Name three things - 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
- water all of the outside plants. They are gasping right now.
- straighten up the kitchen
- pick up a few things at the grocery store.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
  • Fed the furkids, 3.5 miles on the treadmill, etc.
  • Must scoop boxes tonight
  • Heading into my GF's house tonight for a while
Hoping for an early night tonight

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I am supposed to go to the gym today, but Artie's boxes and the bathroom they are in, really need to be cleaned. 

The litter desperately needs to be dumped and boxes fully scrubbed. 

I have been putting it off. They do not smell. I keep scooping and adding more litter, but I am overdue with scrubbing them. I have to keep the place clean. 

That will give me a lot of exercise. it is a smallish bathroom, but it will be a work out. I have to shake out the litter rugs in there, sweep and vacuum the floor, dump one box at a time (making sure he has one available at all times). He has 2 boxes; mostly using one. Then I have to scrub the bathroom, put the trash bags with the litter in my cart, vacuum the great room from all the excess litter, and then down to the dumpster to dump the bags. 

It is a lot of work. I do take breaks in-between. I hate doing this, but it has to be done. Oh, to have my own place where I could just dump the bags outside my door, wash the boxes outside, and let them dry out there. I wish I had a cellar. I could just take the boxes downstairs and do it all there. 

Three things:

Regular morning stuff

Brush Artie

start working on litter boxes

rest inbetween

supper????

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I am supposed to go to the gym today, but Artie's boxes and the bathroom they are in, really need to be cleaned. 

The litter desperately needs to be dumped and boxes fully scrubbed. 

I have been putting it off. They do not smell. I keep scooping and adding more litter, but I am overdue with scrubbing them. I have to keep the place clean. 

That will give me a lot of exercise. it is a smallish bathroom, but it will be a work out. I have to shake out the litter rugs in there, sweep and vacuum the floor, dump one box at a time (making sure he has one available at all times). He has 2 boxes; mostly using one. Then I have to scrub the bathroom, put the trash bags with the litter in my cart, vacuum the great room from all the excess litter, and then down to the dumpster to dump the bags. 

It is a lot of work. I do take breaks in-between. I hate doing this, but it has to be done. Oh, to have my own place where I could just dump the bags outside my door, wash the boxes outside, and let them dry out there. I wish I had a cellar. I could just take the boxes downstairs and do it all there. 

Three things:

Regular morning stuff

Brush Artie

start working on litter boxes

rest inbetween

supper????
Can I add to the list? Give sweet Artie a big kiss and hug for me. 

artiemom

Top Cat
Purraise

Can I add to the list? Give sweet Artie a big kiss and hug for me. 
Oh, do not worry about that!! I am always hugging and kissing him...

He was funny yesterday. I was busy, late in the day. He kept following me around, meowing, running off, coming over, meowing-really loud. I could not figure out what was going on with him. He had food, he peed about 20 minutes before that, he did not want to go in my closet, he did not want to go out, he did not want to play.. what was it??

Turns out, he was trying to tell me that he had used his box to poop!!! He was telling me to scoop it!!

This cat is "too" smart....

Also, last night, when I went to close my closet door, I looked in to see if he was in the corner bed I made for him. 

No--so I closed the door. I was looking around for him, but could not find him anywhere. Thinking that he found a new hiding spot, I just went on with the night. 

About an hour later, I still could to find him. Finally I opened my closet door, and he came running out!! He sassed me for locking him in the closet!! He found a different hiding spot!! In the corner behind my box of winter boots/shoes....

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Oh, do not worry about that!! I am always hugging and kissing him...

He was funny yesterday. I was busy, late in the day. He kept following me around, meowing, running off, coming over, meowing-really loud. I could not figure out what was going on with him. He had food, he peed about 20 minutes before that, he did not want to go in my closet, he did not want to go out, he did not want to play.. what was it??

Turns out, he was trying to tell me that he had used his box to poop!!! He was telling me to scoop it!!

This cat is "too" smart....

Also, last night, when I went to close my closet door, I looked in to see if he was in the corner bed I made for him. 

No--so I closed the door. I was looking around for him, but could not find him anywhere. Thinking that he found a new hiding spot, I just went on with the night. 

