helping me post

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Playing on the tree

This one looks like they're kissing
lol

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
omg this is TOO FUNNY!! They're taking turns chasing each other all over the house. I never thought having two cats could be so entertaining.
I know there will be times though when Zoey just doesnt want to be bothered.. and I am sure she will let Saki know that

princess purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
having two or more kitties is sooooooooooooooooooo much fun!!! I don't know why anyone would want just one! I'm so happy that zoey has a furry friend to play with and you have a snuggle bug!

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I have yet to know if he will sleep with me
He's so young now that all he wants to do is play so I'm not sure. He does meow and head bonk my mouth and nose (really hard! lol) and purrs so loud when he even gets near me. I'm trying to decide if I should leave him out tonite while I'm sleeping

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Your new kitty is sooooooo cute!!! I love the pictures!!!

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does Zoey usually sleep with you? If not, I would say go for it and let him sleep in by you. But if the bed is her turf, you might want to set him up in the bathroom for the first few nights so she doesn't feel slighted.