My terrible situation

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just reading this now! I am sorry you are having such a difficult time! I am glad that you and the kitties don't have to distrupt your lives and move! I will be keeping you in my prayers.

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Mom of 10 Cats
Yup, and they are going to take it right out of my paycheck. I get paid every 2 weeks, so half of that will come out of each check.

BUT...at least we get to keep the house.
I am happy that you get to keep the house!! Things will get better--slowly but surely! Good luck angel!

bren.1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just catching up on some threads, glad to hear you can keep your house. I hope your former lawyer gets what he deserves. Abusing people's trust is one of the worst things, and you trust someone you pay all that money to do right by you. I hope things keep looking up!

kumbulu

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sue, I am so glad things are looking up for you. You, of all people, deserve the best life has to offer and it's great to know you, Tybalt and the kitties have a safe place to be.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Sue, that's terrific news. I realize money is going to be really tight, but the main thing is that you can keep the house! So the future is a bit brighter.

abby7625

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sue,

Will the bar association be investigating your past attorney?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Abby7625
Sue,

Will the bar association be investigating your past attorney?
I don't know. But the US Trustee's Office and the US Bankruptcy Court are :ahem: interested in him.
It seems he has done this before, and my situation came along at the right time for them to press the investigation further.

abby7625

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
well I hope that they don't let him get away with it anymore. Hard telling how many people he did this to that didnt fight back tooth and nail. I am glad that you are getting things going again and you get to keep your house and all your babies