About an hour later, I still could to find him. Finally I opened my closet door, and he came running out!! He sassed me for locking him in the closet!! He found a different hiding spot!! In the corner behind my box of winter boots/shoes....
How cute! 
   It's a good thing if he's feeling well enough to be sassy!  Sophie does that to me too. She's forever looking for new places to hide and she drives me crazy looking for her. I can't leave the house without doing a head count to make sure she didn't get herself into any trouble. 

meandcaptinmeow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Today I have to watch for Fed Ex. I ordered a large pet carrier from Chewy. (well, a "medium", for a full grown male)
I got a deal, it was on sale for $55. They're usually $80.

I also ordered a new dry food (with protein from meat, rather than plants).
It's $30 a bag, instead of the $4 was paying for Meow Mix, but..oh, I learned about that!

I ordered Nutrisource dry food. It's got trout in it, and no grain.
But I know he's supposed to eat just canned food, so the dry stuff is just so he has something available if I don't get back in time to feed him (or in the night).
And given that he will eat SOME dry food then, I've started a habit of stirring a bit of water into his canned food. He didn't like it at first, but if you do it with some care, I found,
you can stir it a bit and get the water to become like gravy. That he likes! And it makes sure he's getting enough water.

It seems he had a urine block recently, and I didn't realize it but that's a real emergency, they can die from that. So I 'm watching him and I found a new vet and I'm getting that large enough carrier so he can be as comfortable as possible going there (oh, he finds vet visits traumatic!) (And so do I. It takes a while for my wallet to recover.) But we're going for a checkup soon, or sooner if he gets an issue before then that's urgent.

I'm glad I came here and sorted all this out. I really love the little guy. If his life was crummier than it ought to be, or shorter, I would just feel terrible for failing him. So I can't fail him.

Already three things... (that was one). TWO - computer project(S). THREE - monthly bill paying and food shopping time again. Gotta prepare...

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Rick emptied the dishwasher this morning and scooped the boxes, so I could hit the treadmill. We were able to sleep in til almost 6:00 this morning.
  • Errands: banking, Target, etc.
  • I'd like to do some shopping tonight
  • Quick vacuum and Swiffer

artiemom

Top Cat
Purraise
Regular morning stuff.

Brush Artie.

quick pick up around here

Bank

meeting a friend for lunch

??who knows what for the rest of the day???

meandcaptinmeow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Regular morning stuff.
Brush Artie.
quick pick up around here
Bank
meeting a friend for lunch
??who knows what for the rest of the day???
Well that sounds like a nice day already.
And 'no plan' is often the best plan, because it leaves you open to all possibilities
You could end up having rare good fun this afternoon.

(Either that or you could just think of something selfish to indulge in for a few hours.
I think if I wanted to enjoy an afternoon out, with someone or no, I'd probably go to Starbucks at Barnes and Noble.
Suck in the smell of the books, hoping that will make me just as smart as if I actually read them :D
(Ok, really, you can actually sit in a comfy chair and read some of a book and if you like it buy it, that's kind of cool.
And of course, then get a coffee frappe with whipped cream and caramel drizzle on top (I never promised this
was going to be a fat free day!) (those drinks have 640 calories (the large size does), but they're delicious so I don't care!)

I went to Barnes & Noble a lot at some point, to browse without a plan, because I payed attention to which kinds of books attracted me, and this told me
what my real interests might be (as opposed to the job I had that wasn't my passion at all). and I just wanted ideas what to do in life that might be authentic me and actually fun (who knows, even pay more money! That'd be nice.)

Yea I like the book store and the Starbucks. That's an air conditioned peaceful delicious inspiring treat for a quiet afternoon, for me anyway.

Alright, three things to do today?

ONE: show you my new pet carrier!

This is currently on sale at Chewy for $55 (they're normally $80).
I had to get a larger size for him now that he's full grown (and then some).
This is the airline approved model (so it has metal bolts instead of plastic, and generally is a bit more sturdy, for all of 3 or 4 bucks more than the regular model.
We're not planning on going on a plane, it's just that sturdier is better.
This thing is great, and I'm leaving it in the living room for him to get used to so when he has to go in, it might be easier for us both ;)

The only downside to it is I would have liked it to have a sturdier handle (and I did read a review or two that said theirs broke off!)
But they kind of all come this way now, and the rest of it is plenty good enough quality. Everything fits nicely, no problems or complaint.
So if the handle eventually weakens, I'll replace it with something I'll fabricate from a bit of wood and a metal rod from the hardware store.
It shouldn't be too hard
(or expensive) to do that, if need.
But I don't see any need now, and I figure don't swing it around like an idiot, it'll probably last ok. Just keep an eye
on it, at each use, check it's still solid enough (not bending or working its way loose) ..because obviously you don't want to drop your sick pet!
But really I'm happy with this. The handle isn't so bad that it'd be a deal breaker. it's a good purchase.
An $80 medium size carrier (for up to a 25 lb animal) for $55 on sale.

