March Contest: Draw Me a Picture!

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@JTbo
 , Your drawing is beautiful.  It makes me think of MServant's cat named Mouse, since she told us of the story of her cat actually wanting to play with the first mouse he found.....luckily or not...the mouse got away.:D

I had to look up "trigger finger" because I never knew it was a real ailment.  Sounds painful for the tendons in the hand.  How do you actually use the computer or type, or draw with that hand?  Maybe you can get some special gloves to wear while working to absorb the shock. (or like a splint).
Luckily it is still a mild one, so rest should cure it. And here I'm again so not resting :D

Don't tell anyone, but mouse is actually failed attempt of fish bowl, luckily it failed by looking bit of mouse ;)

Thx from nice comments :)

There are so many wonderful drawings here, lot of you have so great artistic skills!

oneandahalfcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your final product here of this cat with the eqyptian mask is really beautiful. What caught my eye initially are the colors and somewhat abstract interpretation of the peacock feathers in the your initial drawings. Here they really come to fruition. The mustard accents in the light yellow definitely give the mask a 3-D effect. Well done! ..

Last edited:

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL.  That is so adorable.  I'm hoping she's planting flowers and not going to use the garden as a litterbox, but yes, I should know better.  At least she's not eating the flowers.  very creative.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Sudden panic there!   I thought this was the official notification. 
      Nice one.  Excellent digging kitty. 

berbdcat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Lol, sorry to worry you... it was my last submission :p I can just imagine what Mouse' s jump would look like >.< Must of been really cute :D

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
That is great @MServant....but  are you stretching the truth a little.  RED line = MServant's loss of pencil.

GREEN line= always the intended trajectory, due to MServant's flying pencil blocking Mouse's top perch.

It is all in the drawing...lol....I see it clearly....lol.

Lol, sorry to worry you... it was my last submission :p I can just imagine what Mouse' s jump would look like >.< Must of been really cute :D
@ BerbDCat....we  should have thought about using this drawing.....way back in time....maybe we would have had a chance....(my cat friend).

It alteast caused MServant to blink ...

This competition is extremely high.  caliber.    lol.  

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

I was more like disappointed - just like your sad face at the top of your picture!  It really does represent the competition - sad it's going to be over because it's been loads of fun, AND there's a great, funny, real life scenario paint picture of a cat in there too.  

Ooooh yes, Mouse looked very 'cute' on his rapid decent to the floor. He is pretty cute anyway, this made him even more cute than usual. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
What an awesome image to formally announce the end of the contest! Thank you!

Off to do some counting and get a random number. Winner to be announced very soon! 

ayeshajae

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh I missed a drawing contest, I hope you have another one some day :3

And grats to the winner