Just a few questions :)

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just want her to be okay
I feel like I'm failing her and I don't know what to do
She needs some rest and comfort.  I'm sure she aches everywhere.  Just by being with her you are helping. 

You'll understand a little better after you have your baby.

You didn't fail her.  You got her help when she needed it.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

itsybitsy15

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I hope so, this is going to be a really long two weeks .

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
No failing here!

Took my cat a few days to recuperate after her spaying. She was a real "poor pitiful pearl" the first couple of days.

Try to find something else to do for awhile to get your mind off of things. Radar will be fine - you'll see! :)

itsybitsy15

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you for all your support and help guys, you all are so great

amethyst leigh

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Radar rejected the kittens and sadly none of them made it. The little black one passed last night and the little orange one died in my hands as we were checking out to go home. The aid told me she had been keeping him wrapped with a warm rice bag and supplementing with formula but when she handed the formula to me it was freezing like it had been in the fridge, and the warm blanket wasn't very warm.. I'm pissed at her malpractice. :/ but I have my radar and that's good enough for me
Do you mind giving out the name of the office?

itsybitsy15

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm not going to give out the name of the clinic. I'm sure they do great work when it's something they specialize in. But sadly I think it was inexperience that led to the lack of care. And f or those reasons I'm just going to keep the name of the clinic to myself to avoid any possible legal issues.

itsybitsy15

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She keeps calling out to me even though she's in my lap. It's not a meow though, it's more of a trill (meow/purr). She does it mainly when I shift, or cough, or sneeze :

itsybitsy15

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I think so she got up to eat some of the food I mixed with KMR (she didn't like just the kmr) and walked around and even got excited over some treats. She still just wants to lay with me though, if I leave the room she gets up to follow if I move she tries to call out to me. If I get up she cries. :/

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
She's probably in pain. Once again, this is where pain meds come in. The pain shot they gave her this morning has worn off. She's looking to you for comfort.

You could try to call the vet again and tell them she's crying and you'd like some metacam for pain.

Do not give her any people meds like tylenol - it's very toxic to cats!

Poor Radar!

itsybitsy15

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
If I don't move she's okay, called the vet and they again told me to bring her in to be examined. They're just looking for money. Give me some meds and take my money for those -.- jerks

itsybitsy15

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She's getting some energy back! Every time she gets up to eat just a little bit she perks up a bit more, she checked out the whole house not too long ago and go onto the couch by herself before burrowing back into her blankie for cuddles.

Last edited by a moderator:

itsybitsy15

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She likes to burrow lol :)

She just used the litter!! I was worried she hadn't been eating or drinking enough but she piddled which is great :)

itsybitsy15

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I will definitely see about getting her some, thank you so much! I'm trying g to keep her resting and as inactive as possible, I know bodies heal faster with rest.

lilbritxtimp1

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
And IMAP sorry about the babies and what radar has been thru. We are waiting thru these couple weeks to see if my kitty is pregnant and I'm absolutely scared.