TWO (today): stop typing lengthy comments at forums and get back to work.
(I still haven't finished my budget and meal planning for the month.
( I get payed monthly, so it's a monthly chore, but also four times as much work, than if you do it weekly).

THREE: I'm gonna say 'I dont know what the rest of the day holds' too.
Leave it open, something interesting can happen. I'm hopin'...

Last edited:

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Completed my volunteer shift at the Rescue (I LOVE that place!)

2. Went out to lunch with DH to Jersey Mike's

3. Sit around the rest of the day and do as little as possible

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Rick finally got around to telling me that I could buy Quicken for his union local's laptop; he does their financial stuff. I did that yesterday and got it installed. While I was at it, I updated everything on that laptop and then our laptop....Rick is now using our laptop as his regular computer. I spent most of the afternoon doing computer work. But it's all done and everything is working properly.
  • Breakfast for the furkids; I emptied the dishwasher and while I was on the treadmill, Rick scooped boxes.
  • He is downstairs working on sanding/staining some wood
  • Three loads of laundry, including the bedsheets (which I simply threw back onto the bed)
  • Miss Pop needs those talons of hers clipped! She meets me at the basement tour when I'm finished on the treadmill. I pick her up and we "tour" the basement for a couple of minutes. Then I bring her back upstairs with me. She usually leaps from my arms to the back of the sofa. Well, my shoulders are wearing some claw marks today. Time to clip!
  • And speaking of clipping claws, I want to do a manicure tonight. Guess I should clip my own! 
And I think that will be it, unless I decide to do a quick vacuum. Rick just vacuumed yesterday and he did a good job, but there's cat hair in the hallway again. And that's despite brushing all the cats last night while I was watching the last 3 episodes of Outlander. I'm now finished with season two. Took me long enough, but I simply didn't have the time. And even when I did, I'd turn on an episode....and then promptly fall asleep anyway.

artiemom

Top Cat
Purraise
Went to church

Regular morning stuff

Washing clothes right now

have to really clean out shelves and wipe down washer and dryer because I was just informed by my superintendent that a company is coming in to do routine maintenance and vacuum out the laundry vents, early on Monday morning.

Was supposed to go to gym.. I am really not in the mood; perhaps after I finish with this load of laundry. I plan a quick trip..most some abdominal work and elliptical..not much..

I feel like taking a nap!! 

meandcaptinmeow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Rick finally got around to telling me that I could buy Quicken for his union local's laptop; he does their financial stuff. I did that yesterday and got it installed. While I was at it, I updated everything on that laptop and then our laptop....Rick is now using our laptop as his regular computer. I spent most of the afternoon doing computer work. But it's all done and everything is working properly.

• Breakfast for the furkids; I emptied the dishwasher and while I was on the treadmill, Rick scooped boxes.
  • He is downstairs working on sanding/staining some wood
  • Three loads of laundry, including the bedsheets (which I simply threw back onto the bed)
  • Miss Pop needs those talons of hers clipped! She meets me at the basement tour when I'm finished on the treadmill. I pick her up and we "tour" the basement for a couple of minutes. Then I bring her back upstairs with me. She usually leaps from my arms to the back of the sofa. Well, my shoulders are wearing some claw marks today. Time to clip!
  • And speaking of clipping claws, I want to do a manicure tonight. Guess I should clip my own! :lol3:

And I think that will be it, unless I decide to do a quick vacuum. Rick just vacuumed yesterday and he did a good job, but there's cat hair in the hallway again. And that's despite brushing all the cats last night while I was watching the last 3 episodes of Outlander. I'm now finished with season two. Took me long enough, but I simply didn't have the time. And even when I did, I'd turn on an episode....and then promptly fall asleep anyway.
lol. I just watched all 6 years of an old 60's show (Hogan's Heroes). When I got to the end I was so disappointed there wasn't anymore, I decided to go right back to the start and watch it all again. Well, I expected I might find that boring having just seen it all, but...apparently I had fallen asleep on a LOT of episodes that first time through! So that worked out ok.

