March Contest: Draw Me a Picture!

merlin2000

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Congratulations MServant  I've really enjoyed your participation in this thread you have come across as a lovely Pussycat and Mouse is lucky to have you

PS don't ever go shopping for Art with Anne

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
    Thank you Anne, and everyone else who joined in here!  

I hadn't attempted drawing on Paint for many many years and even then I did very little.  It was looking at everyone else's work at the start of the thread and then those posting after I put in the first paint picture I did all those years ago that got me inspired, and brave enough to have a go again, AND to have the nerve to post pictures here.  This thread totally inspired having fun, no matter what your technique was or how 'good' a picture might come out. Everything was valued and loved for the cat characters came across.  This is now an awsome cat art gallery for TCS to treasure! I hope we get to keep additing to it. 

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:hyper:     Thank you Anne, and everyone else who joined in here!  :D  

I hadn't attempted drawing on Paint for many many years and even then I did very little.  It was looking at everyone else's work at the start of the thread and then those posting after I put in the first paint picture I did all those years ago that got me inspired, and brave enough to have a go again, AND to have the nerve to post pictures here.  This thread totally inspired having fun, no matter what your technique was or how 'good' a picture might come out. Everything was valued and loved for the cat characters came across.  This is now an awsome cat art gallery for TCS to treasure! I hope we get to keep additing to it. :D       
Congrats!

Your picture has really nice abstract look, imo. It can look simple, but when one looks more one can see more in it, well done! :)

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Off to do some counting and get a random number. Winner to be announced very soon! 

Thank you Anne, and everyone else who joined in here!  

I hadn't attempted drawing on Paint for many many years and even then I did very little.  It was looking at everyone else's work at the start of the thread and then those posting after I put in the first paint picture I did all those years ago that got me inspired, and brave enough to have a go again, AND to have the nerve to post pictures here.  This thread totally inspired having fun, no matter what your technique was or how 'good' a picture might come out. Everything was valued and loved for the cat characters came across.  This is now an awsome cat art gallery for TCS to treasure! I hope we get to keep additing to it. 

Congratulations @MServant  !    After winning this draw, I think you should maybe play the lotto in your hometown, since they do say luck comes in three's .  I don't know who "they" are, but if you do win millions, then "they"....would be right.  (unless of course, you and merlin2000, have already set up that cat-mat business, it is said to make "milllions.".....LOL)

I'll be wanting to hang out in this art gallery, too.  great idea.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks everyone. 
  Team effort, I would never have had another go on Paint if other people hadn't had a go, and then all that experimenting and creativity going on.  

Honestly, I had never managed anything even remotely as good as my Eows after that as my first ever attempt, so I was amazed at what I, and everyone else here came up with. 

Still laugh my socks off every time I look through this thread, and have a feeling I'm going to come back to look at it quite often when I feel in need of a little smile therapy.  My cats can definitely look abstract JTbo,: you have to look at least twice at most of them to figure out if they're cats or not! 
    @Stewball, I didn't think I could draw on Paint and was amazed at what I managed to pull out here, and the faster I did the drawings the better they seemed to look.  I admit to being OK at drawing and sketching stuff on paper but this was a new exxperience, and I learned loads from looking at other people's work and reading all the advice and tips.  Mine are in no way the best, I just happened to be the lucky one pulled out of the bag at the end.

No lotto for me @cat nap, I don't want millions stragely enough, suspect it would just end up making my life more complicated and I'd get all stressed over it. 

Fingers and paws crossed everyone that we get to have another painting thread. 

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Golly.. I missed the end of the competition!

Well done MServant..

And everyone who had a go!

oneandahalfcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Neat last photo MServant! Congrats! .. Its interesting and sweet how a cats' behind is shaped like a heart from that view! ..

Speaking of lottaries, we heard on the news last night that a local couple won the recent Lotto Max draw here in Canada - 48 million! Couldn't have happened to a nicer couple, or come at a better time. He has been battling cancer!

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Speaking of lottaries, we heard on the news last night that a local couple won the recent Lotto Max draw here in Canada - 48 million! Couldn't have happened to a nicer couple, or come at a better time. He has been battling cancer!
I know this is a bit of a downer after that good news, but I just watched a documentary about how winning millions can really create problems for people.

I hope they use it wisely and enjoy themselves.

But back to the contest.. I had a ball with this and would love another one sometime!  I would never have attempted using Paint to do a pussycat picture without everyone joining in and enjoying it so much.

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise

Neat last photo MServant! Congrats! .. Its interesting and sweet how a cats' behind is shaped like a heart from that view! ..

I know this is a bit of a downer after that good news, but I just watched a documentary about how winning millions can really create problems for people.

I hope they use it wisely and enjoy themselves.

But back to the contest.. I had a ball with this and would love another one sometime!  I would never have attempted using Paint to do a pussycat picture without everyone joining in and enjoying it so much.
[email protected] don't really see why you cannot throw in another drawing of "Sundar meets Bunny"   or "Sundar's  best friend is a Rabbit".

Its not llike you'll get anything, except a huge following for the "love" that Sundar shows.

Think that MServant, rightly observed that in your drawing.

I know you will say that there really is no time, and that I will have to wait till the next drawing competition or event.....so .
...okay with that, too..
...lol.

I have patience....it may not always show.

berbdcat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Mouse is adoralble!(well, his butt is anyway, I've never seen his face before) lol I see where you got the inspiration from >.<