Kitten who can't move

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I forget, is Reeves able to roll over on his own?

A string toy may help...dip it in some catnip before playing with him. 

I am thinking a long handled toy with has something like feathers or streamers on the end.

I have one for my guy which he does not care for. Too bad you do not live near me. I am near Boston. 

I take it you are possibly on the west coast or down south.

mazie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh how Precious!!! He sure can sit up all by himself, and he is so alert! I have a question, his right leg, does that "stick out to the side" when he is sitting up, or is he able to sit on his haunches on the right side? Thanks. He most certainly has come a long way, already!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jennyrosalie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
He can't sit on his hunches husband legs normally curl up under him, it doesn't always stick out like this though it's how he was sitting.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I still don't understand one thing. Do you pick him up every so often and put him in his litter box or how does he get there? Does he have accidents?

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
poor guy has a Kermit the frog pose going on there. But he does look super cute

Last edited:

jennyrosalie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I still don't understand one thing. Do you pick him up every so often and put him in his litter box or how does he get there? Does he have accidents?

He poops on his own so I just clean it up and he pees by stimulating him so I put him on the sink and pee him!

jennyrosalie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have looked into a wheelchair they are around 200$ though. I'm in a group on Facebook about paralyzed cats and most say that cats hate wheelchairs and would rather pull their legs behind them as its difficult to use a wheelchair. I've had two rescue groups offer him a place that take special needs cats but I'm not sure I can give him up.