Oh and I just looked up what Quicken is, because I've never used a program to help with budgeting and bill-paying. But it doesn't seem my situation is complicated (or funded) enough to need automation. My thing is more like I have so little income to work with I have to chince all the nickels and save for everything over a long period of time. So I make out monthly budgets (I get payed monthly) 12 months in advance. I put these on blank file cards I buy, and just clip them in a pile. There are additional cards that show my planning and tracking. I never miss paying a bill because there's too few of them! (Plus I let 'em all take their money automatically so I don't have to think about it, or buy stamps). And that's handy for me, but twice now I've had to change my card number because of problems that can happen when you authorize people to make withdrawals on an ongoing basis. But it all works out. I just sure wish Captain Meow would get a part time job, so we had more money in the budget!

:rub:

Anyway. Oh I've just started noticing it's all women here taking care of their home and family and such. Well, I hope you don't mind me here then, cause I'm just a grumpy old man myself. (I never last more than a week or so at these things anyway.) (I talk too much and burnout on it and wander away.) (Either that or start a magazine, lol. Done that six times at forums.

Today, me and Captain Meow have resolved to finally sort out this month's spending (oh I thought I was gonna have to give it all to the vet) (and I will have to fork over some hundreds in a month or two anyway, 'cause he needs a checkup.) But I'm trying to finish buying a set of music equipment now, mainly. I wrote a lot of songs years ago, and now I'm home all day bored, I thought I'd record some. I bought a cheap but good version of every instrument a rock band had (there used to be bands, instead of ....what do they call those hideous things they use to make noise now? oh yea.."launchpads". *serious frowny face*

It's taking me three full years to do this. I managed to get a couple Gibson guitars (electric, and bass). Someone gave me an acoustic. I had to pay $800 for "a harmonica" (for the uninitiated: there's no such thing as "a" harmonica. You actually have to buy 12 of them, 12 keys. And you need a case, and a neck holder, and a chromatic tuner, and maintenance tools, and oh probably a small personal loan!! :lol3: (People who play harmonica as their sole instrument actually also buy their own special microphone, for about $1500+ more). But...I just wear it around my neck, and play guitar and sing. ..Oh and a set of electronic drums (I'd much rather have a real set, but I live in an apartment and do this all through headphones). Whoops..also a 16 track recorder, computer software for it, video tutorials because you just about need a college course to learn to use some of these modern digitized wonders. (The drumset and recorder, you do. And guitar pedals are a whole world to learn also.) And this of course all leads to having to sort out how to be an engineer and electrician. and hook this all together properly, so it works, doesn't make humming noises, and you don't get electrocuted. (I had to rewire the house, before I could even start! People actually DO get electrocuted to death playing a guitar occasionally. You have to wear shoes, so your body isn't a ground. You have to have your house-wiring examined. When you go play somewhere, you need to bring testing equipment with ya there too, and be prepared to cancel the gig if you find the idiot is running a deathtrap. he wants you to serenade your own demise in. (you'd be surprised how many outlets in people's homes and businesses, are actually ungrounded, or even wired backwards. In my place there are ten outlets. SIX were dangerously messed up. The landlord of course responded that they were fine. (I called him some very bad names) (..after he left.) And then I fixed 'em myself. That cost me. ..hold on.. *grumbles more expletives about the landlord again now..* Ok, I feel better.
Dam I wish I had a house again, and a forest to walk in. Oh well.

Today!...

one - the budget some more.

two - finish the great pizza I let me buy last night. Wow that was a good one!

three - I may have to tape cardboard over the fireplace opening (it's inactive) (but it currently has become home to some critters) (I don't know what kind, but Captain Meow finds it fascinating to hear scratching noises all the time and see bits of nasty things falling). (it may be a bird, or a squirrel.

Have a great day all!

