Ok I did it - new kitten

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you.. I think I'm getting lessed stressed out each day.. except when they play in the middle of the night
I dont know what to do about that. I think earplugs might be an idea

jellybelly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You are such a cutie pie Sicy!!!
Yah, Zoey cuddling to you is a good thing I see
I also found that cats play more at night, or at least with the two I had they played more, and even JB now that he is alone, he is more active at night. But he usually ends up sleeping since he sees us sleeping and not interacting with him. I do let him out during the day but he usually comes back in and sleeps and sleeps and sleeps. Then at night routinely he stays out for a long time till 1 or 2 am then comes in and wants to play some more LOL!!!

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Saki just fell in the toilet
And what's worse is I haddnt flushed yet
I tried to wash him off as best I could, he didnt like water much lol. Kittens are so stupid.

It's funny, I was closing the fridge the other night, and Saki was standing right in the way and it was obvious he wasnt moving.. and my fiancee was like, 'he just stood there and didnt move??' and I'm like 'yeah, he's young, he's still stupid' lmao.

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG he fell in the toilet!!?? How funny! Yeah, sounds like he's at the clumsy kitten stage!

It sounds like everything is working out well there. At least much better then you thought?

kateang

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LMAO!!!
I can almost imagine Saki's look when you were washing him.... boy, i simply couldn't stop laughing!!!

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL I know!! I got up off the toilet and he jumped up there cuz usually the lid is closed but it wasnt, and he just fell right in.

Then he had his paws all toes spread out and he was trying to climb up my shirt to get away from the water while I was trying to rinse him off

Everything is going fine
They get along great. They play together constantly. Saki follows Zoey around everywhere. The only complaint I have is them making a ruckus in the wee hours of the morning!!

dougbug

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
im so glad things are going well for you, i know what you mean about the play in the night, my boys are like laying around asleep before we go to bed the as soon as the lights go out they start playing, i have got to where it dont bother me now but it did in the start of it, maybe you will get that way soon i hope
the toilet, i would of liked to have seen that
kittens are so clumsy, i bet he is more careful the next time.. if there is one

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
See, we told you two is lots more fun than just one!!

I am so glad to hear things are going well.

When do you get cat #3?

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm telling ya, that's how it starts....

The hardest step is going from one cat to two. After that, one cat just leads to another...

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honestly I couldnt. Not anytime soon anyway. We have a 2 cat limit here. (Thank god.. lol)

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Saki is sleeping in my lap right now.. he is so cute. When I stop touching him he'll look up and meow and give me power bonks on my mouth
SO CUTE!!! He has the loudest motor ever. You just touch him once and he starts purring.

nunny

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness, he's the cutest little thing! They both look like my gray kitties... Dont forget to cuddle Zoe and remind her that she's still loved just as much!... :-)
I wish you all a bright future

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just wanted to post a little update. As each day goes by Saki's personality shines through, shifts and changes

This morning I heard something purring in my ear
Saki was laying in between my fiancee and I, right up by our faces, and when I woke up and looked at my fiancee, Saki was head bonking the heck out of his chin and just purring and touching us with his paws and then I called him and he turned in my direction and gave me some good morning bonks too. Last night while I was on the computer he was sitting in my lap getting pets and purring, and when I'd stop he would look at me and Meow and demand that I continue petting him! Zoey is just the opposite LOL!

He is going to be a very affectionate and cuddly cat I can just tell!!
I'm very happy, they are both getting along great and just have a great time together.

rfox

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
awww..thats so cute! Saki sounds like hes heading the right direction all right.

harrythecat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
One word. Wow. I've had Maggie for almost a year now, and her and Harry don't cuddle. They play, but don't cuddle. Saki and Zoey actually cuddle! This is just so amazing. It is absolutely perfect all the way around. You got your cuddle bud ... Zoey got a cuddle bud and playpal ... they get along great ... Saki is happy and has a great home ... Saki loves you, your fiance and Zoey ... and Zoey is becoming more affectionate too!

Yippee! What a great example for others who are not sure about adopting a new cat into a diva-cat household!

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Mom of 10 Cats
I'm telling ya, that's how it starts....

The hardest step is going from one cat to two. After that, one cat just leads to another...
Tell me about it, I started out with one, then got the second to breed with, now they're all retired and I'm up to 6.......I WANT MORE !

nora

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sicy,

Saki is just like Max. Lots of loving and cuddling. If they are like that at kittens, they will be like as adults. Max is three years old now and is just as cuddly as when I got him home (3 months).
I'm happy for you that you finally got your cuddle bug.