March Contest: Draw Me a Picture!

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Stretch makes me smile ..@MoochNNoodles  ... and I kind of want to "stretch" now too....lol.

glad you're over that wicked cold, and created this drawing.

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
This is what my kitten Kiki does when Berbol is eating... so... yeah
"Don't mind if I do".....lol.....That is such a great painting.  It captures the moment, exactly....lol

berbdcat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
:D I'm glad you think that, I didnt know if I should draw it or not, but I see it was a good idea now :)

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise

:D I'm glad you think that, I didnt know if I should draw it or not, but I see it was a good idea now :)De9
Definitely, please draw more of Kiki and Berbol.  I thiink the contest ends march 28, but can't remember. The dates in the first post, so I still think two more days.

berbdcat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm in Ireland right now, so I have to go to sleep, I'll be able and happy to draw more pics tommorow

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
sounds good then. good night and good inspiration for tomorrow.  

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Kiki is going crazy here
LOL...That is so amazing, I totally forgot that thing with the fur...."spikey wet fur"...lol.  My 14 yr old cat Spotty is like your Berbol, and is smart enough to stay under a tree, nice and dry.  But Sparky, couldn't care less, and acted more like the dog, so he got wet a lot.

Kiki, does not look happy?...lol    Berbol, certainly, does...

Hey, @BerbDCat, can you draw one of them "playfighting"?  Or is that too difficult?  

berbdcat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

LOL...That is so amazing, I totally forgot that thing with the fur...."spikey wet fur"...lol.  My 14 yr old cat Spotty is like your Berbol, and is smart enough to stay under a tree, nice and dry.  But Sparky, couldn't care less, and acted more like the dog, so he got wet a lot.

Kiki, does not look happy?...lol    Berbol, certainly, does...

Hey, @BerbDCat, can you draw one of them "playfighting"?  Or is that too difficult?  
Of course I could :D they do it all the time :D

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Drawing with touchpad is not very easy, especially when one has trigger finger and no patience :D

But here is what I did manage to draw, drawing a nose is difficult too, as well as any other part actually lol :

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
@JTbo  , Your drawing is beautiful.  It makes me think of MServant's cat named Mouse, since she told us of the story of her cat actually wanting to play with the first mouse he found.....luckily or not...the mouse got away.

I had to look up "trigger finger" because I never knew it was a real ailment.  Sounds painful for the tendons in the hand.  How do you actually use the computer or type, or draw with that hand?  Maybe you can get some special gloves to wear while working to absorb the shock. (or like a splint).

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

@JTbo  , Your drawing is beautiful.  It makes me think of MServant's cat named Mouse, since she told us of the story of her cat actually wanting to play with the first mouse he found.....luckily or not...the mouse got away.

I had to look up "trigger finger" because I never knew it was a real ailment.  Sounds painful for the tendons in the hand.  How do you actually use the computer or type, or draw with that hand?  Maybe you can get some special gloves to wear while working to absorb the shock. (or like a splint).
 JTbo, cat nap is spot on!  Your latest work is amazing,  a  real vision of Mouse and his first mouse! Well, apart from one detail - there were no Mouse claws on show. 

berbdcat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Kitties payfighting:

I don't know if Berbol's tail is too thin, but I think it looks nice and Kiki is meant to be that small, she's a kitten.

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know if Berbol's tail is too thin, but I think it looks nice and Kiki is meant to be that small, she's a kitten.
Thanks, for this one, I really thought it would be impossible, but you even managed to intertwine the back legs of  Kiki with the front paws of Berbol.  This is such a sweet "playfighting" drawing.  You are very talented to come up with stuff so fast.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
@BerbDCat, does Berbol usually hold out a hind leg for Kiki to chew on? 
  I love that little cat gets to beat up big cat.  Nice, and the thin tail looks like a lion tail: lion tails are not too thin, lions are awsome cats!

berbdcat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I tried to draw the picture from the perspective that Kiki was jumping on Berbol, which is what usually happens. Then Berbol usually goes to bite her tummy. The problem for him, though, is that he then gets a big rabbit kick from Kiki. >.

berbdcat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I tried to draw the picture from the perspective that Kiki was jumping on Berbol, which she usually does. Then Berbol often goes to bite her tummy, which results in a rabbit kick to the face for him