Ok I did it - new kitten

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YAY!!! Congratulations Sicy! He's a cutie patootie! I'm sure Zoey will get used to her new brother and they'll soon be like two peas in a pod!

blondiecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He'ssssss soooooo cuuuuute
I know that once Zoey and him get to know each other they will be the very best buddies. Who knows Zoey may even turn into a lap kitty when she sees Saki snuggling in your lap and loving all over you.
CONGRATS ON THE NEW PURRBABY

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The lice is easy enough to spot, put him under a strong light and see if he has white dander on his fur- take your fingers and lightly run your fingers around one of those hairs, if the white comes off, he just has dander, if it stays, it's lice.

Good luck Sicy to you and Zoey! He is a sweetie and couldn't ask for a better home!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I took a flashlight and while he was sleeping I inspected him carefully. I dont see any white stuff or black stuff etc.

Although, !@#$# I just rubbed a towel on Zoey because I was going to rub it on Saki then her etc and I found a god damn flea on it!!!
I KNOW its because of the stray that's been sitting at my screen. She has fleas
I just searched Zoey's back, under the chin, neck.. I didnt see any flea dirt. This is all I need.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Fleas are a pain. I used to get this stuff call Program, from the Vet. I just put it in Snoopy's food, once a month. It kept the fleas away. With multiple cats it's too hard to do the Program thing. I tried Advantage on my cats, and it gave them blisters on their skin. Now, I don't have any fleas though.

matty & suma

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'll put in my 2 cents, waht a little cutie, I know he will ahve a good home once everyone gets adjusted. Wehn I got Suma, her hair was like sandpaper, real course. Lots of TLC later, it no feels like silk, and I am sure he will not lack for love,,, good luck and enjoy

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sicy! Congrats on the new baby! Saki is adorable..but don't tell Zoey that!

Congrats on becoming a Mommy again & bless you for rescuing him from the Shelter!

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The last picture was just soooo cute of him
, what a cute little face . I think Zoey is just a little stressed out right now with the other cat outsite and smelling the new one in the bathroom . So the neighbour was just to much at this time trying to pick Zoey up . I am sure she will be fine next time . I am so happy for you

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The fleas love you? lol.
Guess I'm off to Petco to get some Advantage tomorrow. I know different medications have different effects on different cats, but I used Advantage on my rb cat Sasha and it got rid of her fleas pretty dang quick, no problems.

So I cracked the bathroom door open and Zoey was there and Saki was pawing through the door and so was Zoey. They looked like they wanted to play so I let Saki out for literally 5 seconds. Zoey hissed and growled
So back in he went. I forgot the dang vanilla extract. I think I have some. I'm not going to try this again tonite I dont think. I'll work more on it tomorrow.

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Zoey's on her perch in the bedroom so I closed the door and let Saki out to explore the rest of the apartment. He LOVES the laser light omg
so cute. And he really likes the mouse in the track thing too.

big kat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ahhh!!!

I'm so excited for you! This is so great living through you Sicy! I *had* to go out to dinner and I was so upset there wasn't any news from you before I left - just got home and rushed here to see! He is ADORABLE! Totally Zoey's Mini-Me!

More pics! More stories about cute things he does! More pics!

jenng

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Darnit, I was gone all day and am just getting to check the board now. I didn't even know you were going to look today!

Saki is adorable, I'm sure Zoey will get along fine with him after a slow introduction is done.
Congratulations on your new addition!

rfox

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
OMG I was gone all day today ....

Congrats on Saki! its a cute name.

He is neutered but his little pee pee keeps popping out
LMAO... thats what I really dont like about the boys, its probably why all the pets we ever had growing up had been girls! I'm not sure if i could get used to it ...lol.

He is soooooo cuuuuute. Theyre twins!