My terrible situation

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am terribly sorry to hear this. As one other person mentioned this: you do have to believe that if God brought you to this situation, you will get through it!
You're in my thoughts and prayers! Good luck and keep us posted when you can!!

kumbulu

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sue, I just wanted to let you know that thoughts and prayers are winging their way to you from Western Australia.

I know how hard it is to sell your things in order to keep going but perhaps we could help you in another way - what's your eBay username?

Thinking of you mate.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks again so much, all of you. My lawyer called yesterday to let me know that next Thursday, 2/19, we go to court to find out if they'll give me one last chance. He seems to think we have a very good chance of winning.

You have helped so much, with your prayers, wishes, and hugs. PLease know that they are all returned with love to you all.

Kumbulu, my eBay ID is xirene. Tybalt and I are trying to sell some of the leather and suede masks he makes, seeing as how Mardi Gras is right around the corner....so far, no bidders.

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck.
I will be keeping all of you in my thoughts!!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I hope things will look better for you very soon.
My thoughts are with you!

kateang

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hope things go well for you on that day.. will keep you and tybalt in my prayers..

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL Kumbulu, and yes I see who one of them is
If you win, I'll make sure to send something for the kitties, too.

auroraviva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG, Sue, I've been gone for awhile and I just saw this! (((HUGS))) I will keep you, Tybalt and all of your furbabies in my prayers!

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well we went to court today and the judge has agreed to let me file another Bankruptcy! It went very well. I was asked if I would agree to testify against my previous attorney, it seems there is an investigation on him, he has done this sort of thing before! I agreed to do so, and they agreed to let me file the bankruptcy. That will be within the next 1-2 weeks, and then the sherriff's sale will be called off! Whew!

Thank you again for all the good wishes, prayers, encouragement and love. You guys are really the bestest. Major hugs to all of you!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sue! I'm so happy this all worked out for you!!!!! And shame on attorneys that mess with people's lives like that.
(My attorney for my BK hosed me as well, although not nearly as bad as yours did!)