~Here's something that's always made my heart feel better, any time I listen to it.~

If the first song sounds too heavy for ya', stay with it anyway, it'll play the whole album. Some if it's kinda pretty. And relaxing.
(These are the guys who died in a plane crash in '77 I mentioned elsewhere. Tragic horrendous story what they went through.
(They're making a movie out of it currently, finally. So now, when that hits the theaters in some months, you wont be going "Lynyrd"
who? Because instead you'll be able to say, "Oh ya!~ Captain Meow told me about them!"
:D

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Last edited:

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Sounds like you are very musically talented! And, of course, you are welcome here! Post away and have fun!

Oh wow.....we were always big Skynerd fans. I was in the kitchen baking cookies when I heard the plane went down; a GF called to tell me......funny how you remember exactly what you were doing when something like that happens.

You never saw Hogan's Heroes? It's a true oldie-but-goodie. My favorite older series is M.A.S.H. It's on every night on METV and I think I've seen every episode now. But I watch them anyway, while I'm exercising. A good show.

We use Quicken because it helps us keep track of what we're spending. And with six cats (and a beagle), we need to keep track of pet expenses. He wanted it on the union's computer because it's easier to track what's going on that way. He needs to do reports every month and, that way, it's just a matter of bringing up the file he wants, clicking on Print and the report is done. So much easier for him (and me, too!) than trying to do it all by hand.

So today.....back to the office.
  • Breakfast for the furkids, then 3.5 miles on the treadmill, made the bed, scooped the boxes, and grabbed a quick shower
  • Grocery night (we got another PetSmart coupon via email, $10 off a $30 order and it will come in quite handy)
  • Scoop the boxes
  • It's an exercise night tonight

artiemom

Top Cat
Purraise
I have to stay home today. I had 2 appointments schedule but one fell through. 

I am waiting for the auto adjust to arrive (8-12) for an estimate of repairs from the hit and run. I just want to get this over with. 

Yesterday, I got a text from my superintendent stating that a laundry vent cleaning company was planning on coming in this morning to clean out the laundry vents. That would have been good timing, because Artie would be so scared of all the noise and strange people in her. I know the superintendent would have just locked him up in a room, but I wanted to be here with him.. I sound so crazed about him; but we have been through so much. 

So today would have been a great day to get both things over with. 

At 8AM, I got a another text stating that the dryer guys would not be here today.. DRAT!!! I cannot be here tomorrow because I have an appointment to do my hair. They are closed today, and I cannot reschedule it!! Plus I do not know what day they are coming.. Poor Artie will have to fend for himself...poor thing...

Today is:

Waiting for the adjuster...

Regular morning stuff

Folding and putting laundry away

Making a salad for supper--boiling a couple of eggs (one for today another for another day)

perhaps a quick swiffer.. 

that is it..

I have to install a computer virus protection on my Mac laptop. I think I got an adware attack on one cooking forum I visit.. but I have to be clear headed and undisturbed for that. If I get distracted, anxious, or panic, I always do something wrong. 

so kind of an easy day today--when I decide to get moving. I jumped up, had a quick yogurt, gave Artie his med, waited the 30 minutes while I was having my yogurt, then fed him, jumped in shower, and finished my tea and causing the web.. time to get up, brush him, and get moving...

meandcaptinmeow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sounds like you are very musically talented! And, of course, you are welcome here! Post away and have fun!

Oh wow.....we were always big Skynerd fans. I was in the kitchen baking cookies when I heard the plane went down; a GF called to tell me......funny how you remember exactly what you were doing when something like that happens.

You never saw Hogan's Heroes? It's a true oldie-but-goodie. My favorite older series is M.A.S.H. It's on every night on METV and I think I've seen every episode now. But I watch them anyway, while I'm exercising. A good show.

We use Quicken because it helps us keep track of what we're spending. And with six cats (and a beagle), we need to keep track of pet expenses. He wanted it on the union's computer because it's easier to track what's going on that way. He needs to do reports every month and, that way, it's just a matter of bringing up the file he wants, clicking on Print and the report is done. So much easier for him (and me, too!) than trying to do it all by hand.

So today.....back to the office.

