Ok I did it - new kitten

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so hhappy that you have your little snuggle guy. He is just a sweety - everytime you tell a Saki story I just say Awwwwwwwwww!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you guys! I couldnt be more pleased. I was so stressed out last couple weeks!
I mean they do still play kind of rough sometimes but I suppose that is normal. Just the fact that they both sleep in the perch together (not necessarily always touching each other..) is amazing to me. What harrythecat said describes everything exactly!!

I think maybe because Zoey is young, still only 16 months.. and lived with a dog before me, and has only lived with me for 6 months, that getting Saki was easier than I thought it might be.

I am glad to hear that if they are cuddly when they're young that they will stay that way
I am also hoping that when Saki gets older he will sleep on the bed more. When the fascination of Zoey wears off

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
omg Zoey is in my lap right now!! This is a miricle!

Since I got Saki she has done this a few times.. just for a minute or two but I still cant believe it.

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by adymarie
Sicy - now you have 2 lap cats and only one lap. What a dilema!
LOL!!! Oh whatever will I do!!

This morning Zoey sat across my legs in bed while my fiancee fed Saki. I love it. It's like she's saying .. mommy, dont forget about me! Give me some attention! It figures now she wants attention whereas before she didnt really care LOL. She never stays more than a few minutes but its still nice! Better than nothin!

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Sicycat
omg Zoey is in my lap right now!! This is a miricle!

Since I got Saki she has done this a few times.. just for a minute or two but I still cant believe it.

kimward34

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Sicycat
LOL!!! Oh whatever will I do!!

This morning Zoey sat across my legs in bed while my fiancee fed Saki. I love it. It's like she's saying .. mommy, dont forget about me! Give me some attention! It figures now she wants attention whereas before she didnt really care LOL. She never stays more than a few minutes but its still nice! Better than nothin!
Awwwwwww Sicy! How sweet!!! Do you think it's possible that Zoey is learning to be a lap cat because of Saki? LOL!! GoGo became a lap cat later in his life...he was about 2 years old. I think, to this day, he was a wee bit jealous of baby Spot

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Saki had his vet checkup today. Vet said he looks great, everything is normal, eyes, ears, heart, temp etc.
He will go back on the 31st to finish his vaccinations and get the rabies vaccination too. They use PureVax so I'm very happy about that. And they give it to them in the leg so I am not as worried as I was about that.

Yay!

rfox

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thats great! Amber is starting to come lay on my lap too! but only at certain times. I am so happy for us both...

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is so great! Zoey is in my lap as we speak!
This is just unreal

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sicy, that is wonderful!!

Maybe there are some good cat vibes in the air, Tillie has been my shadow for the past 48 hours, this is the sweetest she has ever been! (Check out my thread on Cosequin under health and nutrition for more details.)