• Breakfast for the furkids, then 3.5 miles on the treadmill, made the bed, scooped the boxes, and grabbed a quick shower
  • Grocery night (we got another PetSmart coupon via email, $10 off a $30 order and it will come in quite handy)
  • Scoop the boxes
  • It's an exercise night tonight
Oh thankyou! And forgive me, I just assumed everyone was quite a bit younger than me.
I'm not even really that old (57), but - for me, anyway - that's enough that I don't feel young
anymore either. I guess when rock n roll disappeared and the youngsters replaced it with
something SO alien to what I liked, that's not helping how I feel! And also, because I follow
music daily, I can't avoid seeing that the 70's artists are dying almost daily now (there's a
wikipedia page that keeps track of which are dead and which are applying for motorized
chair coverage still :lol3: ) ...It's getting to be a long list. And all those guys were just ten or fifteen
years older than me! So..but I take that as a challenge to work out how to roll with it and still
have fun while I can. I LOVE humor. I bought a pen tablet and Photoshop and also an animation
program because I kind of want to do sketch comedy, but you gotta be someone to be able to
do that for real in any way. UNLESS you figure out that you could just animate comic strips you draw
(Oh those ARE "sketch comedy" episodes, just animated. You do the storyboard, as it's called, for a comedy
sketch, and instead of hiring a film crew and actors, just animate it, creatively, because it isn't perfection and
elaborate detail that matters, so much as the attitude you imply with it (I think). So..I figure to draw sketch comedy,
and record songs, and post it all on a website I'll pop open (they come ready made, you just fill 'em in).
And I think perhaps if I use sketch comedy as videos for my songs,
that MIGHT JUST solve the problem of looking decrepit onstage - lol.
(Oh yea, I tried hats and sunglasses, but that don't fool anyone! So I'm gonna'
do videos. FUNNY ONES! Those are my plans anyway.

But it's very nice to run into someone who remembers Lynyrd Skynyrd!
I saw them at Cape Cod Coliseum in '76. Cool cool stuff that was for a 16 year old!!
That, and seeing Neil Young at the Worcester Centrum in ('86?).
And also *hesitates to admit this one* .. I hitch-hiked to Lewiston, Maine in '81,
to watch The Grateful Dead play for 3 and a half hours,
outdoors
(so..a fairly
short show, for those guys!
:clap:

Today...hmm...I'm not getting much done really.
People keep phoning and giving me little chores to do.
One of those days..

Last edited:

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Honey, I'm 61, so I'm in a whole 'nother decade! 

We did the concert thing for years.....last year, Rick finally got to see ACDC (we went to Canada) and he was just thrilled. I was just as thrilled when Mark Knopfler (Dire Straits) came to Pittsburgh last year. And we had a blast. There's really nobody at this point that I want to see. You're right in that many of the rockers that I grew up with are gone. It's scary in a lot of ways for me. The 70s was my decade, I guess. Maybe some very early 80s. For me, classic rock will always be the music of my choice. It's Deep Purple or bust. Smoke on the Water just rocks. It has been my favorite song for decades. probably since the very first time I heard it.

Music and comedy.....Nice! 

So, topic:

We did the grocery thing, and the PetSmart thing and we even managed to buy two new pillows last night. Mollipop had thrown up a hairball on one of my bed pillows and, yeah, I suppose I could have washed it, but the skeevish factor would have still been there. So, new pillows.

Today:
  • Did the breakfast thing with the furkids, followed by 3.5 miles on the treadmill this morning, a quick shower, stopped for gas for Clarence on my way into work morning
  • Scoop the boxes tonight
  • A quick vacuum throughout the house
And that's pretty much it. I had a restless night last night and didn't really fall asleep until around 1:30 or so. Partly the stickiness, partly the new pillow (don't laugh; it takes a while to get used to new pillows!), and Mollipop and Muffin went at it several times during the night and I had to get out of bed to break them up. I could use about a 3-hour nap!

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Happy Hump Day!
  • Breakfast for the furkids, 3.5 miles on the treadmill, made the bed, grabbed a quick shower, etc
  • Two loads of laundry tonight
  • Trash night, so clean out the litter boxes
Slept much better last night. Rick awakened around 3:00 and him getting up awakened me, but I went right back to sleep. Still didn't want to get up when the cell alarm rang. We had nice breezes blowing through the open windows last night and we really think it helped. It wasn't overly warm or humid. It was just nice. In fact, when Rick came back to bed, he pulled the comforter up over us.....he was a little chilly. The girls were better behaved last night, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.